mykidsmum

A Thought About MJ's Wig I Have Had For a While
December 25, 2009, 07:25:29 PM
Hi all, I have thought this ever since I read the autopsy report (even if it's fake we all knew MJ wore a lace front wig and his dermatologist said so as well.  You can also see it for yourself on some close up pictures on mjjpictures.com as well as the tattoo on his hair line as well,) my thought was why was he wearing it to go to sleep?  Why was he wearing it in the ambulance?  I understand high end wigs fit tight to the head as a mold of the wearer and measurements are taken, but I can't immagine trying to sleep in one no matter how lite it is.  Also, in the ambulance picture, it looks as if MJ is wearing fake eyelashes or tons of mascara.  MJ had tattooed eyeliner but if you look at close up picture of him, his eyelashes are not that thick.  Again, just a thought I was thinking that didn't sound right.  I don't believe shyness as an excuse either because there are people who have seen him without it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, you are right. I wondered about his wig exactly in place in the ambulance photo. Surely he didn't wear it 24/7. Even if he was slightly embarrassed bless him he could have worn some sort of covering/scarf over his head. Also as you point out when you are in bed you do not have full make up on (unless someone special is there!) There are many things that suggest to us the ambulance photo cannot be the real thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

mykidsmum

and his chest is neatly covered as well...I think if they were doing cpr or looking for vitals they wouldn't care about covering his chest...this looks like some thought went into it, how MJ would want his fans to see him if he had to be in an ambulance.  Also, I would think that if he was DOA that the Paramedics would have covered his body with a sheet to prevent the paparazzi from knowing who was under the sheet if he was in fact dead on arrival like some reports are saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
and his chest is neatly covered as well...I think if they were doing cpr or looking for vitals they wouldn't care about covering his chest...this looks like some thought went into it, how MJ would want his fans to see him if he had to be in an ambulance.  Also, I would think that if he was DOA that the Paramedics would have covered his body with a sheet to prevent the paparazzi from knowing who was under the sheet if he was in fact dead on arrival like some reports are saying.
Yes, I agree, this ambulance looks too "posed" to me. If someone had been adminestering CPR on him he  would be dishevelled to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

YESSSSSSSSS! You know I wondered the same thing! The first report we heard was the "peach fuzz" story,and I was like "how conveniant that he had a wig on". Then we heard the second story about the tattoo.... :roll:  Ok I know he really hated to look at himself,but if he was not completely bald then why would he sleep in his wig.He does look pretty dang perfect in that photo. Interesting thoughts to ponder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Can you remember, on old mjkit, the thread about the fake ambulance pic? That really it was from end of the 80s, I guess (sorry, I couldn´t find the thread).

So if the ambulance pic was photoshopped, they made it look like he wore his straight hair wig (back then, he had curly hair). So maybe that´s why he´s wearing one?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

He had to look good for his big debut lol! But seriously I dont think he would wear full make-up to sleep in as it can cause pimples and we all know how he had insecurities about those! And he had to of had base and powder on, his skin looked to well toned!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
TeLl Em ThAt It\'S HUMAN NATURE!

the arabian nights

the photo looked like MJ of old, not 2009, his skin colour, his age?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

OMG!  I just had an epiphany!  I have been saying in the past in previous posts that fans were not used to MJ's new look in the movie and the conference and this is why they questioned a body double...I did a LOT of comparison on photos of him and research and I figured out part of the huge difference in looks is MJ had a lip shortening operation...Google it....this is where they make small lateral incision under the nose (the scar can be seen in some recent close up pictures)  and take a slice of upper lip out to shorten the distance between the bottom of the nose and the top of the upper lip.  In the ambulance picture, the width of his top lip is like the width of old...This has to be an old picture.  I included a couple photos so you can see for yourself how the distance between the bottom of the nose and the top of the lip has decreased.  Compare this recent shot with the width of space in the ambulance photo...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The wig issue has always bothered me too... as i do not believe he would wear full make up and a wig to sleep in.
Either its a hoax, or its photoshopped... or its a murder cover up.  I have NEVER believed MJ took propofol to sleep.  NEVER.  It doesnt make sense as aenesthetic is not a restful sleep - you just lose time.  Makes no sense whatsoever.
Makes my blood run cold but i have often run the theory through my mind, that IF MJ is really dead  :cry:  - then its a murder cover up.  Who is to say that MJ didnt think he was being "put to sleep" by propofol in order to have some small cosmetic surgery done to him??  Its a horrid theory, but would explain the propofol use to me.  Also.. it wasnt in the night it was at midday when this Propofol was supposed to have been administered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

the arabian nights

I don't think from the larger photos of MJ that he is is wearing a wig it looks like his normal curls. I think i saw the wider shots on you tube.

So the photo at the ambulance is a total fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
I don't think from the larger photos of MJ that he is is wearing a wig it looks like his normal curls. I think i saw the wider shots on you tube.

So the photo at the ambulance is a total fake.
MJ wore a lace front wig as his dermatologist and pictures suggest (you can see the lace front on many close up pics on mjjpictures.com) because he had a form of alopecia caused by Lupus (an autoimmune disease) which caused his hair to thin and bald in places as well as two bald patches from the burn he acquired doing Pepsi commercial in the 80's...His doctor said they tried to remove the scar tissue a few times by stretching the skin with medical skin stretchers (saline filled baloons) and each time the scar was cut out and repaired, his immune system would flare and the bald patch would spread.  It kept getting bigger despite trying to fix it.  I'm sorry to say but even the beautiful curls as well as his straight styles are all lace front wigs.  If you watch the making of Ghost and you see the part where they are putting the mask on MJ, there are a few shots of the back of his neck where he has a teeny tiny very thin pony tail at the back of his neck maybe about 1/2 inch long.  That is his real hair.  Very different from the full long head of curls where he is not in makeup in the movie.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login take a look at section 4:25 exactly and you can see his itsy bitsy pony tail.
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 03:03:06 PM by mykidsmum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Please consider the photo on the site -separate thread on the hoax photo's which show larger more extensive shots, his hair style i think is what someone close to me has called a mullet with affection (please - he is only young), mike had that sort of style in 1994/5 when he was rushed to hospital?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Please consider the photo on the site -separate thread on the hoax photo's which show larger more extensive shots, his hair style i think is what someone close to me has called a mullet with affection (please - he is only young), mike had that sort of style in 1994/5 when he was rushed to hospital?

Can you give me a link?

Only MJ could rock a mullet.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions