TinkTopic starter

Serpentine Line Theory
January 13, 2012, 09:14:38 PM
Okay, British Psychic contacted me again. She told me about the "Serpentine Line" on the left side of the body. I was intrigued, as no one had every said anything like this before. She said that Michael may have been weakened, lost weight because he needed a kidney transplant, and got one on his left side after he disappeared.

So, I've found a photo, of what it looks like, on the left-side of the body, when healed. The girl calls it, The Serpentine Line!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any ideas to this theory?
And, if anyone can make the photo show, I'd appreciate it.
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:16:52 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Re: Serpentine Line Theory
January 13, 2012, 09:27:42 PM
I thought it was mysterious scar on the right side of the belly, no?..
Actually the photo quality is so bad! It can be anything including imagination.
Think I see the scar mentioned in autopsy on the right [why were they cutting him?
appendix still there, odd] and there is something on the left,
but can't tell for sure! Too blurry. * looks again * No, too blurry  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

January 13, 2012, 09:48:01 PM
We're talking about him being alive, and psychic said she had a a very strong visual of possible kidney transplant. This blew even my mind - you're not going to find any photos of this on Michael, anywhere.

I posted the image I found of the Serpentine Line on opening post, as to what she said she saw in her vision, to be clear on what it was, and how it appeared to her.

In looking through just a kidney removal, that line is higher; so, what she described was definitely a kidney transplant.
If you scroll about halfway down, you will see a line of men, who'd sold a kidney. So if you compare the original image link that I posted and this one, you can see a difference: these men have their scars on their sides.

So, there you go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 13, 2012, 10:10:02 PM
Oh lol I get it now  :lol: thought she saw something on the "body" photo.

Well, there is possibility of some illness we don't know about, that won't let him
do 50 shows and that needed treatment. I don't know how good this particular
psychic is - is she good? It's not easy to find good one who will work for free and won't
have never-ending line of people begging for help with their love life.
Anyways, things are so shady that who knows, maybe there was something
he needed to be done that he did now  albino/ we're in a unique situation when everything
is possible!
[though I like to think Michael was always healthy enough, if we forget Lupus! Not
sure Lupus will "approve" kidney transplant  :? you got me all nervous now lol]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

January 13, 2012, 10:56:51 PM
 OMG! I swear I didn't know!!

"What happens if therapy is not successful?

In many cases when SLE affects the kidneys, treatment does not cure the condition, it just keeps it under control. If treatment is stopped, the disease may get worse again. In other cases, treatment is unable to undo the damage done, and the kidneys deteriorate. If this happens, kidney failure may occur (see information on chronic renal failure and its progression). If it does, good health can be maintained by dialysis or by kidney transplantation.

So - her answer is RIGHT ON THE MARK, if Lupus attacked the kidney!

This particular psychic, she has been so since a young child. She used to tell people not do things, or they'd die. She had visions that people had two choices clearly, usually as simple as buckling a seatbelt. She got in trouble around people for answering what people were thinking, not what they were saying.

Too much contact with people was painful for her, because she couldn't tell the difference. So she married a boring dude, just so she had some peace and quiet. She gets visions globally, instead of constant chatter. She's never charged anyone, she doesn't believe in that.

She doesn't do love life, or anything foolish like that. But if she gets a vision and it's of importance to you, she contacts you. Or, if you're in trouble - or if she thinks you left your gas stove on, she's going to call you.

Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 11:14:29 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2012, 02:24:47 AM
Okay, British Psychic contacted me again. She told me about the "Serpentine Line" on the left side of the body. I was intrigued, as no one had every said anything like this before. She said that Michael may have been weakened, lost weight because he needed a kidney transplant, and got one on his left side after he disappeared.

So, I've found a photo, of what it looks like, on the left-side of the body, when healed. The girl calls it, The Serpentine Line!

Any ideas to this theory?
And, if anyone can make the photo show, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for this post,very intresting I have to say,especially that part with the psychic ,wow  :shock:  :) !!!!!! And about Michael and and all his illness I prefer not to comment because I've heard so many things that I don't know what to believe anymore,lol  lolol/ !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

January 16, 2012, 03:05:16 AM
Me, neither! For all I know, he had a TIA, and slipped into a coma for a few hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal