The "I Am Asleep" Recording: What the--?

• 30 Replies

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer

Re: The "I Am Asleep" Recording: What the--?

• on: January 12, 2012, 07:41:05 AM
off topic: at 7:21 he says that he is the source   ;)
Yes, I saw that too.  Dots to connect.

Who would own these tapes to put them on the internet, cause if MJ didn't want them there, they would be made to remove them. Must be a purpose.

I love how he is sweet to apologize to the recorder for his clearing his throat. :D

Yep,yep Mjonmind you are right,must be a purpose why all this RECORDING and TAPES are on internet  8-) .It is something "not right" with Mexico Deposition  /cook/ ,and it looks like it was made BY DESIGN  geek/ .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5Yg87L1ko&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iMdlmoCcJs&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3u_HyCis4Y&feature=related[/youtube]

Are all this men one and the same  albino/ ???? Well I doubt it ,but who am I to say they are not,lol  :lol:  !!!!

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan

• on: January 12, 2012, 10:33:02 AM

Am I the only one seeing the serious inconsistency there?

Hi jujubii :) You’re surely not the only one who noticed the serious inconsistency. I’m not 100% sure that it’s Michael’s voice because I believe that audio techniques can create a nearly similar voice too. But I think it’s MJ’s and I was thinking that on that particular day Michael could have had sedation due to a dental procedure and although he was still a bit sleepy he was clear headed enough to tell Murray about his thoughts and plans.
Murray started as MJ’s physician in May 09, in the same month of the recording. Why did he tape MJ’s voice?
1.   Murray is not in the hoax and is part of a conspiracy to kill MJ and the tape with Michael’s ‘drugged’ voice is Murray’s insurance to get plead free of murder.
2.   OR Murray is hoax-involved and the tape is used for the trial “to make it real” and for media sensation (actually to fool the media and to pay them a lesson when the time is ripe bounce/).

Obviously in hoax perspective it will be no 2. Plus MJ’s clear message on the tape has been spread worldwide on the news, which was the intention. It’s a genius action to use the media ;D. 

L.O.V.E.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 10:35:24 AM by everlastinglove_MJ »
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer

• on: January 12, 2012, 01:16:19 PM
When I first head it, I felt it was Murray pretending to be Michael.

The only way I could even quantify it as Michael, is that it sounds as if someone put the phone on someone's chest, with their head up at an extreme angle, like on a couch.

For me, I'd like it to be run through voice recognition software, to tell me if it matches up to Michael or not.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Offline suesuzzfaithkeeper

• Hoaxer

• on: January 12, 2012, 07:56:29 PM
off topic: at 7:21 he says that he is the source   ;)
yup and at .31 actor ;)
i watched the whole videos i thought in one of them after clearing his throat saying sorry had a concert or did my last concert last night too???.and if he had oral surgery b4 that deposition i would have taken a pain pill too and have lol..not fun..also what souza said about mj making it clear about those 2 different subjects!. prob from concert and oral and dealing with that long azz deposition i would be tired to lol the repeating questions from that lawyer..it just seem to me he was just trying to make sure things were clear..and heck i couldnt tell you what i did yesterday not talking years ago and all the ppl he met and worked with and papers his sign and what year this song was wrote and what year it came out..been in a deposition they don't make you feel the most comfy lol..i wouldn't have been so kind as mj was during all this..but that's mj not me lol..he is just to cute either way and always so kind..
huggs n love n faith to all bearhug
suzz
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 08:20:10 PM by suesuzzfaithkeeper »

Offline looking4truth

• Hoaxer

• on: January 12, 2012, 09:19:19 PM
I will say just this: I never heard a drugged out person make so much sense in my life. Maybe Michael is the exception. He usually is. ;)
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer

• on: January 13, 2012, 03:36:11 AM
Falling asleep and groggy isn't the same as being on drugs. If you've ever met someone on pain management with vicodin or something, most likely you won't notice them acting any different.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal