MJonmind

Re: The truth about Religion
January 17, 2012, 09:28:03 PM
Iamamjbeliever

I dont give any holiness to ets, where did you see that i said i worship ets because i dont worship anybody. Dont put words in my mouth. If you dont believe in E.Ts thats fine, what it is, is what  it is. And like i said all the gods, angels and demons from our ancient time was an interpretation of aliens.  Most people dont know that, i just wanted to remind people. Yes and you're right! Jesus is fiction and Aliens are real, fact! But im NOT in any shape or form that im giving my power away to anyone. Im just basing on  my own research

I would agree with some of what you believe but not all.  I firmly believe in a Creator God of all the Universe, all history and all time.  I agree with you in that I believe the gods of the Old Testament were E.T. with the advanced technology of spaceships who wowed the Israelites.  But God is the creator not only of all matter (galaxies and atoms), but the story-line of history in its complexity and layers. 

There is a master story-line which is being repeated in the stories of the Constellations, in various mythological/real ancient civilization including Egypt in oral stories, in movies and literature in more modern times, and will be repeated in the future.  All is pre-planned and ordained, and we only believe we have free-will (an illusion). The E.T.’s working with earth’s humans are working with various levels of authority.  I believe the stories in the Old Testament actually happened, and that the Jesus of the New Testament, though a different name perhaps Yahshuah or similar, and black-skinned, actually lived as well. 

I believe most of the miracles that took place may have had some E.T. technology involved, and was understood and written about by non-technological humans.  This ‘Jesus’ possibly was the result of a genetic breeding of Mary and E.T. on board the spaceship, similar to Genesis 6, where it says sons of God mated with humans and produced offspring. I’m sure there are many kinds of aliens, and that many of them are indistinguishable from earth’s humans.  Jesus would be no different from many humans that have lived on earth, except that he was chosen for a special role. 

For me, I have no problem seeing Michael as having been chosen for a similar role, only in a different time period. The numerology all comes from God, as well as the many apparent ‘coincidences’, the interconnectedness of ALL things.  All things are beautiful, all things are pre-planned, and it is all ultimately for God’s love, even though the story-line involves suffering, death, confusion, and not knowing the full picture until the proper time(progressive revelation). That sounds like Front/TS’s take of the hoax timing as well.  Even the prophecies for the future seem to have a commonality from sources other than the Bible.

I believer we need to watch and stick with Michael/hold his hand as we move into the near future events.

iamamjbeliever,  I would caution you though  to take everything you read with a grain of salt.  Don't just believe everything you read in the area of UFO-ology, talk of intergalactic beings.  But neither should we, as some, throw everything out with disbelief either.  I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. IMO
JMO
Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:34:30 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 17, 2012, 09:34:10 PM
All those theories are not academically accepted at all when studying ancient civilizations. When i was a student I needed to classify boxes and boxes of ancient material (me and all the other students) and nothing was "alien origin" neither was the way pyramids were built.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

January 17, 2012, 09:36:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All those theories are not academically accepted at all when studying ancient civilizations. When i was a student I needed to classify boxes and boxes of ancient material (me and all the other students) and nothing was "alien origin" neither was the way pyramids were built.

Ultimately academia speculates like the rest of us, and you know it.  It's just they have respect from the initials after their name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2012, 09:36:27 PM
Mj i respect your opinion mj , and i believe in god too. And believe nature is god though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 17, 2012, 09:41:00 PM

Ultimately academia speculates like the rest of us, and you know it.  It's just they have respect from the initials after their name.

Not in this case. Clay is clay, a rock is a rock and iron is iron. Is not speculation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal