[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TU70G9lM6Ds[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

So - I am to believe a dude, this David Icke, who firmly believes that a secret group of REPTILLIAN HUMANOIDS that he calls the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity?

He's insane enough to believe that Queen Elizabeth the Second, George H.W. Bush, Kris Kristofferson and Boxcar Willie are all LIZARDS!

This type of insanity needs to stop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MissG

and he has followers...WOW
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I agree... he makes some interesting observations, but WTH, Lizards? Come on.
I'd rather believe in Greys!  :lol: Of course, any argument is not valid
as we can't prove there are no Greys, Lizards or Blues [Purples, Oranges  ::P ] in control, just like he
can't prove they are :mrgreen: We all continue believing in whatever we want  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@Aidan - I want a cute ET-like grey, with a harness to walk him around so he doesn't get hit by a car. ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So - I am to believe a dude, this David Icke, who firmly believes that a secret group of REPTILLIAN HUMANOIDS that he calls the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity?

He's insane enough to believe that Queen Elizabeth the Second, George H.W. Bush, Kris Kristofferson and Boxcar Willie are all LIZARDS!

This type of insanity needs to stop.

but you believe a man can walk on water and resurrect from the grave?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree... he makes some interesting observations, but WTH, Lizards? Come on.
I'd rather believe in Greys!  :lol: Of course, any argument is not valid
as we can't prove there are no Greys, Lizards or Blues [Purples, Oranges  ::P ] in control, just like he
can't prove they are :mrgreen: We all continue believing in whatever we want  geek/

But greys are working withe reptilians  you guys really need to listen alex collier. Forreal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

But greys are working withe reptilians  you guys really need to listen alex collier. Forreal

I am very sorry but must to be honest, i am literally in tears right now.

Are you being serious?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I am very sorry but must to be honest, i am literally in tears right now.

Are you being serious?

Yes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
He makes interesting observations about the connections between Rome and London and other places including all the symbolism used by secret societies.  It's everywhere and you don't realize it until you start looking (statues,monuments, money, etc.)  and what's up with all the dragons? He has a point.  Why are we spending millions of dollars on a royal wedding when some people are starving ?   Why the big huge productions in Rome ?  For what purposes ?  Can't we spend our resources on something that would benefit everyone and not just a small group of elite and their rituals ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MissG

He makes interesting observations about the connections between Rome and London and other places including all the symbolism used by secret societies.  It's everywhere and you don't realize it until you start looking (statues,monuments, money, etc.)  and what's up with all the dragons? He has a point.  Why are we spending millions of dollars on a royal wedding when some people are starving ?   Why the big huge productions in Rome ?  For what purposes ?  Can't we spend our resources on something that would benefit everyone and not just a small group of elite and their rituals ?

The dragons have a myth withing themselves when are represented in statues i.e. They symbolize in the general context the victory of good vs evil when the dragon is in a subordinate position.

We know that the Vatican is the most powerful bank in the world. It´s a business owning trillions in art and possessions, that´s nothing new.

This author imo is extrapolating facts with his own thoughts about reptilians and science fiction just to make money selling books.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

The dragons have a myth withing themselves when are represented in statues i.e. They symbolize in the general context the victory of good vs evil when the dragon is in a subordinate position.

We know that the Vatican is the most powerful bank in the world. It´s a business owning trillions in art and possessions, that´s nothing new.

This author imo is extrapolating facts with his own thoughts about reptilians and science fiction just to make money selling books.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SouPQnxLtM[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:09:23 PM by iamamjbeliever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Ooooops....I get it...I need to go out and meet up with an old colleague who is a paleontolog and ask him  if he can show me any evidence of any dragon bones, but not dinosaur staff and such, just dragon from the star planet called alpha Dracgonian.

Jeeeez, and I thought all this time that Alpha Dracgonian was a gay bar!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Ooooops....I get it...I need to go out and meet up with an old colleague who is a paleontolog and ask him  if he can show me any evidence of any dragon bones, but not dinosaur staff and such, just dragon from the star planet called alpha Dracgonian.

Jeeeez, and I thought all this time that Alpha Dracgonian was a gay bar!

lol, you'll soon see the truth, you'll soon see it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Dude - are you...wait for it...SIRIUS? I'm sure I've got that book too, from when I was 13, along with Chariots of the Gods,  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal