2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is just a part of the blog...but this guy really knows what's going on...Please take the time to read the rest of his blog.......you'll be glad you did. God Bless

The Purpose of ¨This is It¨
The theory of Michael´s death preceding the fake second coming of Yahuwshua is also supported by the movie ¨This is It¨ as well as the theory of this whole thing being a Hoax. Many people believe that Michael was going to warn all the people of the world if possible during the tour, about all that the Illuminati has planned for the world for the next 3 years, 4 when the movie was being filmed, some others believe that he is still on it, with the hoax, but either way, the movie gave everyone a hit of what he knew about what is coming in 2012, as you can hear in the next video as he expressively says that “We got 4 years to get it right, or else it is irreversible”.

The songs that were used in the movie and their order seemed to have some significance as well, for instance the song thriller could be related to the chapter in the Bible speaking of the pit of hell opening at some point, which would let all evil spirits out to posses whatever they can.

Revelation 9
1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Then by the end of thriller, you can see a spider coming on stage, which could mean in a way, a Star Gate, because of its eight legs, representing the octagon which is commonly used by Illuminati to symbolize star gates, this would mean then that Michael or a Fake Messiah would be entering this dimension right after something very ugly is happening in the world, when the spider(star gate) is opened and Michael(Jesus) appears with open arms as Christ on the cross being revealed out of the spider(star gate), then the song thriller suddenly changes to a somewhat angelical choir, like most would imagine the coming of their Christ being, seeming to bring peace, yet once again not long after the new appearance, he begins performing the most symbolical song of all, to support basically all theories, because of its content and the timing in which he decided to perform it along the show.

Here is about a 90% of the song for you to read it for yourself with my comments in a parenthesis on the side and keywords of the song in bold letters.

Threatened
Michael Jackson

[INTRO]
Tonight’s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction
A monster had arrived in the village (Monster=Beast & Village=World)
The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown
And this person or thing is soon to be met (could it be the beast and its image?)
He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion (¨The Architect of the Universe¨?)
Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.
You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast
Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
I’m underneath
You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me
I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head (Where do the dark thoughts come from?)
I heard just what you said
That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me
You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you (Lucifer is not in hell yet, that is Samael)
Your worst nightmare, it’s me, I’m everywhere (The god of this world)
In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you (The Fake rapture?)
I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb (He who was, is not but will be)
I’m the one watching you (The all seeing eye?)
That’s why you got to be threatened by me

[ROD SERLING VERSE]
The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place (the opposite of eternity in the Kingdom of Yahweh)
This particular monster can read minds (from a higher dimension, hence the need of a star gate)
Be in two places at the same time (same as above, lol)
This is judgment night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.

[OUTRO]
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning. (Right after the fake coming of of the Messiah everyone will believe the nightmare is over but it will be actually just starting  and lasting for the next 3 and half years)
This is how the end is gonna unfold

Very clearly he states this is how the end is going to unfold, I don´t think this could be clearer, now if you are thinking that is too far-fetched given the fact that the song was written so long ago, remember that the Illuminati has their plans laid out decades in advance, since at the end it is not their plan but that of the god they serve, Lucifer. Then also, keep in mind the articles on all the artist who sold their souls to the Devil literally, to receive all the fame and power, remember that Michael was the most famous guy in the world, in the same art as the rest of artist who sold their souls, music, this could mean that maybe since he was taking into the music industry as a little kid, pure in mind, the devil was able to make almost complete use of him, turning him into what he became, channeling his songs from the spirit named lee he claimed to have in his house living in the room of mirrors who would speak to him. I believe he realized what was going on with him and in his whole life and started doing his own research into the occult must likely and several religions and saw his bosses, the Illuminati, for what they really are, devils controlling him from inside and out, so then he turn against it and was murdered because of his knowledge on what the powers that be have in mind since he had been under their wing ever since he could remember, so I believe at the end he got his soul back by the mercy of the Most High since he might have never given it consciously in the first place which it would be when it actually counts, cause you are not guilty of a sin unless you know is a sin or in other words unless you know what you are doing and Michael being just a kid, that lifestyle is all he knew, but thankfully it seems, like I said before, that by the mercy of the Most High he opened his eyes before disappearing.

Did Michael Jackson fake his death, which would be the unknown mentioned in the intro, or is the unknown he is talking about the spirit world, which the world is blind to and will be dramatically open to right after 2012. Maybe he faked his death to escape the harassment of the FBI for 14 years or maybe instead the FBI decided that the best shot would be to get rid of him.

At the end, you can see what Michael Jackson showed by the end of the movie ¨This is It¨ in which he was playing a character from an old movie called ¨Gilda¨ who fakes his death to get vengeance at the end, by surprising the woman giving the name to the movie, representing those who fell for the hoax or maybe the whore ¨Babylon¨.

So my conclusion is that I have no conclusive conclusion, but these next three options which I leave here for everybody to think about and comment right below:

1. They killed him a while back before July 25th 2009 and the Illuminati is doing the whole hoax thing to keep ALL the fans still focused on him and every detail around his possible death while they use it to further their plans of world control.

2. Michael Jackson is doing the hoax, with the media and everybody involved, as the greatest stunt ever to be pulled by the greatest performer, his last job, like said before, taking fiction to reality, bringing the whole world into his movie, his final act.

3. He is pulling the Hoax and is planning something against the Illuminati to expose them, which is what most people who believe he is death, think he was going to do at the tour.

Either way I know he is fine wherever he may be at.

Peace and Blessings

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpOeAkCzwp8&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:17:22 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hey 2good!!
thank you for this info!!..went to his site too lot to read lol..
it seems we are all tryin to learn..
again thank you..
huggs n love n faith to you
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hey 2good. thanks for posting this. very interesting read indeed. will def be saving this to my favorites!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

"Some of those who think it was a hoax believe that Michael is playing the role of Dr. Murray, but I found some reports on Dr. Murray’s criminal past, showing how he has been sentenced to jail a couple times before but has never step a foot in a cell, maybe being a Mason has something to do with it, twice he got in trouble with the law for child support and once back in 1994 for domestic violence of which arrest is the next picture.

I guess Michael was murdered by a hired Dr. Mason who needed a clean record and has been regarded as a fake Mason by his brethren once the news of his allegiance to the cult were known."

I know its just his theory, but this sounds unbelievably plausible. I've really been trying to figure out EXACTLY how Murray fits in. I think Murray is working w/ MJ. But why? Did MJ hire him? (i dont think so). Or did MJ blow Murray's cover? Does he have to work with MJ because he no longer has the support of the Masons? Is jail (if he's really there) the safest place for Murray? Is MJ proctecting Murray?

This answers (in theory) a lot questions i've had. This "Murray" guy is starting to make a lot more sense. This theory makes a little too much sense to me.
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 12:07:44 PM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the Dogstarr dude believes MJ was killed by illuminati.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

No he doesnt. Read the entire blog post, or jus read the end. He clearily states that he's only presenting theories. If MJ was killed by the illuminati or if and why MJ faked his death. The blog is very fascinating.

"So my conclusion is that I have no conclusive conclusion, but these next three options which I leave here for everybody to think about and comment right below:

1. They killed him a while back before July 25th 2009 and the Illuminati is doing the whole hoax thing to keep ALL the fans still focused on him and every detail around his possible death while they use it to further their plans of world control.

2. Michael Jackson is doing the hoax, with the media and everybody involved, as the greatest stunt ever to be pulled by the greatest performer, his last job, like said before, taking fiction to reality, bringing the whole world into his movie, his final act.

3. He is pulling the Hoax and is planning something against the Illuminati to expose them, which is what most people who believe he is death, think he was going to do at the tour.

Peace and Blessings"

He has no "conclusive conclusion".

Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:04:28 PM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This blog covers both sides of the spectrum.......I like the way he thinks...it fits in beautifully with the biblical side of the hoax, and considering TIAI redirects are all biblical, this guys interpretation of the hoax is exactly what we have been talking about on this forum....he is anti-illuminati, and uses his music to spread the message and warn us....  I do think he should be watching his back though .

Sacrifice of Michael as a Messiah Figure
In the first article about MJ´s death, I wrote most of the relations of Michael Jackson being sacrificed by the Illuminati, being like a Jesus figure, as a ritual and also as preparation for what could be the biggest Deception the world will ever go through, a fake second coming of of the Messiah, exactly 3 and half years after Michael´s death, a number known very well by all students of Bible prophecy to be one of the two equal last periods in history, the first of the last 7 years to be exact. After I had come to all those conclusions which you can read in ¨Michael Jackson: Illuminati Ritual¨, I was surprised to find a lot more connections to this theory being a reality, whether hoax or not, it applies to both as you´ll see.

Something that to me was very big to support the theory, was the song they chose for the choir to sing while they were introducing Michael into the place, if it was that his body was in the casket which I don´t believe, which would even give more credibility since they were supposedly bringing into the place Michael Jackson, which means ¨Who is like the Mighty One?, the Son of Jacob¨, that is the Messiah Yahushua according to the Bible, and everybody bought it, in the place were the memorial took place and also all around the world and all this was going on while they were all chanting:

“Soon and Very Soon”

Soon and very soon we are gonna see the king, talking about the Messiah since it is a christian song talking of the second coming of Yahuwshua

Think about it, this could represent the fake presentation of Yahuwshua to the world, which everyone will buy, because it will receive full coverage in the media like the death of Michael did and will also be an empty image like the casket at the memorial, filled only with all the emotion of the people of the world who will be completely deceived by the technology in the hands of the Beast. Also remember that for a prince to begin his reign as king, in this case of the POPulation of the world, as explained in the first article, the King of the moment must die first and remember that the murdered of Michael, ¨the black king of the POP¨, was done to bring a new black king into the hearts of the world, Barack Obama who around the time of Michael´s death was just reaching his 173th day of which he spoke during his speech at the dinner in May at the White House, which I mentioned in ¨The Last 7 Years¨ and adding to this, now the mass sacrifice of hundreds of thousands of people as another ritual in Haiti, which I know is a sensitive subject to talk about and I pray to Yahweh for every soul out there, but if you investigate enough you would come to the conclusion, as myself, that the Haiti Earthquake tragedy was done by the powers that be, using H.A.A.R.P Technology which I will get more into in another article in the future, all these to make the image of Obama once again lovable by the whole world, since most of his credibility has been lost, yet this is in the United States, which sadly but true, he does not care about much what the country thinks but what world thinks.

Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 06:23:55 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone paid attention during the trial to sweating freaked out Alvarez testimony,
when he was describing how he saw Michael on the bed first?
Don't tell me describing him lying down in the pose of crucified person meant nothing!
I know I'm not imagining things, Alvarez even showed it. I thought it actually meant
something. I thought it was important.. Maybe not.  :oops:
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 06:54:28 PM by Aidan_81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

not only killed by illuminati, but sacrificed to / by them ?!?!

i will save this guys blog to internet favorites to keep up with his next post, but do not believe in his line of hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
2good2btrue Thanks for the link. Take time to read. I think this well help many others to open their eyes. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

So - I'm to believe this brotha, who's scooped othas, and not only beat autotune to death on that video,
but is TRYING TO SELL A CD for $9.99!?

Come on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

No he doesnt. Read the entire blog post, or jus read the end. He clearily states that he's only presenting theories. If MJ was killed by the illuminati or if and why MJ faked his death. The blog is very fascinating.

"So my conclusion is that I have no conclusive conclusion, but these next three options which I leave here for everybody to think about and comment right below:

Peace and Blessings"

He has no "conclusive conclusion".

Yes, he does. Read comments below the blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
At least we can see how others are suspicious of the death or supposed death of MJ...

This singer from Costa Rica suggests MJ could have hoaxed his death, or that the illuminati killed him..

But thats why we are here......if this singer has opened his eyes, and sees the inconsistencies of the death and circumstances surrounding the 25th June, then others will too.  He does have a fan base....most comments are positive.....

The question Sirius DogStarr has.....is "Did the illuminati outsmart MJ, or did MJ outsmart them first?"

We all are asking that question......God Bless and happy hoaxing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

At least we can see how others are suspicious of the death or supposed death of MJ...

This singer from Costa Rica suggests MJ could have hoaxed his death, or that the illuminati killed him..

But thats why we are here......if this singer has opened his eyes, and sees the inconsistencies of the death and circumstances surrounding the 25th June, then others will too.  He does have a fan base....most comments are positive.....

The question Sirius DogStarr has.....is "Did the illuminati outsmart MJ, or did MJ outsmart them first?"

We all are asking that question......God Bless and happy hoaxing

Hey, that was TS's question! :lol:

Sirius was the name on the Murray thanks supporters video, on Youtube. ;)

And about the Second Coming, there can still be many possible scenarios that play out, with many a twist and turn--who's the real and who's the fake, who's deceived and who knows the truth, who's on the good side and who's on the bad side, who's interpreting Scriptures correctly, and finally is God hoaxing as well?  It ain't over till it's over! Or the end before the beginning, etc.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions