SpeedDemon1987Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
BEYONCE'S BABY Triggers Church Vandalism
January 12, 2012, 06:21:31 AM
I came across this story on the TMZ facebook page. Seemed tabloid-ish til I got to the bottom of the article...
1/11/2012 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

BEYONCE'S BABY
Triggers Church Vandalism --
Blue Ivy Is 'SATAN'

Beyonce's new baby Blue Ivy Carter is the devil incarnate -- this according to some heartless vandal who defaced the sign in front of a North Carolina church yesterday ... writing, "Beyonce had her baby. Satan is on Earth."

The pastor at Beulah Hill Baptist Church in West End, NC tells TMZ, he discovered the vandalism yesterday after receiving numerous complaints from locals -- and removed it immediately.

The pastor insists, the church had nothing to do with the apocalyptic message ... it was simply the victim in a random act of mischief.

Blue -- Satan? No. Illuminati? ALMOST DEFINITELY.

UPDATE
2:35 PM PT: The pastor did an interview with local news today denying the claims he made to TMZ -- but we assure you 100%, the pastor made the claims in question ... and we continue to stand by our story.
Not quite sure what to think of it..... confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

Re: BEYONCE'S BABY Triggers Church Vandalism
January 12, 2012, 07:03:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I came across this story on the TMZ facebook page. Seemed tabloid-ish til I got to the bottom of the article...
1/11/2012 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

BEYONCE'S BABY
Triggers Church Vandalism --
Blue Ivy Is 'SATAN'

Beyonce's new baby Blue Ivy Carter is the devil incarnate -- this according to some heartless vandal who defaced the sign in front of a North Carolina church yesterday ... writing, "Beyonce had her baby. Satan is on Earth."  :shock:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The pastor at Beulah Hill Baptist Church in West End, NC tells TMZ, he discovered the vandalism yesterday after receiving numerous complaints from locals -- and removed it immediately.

The pastor insists, the church had nothing to do with the apocalyptic message ... it was simply the victim in a random act of mischief.

Blue -- Satan? No. Illuminati? ALMOST DEFINITELY.  :roll:  geek/

UPDATE
2:35 PM PT: The pastor did an interview with local news today denying the claims he made to TMZ -- but we assure you 100%, the pastor made the claims in question ... and we continue to stand by our story.
Not quite sure what to think of it..... confused/

OMG this is the most RIDICULOUS story I have ever heard of   :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!
Why do I have the felling that SOMEone is reading this forum  :shock:  geek/  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ???
If  her baby is SATAN on earth,them I'm Illuminati's princess  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  penguin/   penguin/ !!!!

The whole world is in the power of the evil one. John 5:19

The word “Satan” means “adversary.”
The Bible describes the devil as "that which deceives the world." There is only one thing that deceives us, one thing that hides the truth and life from us, but it is too close for most people to see it.
Some people think the devil is a living creature, something with horns and a pointed tail, a cosmic criminal. It is actually a metaphor for our own animal minds.
The devil is just a name for the force of deception in all our lives. The adversary of God, the Antichrist etc., is the mind, the beast within. There is only one deceiver. It is whatever it is that prevents us from seeing the truth and the life, from seeing true life, from being with God.

The Bible says that Satan is a fallen angel, the highest angel that turned into the devil, the enemy of God. It just has to do the opposite and turn from the devil back into God’s helper again, and you will become a divine, spiritual being.
Your mind is now in front of your spirit, and it needs to be behind you.
Until your mind is transformend into your helper, your guardian, the mind is your mortal enemy, the enemy of truth and life and the enemy of God. The mind is what the Bible calls Satan and the devil, your adversary.
The Bible describes Satan as the “deceiver,” and by definition, that means that Satan has to be your mind. All there is, is the mind and life, and life by definition is “the truth,” so Satan, the devil, has to be the deceptive mind. There is life and the imagination; there is nothing else. True or false?  :idea: 8-)  ;)
“Devil” is evil with a letter added to turn a condition into a thing. That thing is your own mind. Its presence works to keep you separated from the truth and true life. Your mind will use its control over the tap that turns the water of life on and off to stay in control and get more control. Thus, you have to really pay attention to overcome it, but as Jesus said, those that overcome will have eternal life.
You have to take the time to honestly get to know yourself. You have to know the nature of both your mind-self and spiritual-self to know the ultimate truth  bearhug .
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 07:06:23 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 07:31:35 AM
the devil is a liar and so is that pastor.  You have to use a key to open up those boards.  He should be ashame. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Adi

January 12, 2012, 07:55:49 AM
lol.......hey Harve, been reading here much ? ?

:lol: :mrgreen:  :lol:

I guess the baby's name is Blue Ivy, not Ivy Blue as originally reported.

Apparently, spelled backwards, Eulb Yvi, it means Lucifer's daughter in Latin??  An anagram is Evil Buy or Buy Evil. 

WTF, is this actually true? She's an innocent little baby.
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 07:57:40 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 09:38:53 AM
This is very odd,to say the least.The pastor is lying,How can a vandal put that sign up?Why did TMZ report this?Blue is not Satan,but she is most definitely born into an evil,lying and deceiving family that worships Satan.He was already here before this baby was born and his spirit resides in any one that thinks like him.Now if he was to reincarnate in a living body it will most definitely be in a man with money and power.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 12, 2012, 10:22:16 AM

Apparently, spelled backwards, Eulb Yvi, it means Lucifer's daughter in Latin??  An anagram is Evil Buy or Buy Evil. 

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 10:44:27 AM
This is very odd,to say the least.The pastor is lying,How can a vandal put that sign up?Why did TMZ report this?Blue is not Satan,but she is most definitely born into an evil,lying and deceiving family that worships Satan  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.He was already here before this baby was born and his spirit resides in any one that thinks like him.Now if he was to reincarnate in a living body it will most definitely be in a man with money and power.

OMG I think that not even you believe what you just said,  geek/ ,what a good laugh I had  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!This is the exact same thing with that stupid thing that Illuminati killed Michael and I'm sorry but I had enough about it,enough is enough  :mrgreen: .
Jay -z is not worshiping anybody ,lol  lolol/ ,stop talking nonsens here  geek/ !!!!
Jay-Z loves Michael and he loves him,and if you wanna know even Diana Ross's child,Evan Ross loves Jay-z 's music .Last year before holidays he was at his The Throne concert and Kanye West was there too,so PEACE and take care  :) !!!

Lindsay Lohan, Evan Ross and Omarion at the Watch The Throne concert
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl62Y43Zwkw[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 10:50:21 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 10:49:19 AM
This is so sad. The reactions as well. Just because you might need keys to open that thing doesn't mean it was done by the pastor himself. You also need a key to open a front door, yet, people open them and rob your house. Beyoncé worships the devil? Oh, really? Did she tell you personally or was it some invisible little furry demon who did?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 12, 2012, 11:45:21 AM
This is so sad. The reactions as well. Just because you might need keys to open that thing doesn't mean it was done by the pastor himself. You also need a key to open a front door, yet, people open them and rob your house. Beyoncé worships the devil? Oh, really? Did she tell you personally or was it some invisible little furry demon who did?

Are you directing your response to me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 12, 2012, 12:00:44 PM

Are you directing your response to me?

No ,no Hesouttamylife I really don't think that post was for you and IF it was for SOMEone it was DEFINITIVELY not you :)  !!!!!Bee Bee am I correct or no  :mrgreen:  :?: ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 01:15:42 PM
This is very odd,to say the least.The pastor is lying,How can a vandal put that sign up?Why did TMZ report this?Blue is not Satan,but she is most definitely born into an evil,lying and deceiving family that worships Satan  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.He was already here before this baby was born and his spirit resides in any one that thinks like him.Now if he was to reincarnate in a living body it will most definitely be in a man with money and power.

OMG I think that not even you believe what you just said,  geek/ ,what a good laugh I had  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!This is the exact same thing with that stupid thing that Illuminati killed Michael and I'm sorry but I had enough about it,enough is enough  :mrgreen: .
Jay -z is not worshiping anybody ,lol  lolol/ ,stop talking nonsens here  geek/ !!!!
Jay-Z loves Michael and he loves him,and if you wanna know even Diana Ross's child,Evan Ross loves Jay-z 's music .Last year before holidays he was at his The Throne concert and Kanye West was there too,so PEACE and take care  :) !!!

Sweetie,im sorry but u need to research Jay and Bey,and Kanye as well.There is nothing godly about any of them.I dont know what makes you say M.J. loves Jay.I believe he feels sorry for Bey,because she is a victim of the industry.If you are referring to a post back made about Kanye,ask yourself how long ago was that.I never said anything bad about the baby,except her parents are Illuminati puppets,that is a fact my dear.Jay has a lot in common with Satan,he is very decieving and has a lot of people fooled.Beware of wolves in sheep clothing. afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

January 12, 2012, 01:27:18 PM
No,actually her actions says more than words.Ever heard of that saying.Have u watched a Beyonce video.Have u ever heard her say she has an alter ego?/Who do you think Sasha Fierce is?If she is a slave for the Illuminati,who does she worship,God?Imo.Bey is a victim to the industry.Jay,MK/ULTRA,and the industry ruined her.She does not voluntarily worship Satan,but it is what it is.About the pastor,maybe he put that sign up,maybe he didn't.In the end someones lying,TMZ or the pastor,take a pick.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 12, 2012, 04:02:16 PM

:lol:

:lol: ::P :|

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

January 12, 2012, 04:06:15 PM

Sweetie,im sorry but u need to research Jay and Bey,and Kanye as well.There is nothing godly about any of them.I dont know what makes you say M.J. loves Jay.I believe he feels sorry for Bey,because she is a victim of the industry.If you are referring to a post back made about Kanye,ask yourself how long ago was that.I never said anything bad about the baby,except her parents are Illuminati puppets,that is a fact my dear.Jay has a lot in common with Satan,he is very decieving and has a lot of people fooled.Beware of wolves in sheep clothing. afraid/

HY  :) !!
I'm sorry to ask you but who is Bey  :?   :idea: ??? And BTW I'm very glad to meet you,this of course if you want to meet ILLUMINATI's Princess and Satan's daughter , lol  :shock:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: !!!
Now please excuse me cause I have to trow up   :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 12, 2012, 04:35:05 PM

What a bunch of TMZ hype for nothing.  I can think of lots of more evil people that are more likely candidates.  Some church folk get so worked up... :shock:   Maybe this was a publicity stunt?  I'd say pretty successful, since lots of folks really go for this. :lol: 

Jay-Z and Beyonce watch Rafael Nadal of Spain and Novak Djokovic of Serbia play during the Men's Final on Day Fifteen of the 2011 US Open.Photograph by: Al Bello/Getty Images, .

(Reuters) - She's not even a week old, but the baby daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z has become the youngest person ever to be credited on the U.S. Billboard chart.

The cries and coos of Blue Ivy Carter, who entered the world in New York on January 7, are featured on the new single "Glory" released by proud dad Jay-Z on Monday.

The track made its debut on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop songs chart this week at No. 74 -- the chart's highest new entry -- with the newborn credited as "featuring B.I.C.", Billboard said on Wednesday.

For fans old enough to remember Stevie Wonder's 1977 ode to his new daughter Aisha "Isn't She Lovely", which also featured the baby's gurgles, Billboard had a simple explanation.

"Isn't She Lovely" was released almost two years after Aisha was born and she wasn't officially credited on the song, Billboard said.

Jay-Z, 42, released "Glory" just 48 hours after the birth of the music industry power couple's first baby. He also revealed in the lyrics that Beyonce, 30, suffered at least one miscarriage in the past.
(Reuters) - Singer Beyonce has given birth to a baby girl in New York, local media reported on Sunday.The widely anticipated first child of the international star and R&B singer, 30, and rap mogul Jay-Z, 42, whose real name is Shawn Carter, was delivered late on Saturday in a private wing of Lenox Hill Hospital, according to the Daily News.Spokespersons for the singer did not immediately return comment.The singer, whose hits include "Beautiful Liar" and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)," showed off her pregnancy on stage earlier in the year at the MTV video awards, performing her song "Love On Top" and telling the audience to stand up. "I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me, " she said then.
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:41:40 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions