TinkTopic starter

Like I've said before, I've strongly suspected that Michael's message with Dieter was tampered with, and he wasn't speaking of "Italians," but "Iranians." Easy to do, with a sound studio, or Pro Tools on a Mac.

Regardless, LOOK at what's been escalating quickly, including USA freezing financial assets of Iran (Iranian citizens), along with them at mid level uranium enrichment:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They've been working towards this, since the late 90s. What would you say, if I told you that they owned many of the high rises in America, and took the WTC, because they weren't making money for themselves? There were warning back then, I tell you, of what was going to happen with the towers losing occupancy to people working more at home with their home offices even then. But, no one was listening, because WTC was considered a landmark.

If Michael indeed had become mixed up with the Iranian Mafia, they expected to be paid on time, no excuses. Very, very dangerous people.

From what I'm seeing, it sure seems to be an awful lot of intel at work right now.
Perhaps this is what it was theoretically about? To prevent WW3 with Iran?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Like I've said before, I've strongly suspected that Michael's message with Dieter was tampered with, and he wasn't speaking of "Italians," but "Iranians." Easy to do, with a sound studio, or Pro Tools on a Mac.

Regardless, LOOK at what's been escalating quickly, including USA freezing financial assets of Iran (Iranian citizens), along with them at mid level uranium enrichment:

They've been working towards this, since the late 90s. What would you say, if I told you that they owned many of the high rises in America, and took the WTC, because they weren't making money for themselves? There were warning back then, I tell you, of what was going to happen with the towers losing occupancy to people working more at home with their home offices even then. But, no one was listening, because WTC was considered a landmark.

If Michael indeed had become mixed up with the Iranian Mafia, they expected to be paid on time, no excuses. Very, very dangerous people.

From what I'm seeing, it sure seems to be an awful lot of intel at work right now.
Perhaps this is what it was theoretically about? To prevent WW3 with Iran?

ThINK thank you for opening this subject again,cause it's one of those things that I never understood ,regarding Michael.In the second video Dieter is speaking something about Michael and pain killers,that he had a code name for them: ITALIANS  :shock: :? .I don't know if I heard it right,cause the sound is not very good.Can you please say your opinion on this,amd what you heard  :)  ????

New Michael Jackson Tapes: Michael Begs For Money, Talks About Italian Mafia
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB_whlT78BE&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXRt0VNW6O0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LeSt10EhtE&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

@applehead - I think you misheard; Dieter had said that "really tired", was the code for being on painkillers. It's plain as day on the second video you posted.

On the first video you posted, he speaks of the "Italian Mafia" and wants out.
My gut feeling says "Iranian Mafia," because of what I'd mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

TinkTopic starter

Any thoughts on this, since it's getting really hot with them right now? And I do mean, worse than Cold War HOT?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal