If i remember this is what was shown over and over again on the news as Michael Jackson "last rehearsal"...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDB8hUF5U98[/youtube] btw i love his smile at the end "like he had something planned up his sleeve" yeah he did this hoax!!.. 8-)

OK.. but at the trial i believe it is when Kenny Ortega was speaking as walgren asking the questions..they were showing part of this is it video of mj doing 1st song "the way you make me feel"...then "earth song" and walgren asked Kenny a question and Kenny said this was his last rehearsal..later walgren asked something like then how did mj go from dancing and singing earth song then they show the so called "death" photo?..[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqlOWaTCvGs&feature=related[/youtube]
they could have shown the footage of the way you make me feel or earth song as word of mj "death" but instead was it due to the song and its message why mj put out the first rehearsal video out??..
jmo the smile from mj ;) along with the photoshop ambulance picture was a sign from mj to start off this hoax ;D..well before the tabloid that said mj only had 6 months to live and the o2 announcement..this was something that has been on my mind and wanted to share!
i hope this makes sense to all..i tried.. :oops:lol..plz add more that others have found..and if double post or need to merge it with another thread plz do so..i'm trying.. :oops:
huggs n love n faith to all  bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If i remember this is what was shown over and over again on the news as Michael Jackson "last rehearsal"...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDB8hUF5U98[/youtube] btw i love his smile at the end "like he had something planned up his sleeve" yeah he did this hoax!!.. 8-)

OK.. but at the trial i believe it is when Kenny Ortega was speaking as walgren asking the questions..they were showing part of this is it video of mj doing 1st song "the way you make me feel"...then "earth song" and walgren asked Kenny a question and Kenny said this was his last rehearsal..later walgren asked something like then how did mj go from dancing and singing earth song then they show the so called "death" photo?..[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqlOWaTCvGs&feature=related[/youtube]
they could have shown the footage of the way you make me feel or earth song as word of mj "death" but instead was it due to the song and its message why mj put out the first rehearsal video out??..
jmo the smile from mj ;) along with the photoshop ambulance picture was a sign from mj to start off this hoax ;D..well before the tabloid that said mj only had 6 months to live and the o2 announcement..this was something that has been on my mind and wanted to share!
i hope this makes sense to all..i tried.. :oops:lol..plz add more that others have found..and if double post or need to merge it with another thread plz do so..i'm trying.. :oops:
suzz
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suzz

Sue you are right  :shock:  OMG!  !!!!! Now I remember that it was all day long in the news that the LAST REHEARSAL was "They don't really care about us" song !!!!!
Well then it means we have another CONTRADICTION ,lol  /cook/ .Thank you for the reminder ,take care  :) !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hey applehead!! thank you!!
oh there is more.. suspicious//if we take the interviews that the nurse and Kenny and all the others that did there interviews at the time of this is it was coming out and the TV shows they did in there interviews and put them together with what was said at the trial they do say different things yes more contradictions...yes they don't really care about us mixed in with HIStory has a much stronger message then the way you make me feel and even earth song..tdcau mix with history amazing message!! mj_bad/..and they played it over n over with a wonderful smile as mj ends the song and the hoax begins 8-) ;)..but why tell everyone this was the last rehearsal when in fact it wasn't confused/ it has to be the message n smile imo lol..lies of the media is never ending.. :evil:
you take care as well..
huggs n love n faith to you bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I think the last rehearsal footage is a key to the hoax, I've always felt that.  The TDCAU 1:35 footage was all that was available of MJ's last rehearsal until TII was released in theaters.  It was when I seriously started considering this a death hoax when the footage came out just a few days after he "died".  Before that, I had thought about it but was overwhelmed at the possibility of that scenario (faked death).  Then this footage was released, Michael singing "All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us" over and over again, then the smile at the end.  Right away, my "conspiracy"-like mind kicked in and I knew exactly what he was talking about and I knew he had planned the whole thing.  I'll never forget that moment.  He planned very specifically for this footage alone to be released.  The world caught up in his death, they see this footage repeatedly and hearts break all over the world at the little smile at the end without realizing that it's a clear message of what's going on, especially with MLK Jr's very deliberate speech near the beginning of the clip, "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation."  I hope I'm making sense here.  I know I've talked about this before, others too, but I sometimes think the release of this particular footage has been almost overlooked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hey andrea
i agree and yes it makes sense to me what your saying..thats when it click for me too bounce/ lol..the song the message and mlk speech along with the smile all did it for me penguin/..michael wanted that piece to be shown over n over again...he doesnt do anything with out a purpose n message..
thank you andrea
huggs n love n faith to you bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions