Re: TIAI January 11
January 11, 2012, 11:39:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe it's just the natural course of this hoax as we have had moments where we've been left in the wilderness wandering around (or so it feels like). We've had the chance to reflect, learn, and grow. For anyone who's been here long enough, even if you don't believe everything, there has been something new to learn. For me, I've learned a lot that i didn't know before. A lot about Michael, about this world and life, and about myself, and I've met some amazing people all from all over the world.

Anyway, I'm still thinking about the BACK thread where he spoke of there being no co(o)incidences.  As amazing as the blog is I can't help but notice the timing. Really? Did TS just pop up and say "AMAZING JOB - I AM GOING TO REDIRECT TO SOUZA'S POST". If he/she has done that than doesn't it say that TS does not plan out his/her posts or redirects? It just confuses me, is all.
Blessings

One of the best things in this whole journey for me is meeting you, voice. I mean it. I appreciate how kind you are, how real you are, and how smart you are. You have always treated people with respect...even when you may not agree with them.

The timing of the redirect got me thinking as well.

anewfan - I adore your heart and I adore you. Thank you for the kind words. In the end it's all for L.O.V.E. and we'll all learn the truth together.

Wishingstar - I loved what you wrote. I do believe also that Michael didn't intend on giving continual Bible lessons with this hoax but at the same time when one lives what he believes the two cannot be separated.

Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

January 11, 2012, 11:48:06 PM
I'm sorry this is off topic but I just was intrigued by this.  Was his scalp healed or was it all part of the 20+ planning of the masterful God-inspired death hoax?

There was one more revelation in this book that shocked me:

Michael and I discussed the burn he suffered when he did the Pepsi commercial.  Since he always wore a hat on the Ranch, or in route to the ranch I asked, “Michael, why do you always wear a hat?  You never seen to take it off.  I have been told that people go bald if they wear a hat all the time and their hair will fall out.  I’ve been told not to wear a hat myself!”  Michael laughed and responded, “I want to show you my hair has grown back, and I have no scars from the burn.  I’m all right.”  He took off his hat and bent toward me.  “It happened over a year and a half ago and now I’m feeling fine.  There is nothing wrong, and I’m glad.

I looked at his head and examined his scalp.  It was all healed.

You can touch me,” Michael said, “You can touch my scalp.  You can see for yourself that I’m healed.  I’m just praising the Lord that everything turned out the way it did,” He continued, “I’m very lucky.  I do not have any scars from that horrible accident.”  Berlin, “In Search of Neverland, Pg 58

Can anyone tell me why Michael would have to undergo treatment for pain killer dependency in 1993 when he didn’t even have a scar from the accident in 1988? (This was right before the Neverland purchase as they were touring the ranch multiple times before Michael purchased it, so this incident had to take place circa 1988).

If it is a lie that Michael showed her had had no scaring or lack of hair, why would she lie about something like that?  It would profit her nothing.  She sure has Branca pegged and his handlers in this book. She called Bill Bray like I CALLED HIM and she had contact with these people while trying to make a deal for Michael for this ranch.

Next to no one ever questioned why Michael would be undergoing reconstructive surgery on his scalp nine years after the accident.  Klein tells a ridiculous story in his interviews about Michael’s “scar” expanding and them putting a balloon under his scalp to enlarge the scalp so they could cut away scar tissue but the scar would get bigger.  It’s a bullcrap story much like everything else Klein ever said about Michael.  They used the whole scalp story to hide their abuse of him!!!

I think the evidence points toward MJ's pyrotechnics accident being a hoax. I think the Pepsi burn hoax was the platform upon which the second half of his life was based, charting a path towards the death hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

January 12, 2012, 01:10:32 AM
What an amazing blog and what a change on this board - even if we don't go religious or EOW-oriented, it is so important to know one CAN rely on oneself and on positive higher powers that it will all be fine in the end ...
I just had a very jawdropping spiritual experience in my family and I KNOW there are no koinkidances in life.
Everything is so much richer if we only allow a good company.

I was searching for Michael's "Thirsty Fish" to post for those with questionmarks and look what I came up with - even more:

Thanks to everybody here - you often leave me speechless in amazement.
 bearhug

Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:14:10 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Suzy7

January 12, 2012, 04:52:46 AM
 Amazing blog Souza, and you worded it so well, I'm glad TS redirected to it.

I posted this in another thread a few days ago and deleted it; but it's fitting here:

Michael was very open about his belief in God and the Bible because his spirituality was very obviously important to him; you can even watch interviews where he says so himself. Therefore, I don't understand how there is any "religious agenda" being pushed, in fact, I find it quite appropriate the Bible is being referenced in this hoax. The Bible stories are perfect analogies for this hoax and much more, because the lessons to be learned are what's important--for those who believe in the Bible and those who don't. So, whether you believe any of the stories actually happened does not matter; the messages resonate in this hoax and in our lives the same.

God is most definitely testing us and our faith; but for good reason after the way humans tested HIM. He certainly has that right given he is The Creator of all things. God could have created us to be blind, faithful servants; but he didn't. He gave us the gift of choice! He wants us to have faith in him and love him out of our own free will. He wants us to be able to know the difference and *choose* between right and wrong, lies and truth, the devil and GOD; even when we are being bombarded with lies so much so, that it clouds our judgement and tests our faith to the point that we might not have any left.

Similar to this testing period, is MJ testing his fans-us, with this hoax. Does this mean GOD or MJ is evil or mean-spirited? No, but teaching people valuable lessons out of love. God IS love---and just like he tested the faith of the Israelites when Moses led them out of Egypt---we are being tested. However, the Israelites would have received what was promised to them had they kept faith in God.

The message is: faith rewards those who are faithful, so have faith in God and/or MJ!
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:01:03 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 12, 2012, 05:17:46 AM

When you burn yourself it hurts like hell at first but then there is no more pain.

According to the news sources Michael suffered from second and third degree burns on scalp and face. With a third degree burn, the nerves could be damaged with a result of less or no pain and has a high shock risk which is life threatening. A second degree burn causes extreme pain.  pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

January 12, 2012, 05:33:46 AM
everlastinglove_MJ
According to the news sources

suspicious//   Somebody's lying and somebody's telling the truth.  Who has the best track record?
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:36:04 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 06:15:38 AM
Similar to this testing period, is MJ testing his fans-us, with this hoax. Does this mean GOD or MJ is evil or mean-spirited? No, but teaching people valuable lessons out of love. God IS love---and just like he tested the faith of the Israelites when Moses led them out of Egypt---we are being tested. However, the Israelites would have received what was promised to them had they kept faith in God.

bingo! right on again as ususal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Elsa

January 12, 2012, 07:22:25 AM
I like this redirect -  I suspect Souza, that someone has been praying for you!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 07:25:36 AM
I suspect Souza, that someone has been praying for you!

i can confirm that at least three people on this forum are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

everlastinglove_MJ

January 12, 2012, 07:35:07 AM
everlastinglove_MJ
According to the news sources

suspicious//   Somebody's lying and somebody's telling the truth.  Who has the best track record?

edit
Somebody's lying 
we already know that answer..

media
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 03:24:22 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

January 12, 2012, 07:38:56 AM
edit
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 03:25:18 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 12, 2012, 07:56:21 AM
 bearhug Can't you almost see the tears from Michael's eyes falling on these pages?  This is a beautiful thread and I know that Michael is moved by it.  I certainly am.  thanks for the information about Michael's Bible study notes.  that will be my weekend assignment for sure.  We knew there had to be many of them but it's amazing that it's newly discovered that they are online.  Nothing is coincidence /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 12, 2012, 08:01:04 AM
Thanks you all for the nice comments! I really didn't expect that, but I very much appreciate it.

BeTheChange, one of MJ's notes made me go  afraid/ :shock: ::P

I SWEAR I have never seen these notes before. Here is the one I mean:

On the bottom, MJ refers to Matthew 7:24-28 with "great ->"

This is Matthew 7:24-28:

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

I wrote the blog with one quote in mind and I build the whole blog on it. It's not Matthew 7:24-28, but it's Luke 6:47-49 (also quoted in the blog):

47Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

48He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

49But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

It's the exact same quote from Jesus, but written down by Luke instead of Matthew...

I have seen this notebook before a long time ago.  When we are at the KH listening to the brothers talk, we'd take notes, it helps to remember things and also to do further research at home.   I have a stenographers pad like this too...and I'd take shorthand  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 08:04:16 AM
if these really are MJs notes, they are from a jehovahs witness meeting i believe. most jehovahs witnesses write notes at the meetings. (i know i do) i think one of his notes is entitled "sunday meeting"

if you are reading MJ - I love you brother. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 12, 2012, 08:05:45 AM
bwahahahaha. ford. you and i are too alike!!!!

love you girl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal