everlastinglove_MJ

Re: TIAI January 11
January 11, 2012, 08:38:31 AM
Souza, I wish I could write like that in English! Amazing! I admire your open style and how you expressed your motivation to go on with the forum and that you, instead of losing faith, were determined to understand the hoax by studying the Bible. I also believe that Michael's belief and the Bible have a significant meaning in this hoax. I'm not skipping the redirects and although I've not sufficient or no knowledge of religious subjects and not posting, doesn't mean that I'm not interested. On the contrary, I'm reading and searching on internet to study passages of the Bible, I learned a lot and I keep on learning, thanks to Michael, TS and this forum.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 11, 2012, 08:40:33 AM
I was reading souzas blog before i saw TIAI Januari 11 post, and the first thing i thought after reading the whole blog,: TS is going to redirect to this post, and he did! and imo it is/was the one thing he could do , because it is a amazing blog.

So ,  i'm going to say this again, im proud to have the opportunity to spend time inhere!

bearhug to you  all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

diggyon

January 11, 2012, 09:50:21 AM
Great post, Souza!!

i guess it summarizes the whole hoax and what it is about!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 11, 2012, 10:39:52 AM
I commented in Souza's blog thread about my feelings re: her post (which I greatly enjoyed reading)...and I'm very happy to see that TS chose it as a redirect (hopefully more people will read it because of that).  And NOT because it's what Souza believes or what TS believes...but because it's what MIKE believes...there's plenty of 'proof' (for those that require it) that clearly shows Mike's faith/belief in both God and the Bible.  If that 'part' of Mike doesn't interest someone, then they are missing out on getting to know 'the man'...because both God and the Bible were/are a HUGE part of MJ.

On another note...I came across this blog that has these notes posted that are supposedly some of Mike's 'Bible Study Notes'.  I've never seen these before and I'm wondering if anyone else has and/or if they have been 'authenticated' as being Mike's.  I just found the blog and have been reading some of it but not enough yet to give an accurate 'opinion' on what is written on the site...but the pages I have read are pretty interesting.  At the least, I think the author has done some Bible study of his/her own.
This is the blog url: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And these are the "Study Notes" found on this page (where the author talks about what is written in the notes): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:46:48 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 11, 2012, 11:33:24 AM
BeTheChange....you have managed to place in front of my eyes something amazing (again).  This blog you posted about is fascinating.  It goes into talk about his Pepsi accident and questions what I have thought about for years......the scar.  However, it's something else about the link to the notes that has me dumbfounded in the way God works. I will explain.....
Just this past weekend, I was sitting in our church service, I wondered what our pastor would talk about, not thinking too much on anything but God at that point.  Prior to service, that afternoon....I was thinking about Front's picture of The Exodus Route & TS's redirect......also the Ark posts.  So, I am sitting there and pastor begins with Joshua 3...the story of crossing the river Jordan with the Ark....and the 12 tribes of Israel.  I was shocked at the mention of the Ark...and needless to say paid particular attention that day, lol.  The story goes on to say how Joshua choose 12 men, one from each tribe.  They were instructed to take up stones from the middle of the Jordan.  One the other side of the river they placed the stones as a marker/reminder of what God can do.  All the while...they had the Ark.  I was shocked and happy to hear of the story about the Ark that day.  Yet, I had this nagging feeling about the 12 tribes.  Who were these people exactly?  I have always wondered about the 12 tribes. 
Fast forward to now......you write a post which has Michael's bible notes, supposedly.  I am always curious about things like this....so I skim around on the blog.  It wasn't long before I was reading about the 12 twelve tribes.......the Bible notes part one with the TII background photo of Versailles (it is said to be that months ago).  Before this particular photo surfaced....before TII came out....I had a dream about Michael and Versailles (that's another post in it's own). 
My point with all this is....God is everywhere.  When you least expect it, He will tie things together and answer questions.....if you listen.  I didn't expect Ark conversations with the 12 tribes....I didn't expect to find a link to Michael's 12 Lights in TII......it's amazing.  If you want to read about the crossing it is in Joshua 3:4.
Thank you for this post BTC......you amaze me continually! Have a beautiful day!

Blessings Always 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 11, 2012, 11:57:32 AM
I loved reading your post Souza, I'm glad you wrote it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 11, 2012, 12:59:31 PM
there's plenty of 'proof' (for those that require it) that clearly shows Mike's faith/belief in both God and the Bible

but it was so obvious from the beginning, and he said it himself, so why would people overlook it?
For me it was the interview with Oprah when Michael tells her "I believe in God, even very much". The expression on his face was very serious about this and that was enough for me to understand where MJ comes from regarding God. All my respect to him for this and to Ms. Jackson who made this possible for him and for us to have him this way.
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:37:52 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2012, 01:11:11 PM
WishingStar...I, too, lately have felt that the quote "God works in mysterious ways"...is the absolute UNDERstatement of eternity lol.  I've come to see it as pure synchronicity...and I truly believe it happens when one is seeking something with a pure and humble heart AND is awake enough to see the magic of it.  The synchronicity you described in your post is amazing...like a wink from God.

It was Souza's blog and it 'clicking' with me that led me to type in "Michael Jackson Bible" into google.  I noticed that most of the quotes in her blog (which were all great) touched on Mike's thoughts/beliefs on God, and I wanted to further look into anything I could find that would give me more insight into his thoughts on the Bible specifically.  And low and behold...after having studied and looked at MANY handwritten notes of his, I come across a site that has his supposed Bible Study Notes lol.  Maybe others have seen them before...but I never have, nor do I know if they are really his.  But I started reading the blog and I am fascinated by a lot of the info there because it does shed light on just how much Mike studied and followed the Bible, and how that influenced just about everything he did.

So, the thanks should go to Souza for her blog, TS for the redirect, that blogger for their blog, Mike for simply being Mike, and God for working His magic  ::P

@Gina...yes, Mike's love of God and the Bible has always been obvious.  I don't understand why people are choosing to overlook this VERY big part of MJ.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

emulik

January 11, 2012, 01:18:11 PM
@Bethechange..thank you for that blog, I will look at it closer in the evening. And by the way, your post number 888 is pretty cool ;) Elvis connection? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

January 11, 2012, 01:28:52 PM
LOL emulik...I guess I'm not as awake as I thought cause I didn't even notice it was my 888th post!  Thank you for letting me know  ::P  That's both cool and freaky...all wrapped up in a pink cake box  :lol:

God is good!  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 11, 2012, 01:39:33 PM
But really...Bob again ?? Who is that misterious Bob
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

January 11, 2012, 01:40:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL emulik...I guess I'm not as awake as I thought cause I didn't even notice it was my 888th post!  Thank you for letting me know  ::P  That's both cool and freaky...all wrapped up in a pink cake box  :lol:

God is good!  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
lol, that was reminder that coincidences do not exist.. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

January 11, 2012, 01:51:55 PM
Souza what an amazing post!  I want to share an old blog post of mine (March 13, 2010) which touches on and echoes part of your post (but not nearly as well written as yours)!  You have a gift of expressing yourself in the written form Souza!  Awesome job!

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Context: This was in reference to TS's update 4 A-D and my thoughts on it

For me this has been a case for faith… not only in whether MJ is alive but in my faith in God and His Holy Word.

I have talked with many people and I myself have had moments where we thought MJ was alive, and then changed our mind or doubted and thought what if he is dead.

One person made an incredible insight and said, I don’t know anymore because those who think he’s dead have studied and investigated more than I have. BINGO!

You must do your own searching. First hand. Then you will be convicted. Otherwise you will be easily swayed by the opinions of others.

I don’t care what it is you become convicted about as long as it’s truth. In doing your own investigation, you will be strong in your beliefs.

It’s the parable of the sower and the seeds. Matthew 13:1-23. Why people are easily swayed is easily explained.

You have to study for yourself. You have to convict yourself on your belief otherwise you will be devoured by those who are non-believers. Or you will sway with the changing of the wind… blown here and there… he’s alive… he’s dead… he’s alive…

And this my friends has been the biggest lesson I’ve learned since starting this blog.  It has permeated every area of my life.  I no longer take things at face value.  I have studied and will continue to study… I have read and will continue to read…. My life will be a journey of knowledge sifting through and assembling my set of values and beliefs.

I have become convicted in my faith as a Christian as I read the Bible and read books like Case for Christ (which covers arguments of probability similar to Update 4c).

I have become convicted in my beliefs in how I conduct my life… or I should say how I “should” conduct my life!  I’m not perfect at it and will continue to fall… however I at least am striving to live a life of excellence.

And to those of you that read my blog… use this as maybe just a starting point… but please don’t take what I say at face value.  I am just a human that can interpret things incorrectly and I am not so high on myself to think that I have all the answers and can’t learn from any of you!

That’s why I review all comments, but I will post both the praise and the criticisms of what I write.  They both have a place and they either affirm me or they challenge me and both things are very healthy!

So enjoy the journey, and take the lessons and apply them to all areas of your life.  Always strive for excellence.  Get into the books and read and learn.  Learn about everything!  And be open to both sides.  Listen to the proof both believers and non-believers have and then come to your own conclusions.

L.O.V.E you all!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2012, 01:56:13 PM
@Gina....I have a fish named Bob  :lol:

@BeTheChange....my favorite bakery when I was young was called, "The Pink Bakery"....to this day, I love pink boxes, lol:
This is for you:

Sweet Blessings

PS> lilwendy.....great post!  Thank you...I have always enjoyed reading your blog as well....both you and Souza are amazing writers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 11, 2012, 01:57:06 PM
Excellent Post Souza.  I agree with everything you said and I also think that the spiritual side to this is important.  Thankyou for writing and thanks TS for bringing it to our attention.   I was not an atheist but this has increased my understanding of the bible and some different religions.   I am becoming interested in learning more.   Thank you for all your help and ideas everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions