the arabian nights

who wanted mike dead?
May 12, 2010, 08:42:44 AM
i was discussing this with a  member, who do we know wanted mike dead or would have benefitted by his death?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackson Feared Someone Wanted Him DeadTuesday July 14, 2009

Michael Jackson believed someone wanted him dead — just once month before his shocking death.

According to Ian Halperin in his new book Unmasked: The Final Years Of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop was so sure his life was in danger he even confided his fears to 11-year-old daughter Paris.

“He called her into his room and told her not to get mad at him if he didn’t make it to Father’s Day. He felt extremely ill,” Halperin claims.

“Unfortunately, no-one wanted to help him.”

Halperin also insisted that one female aide had confided, “Someone wants him dead. They keep feeding him pills like candy.

“They are trying to push him over the edge. He needs serious help. The people around him will kill him.”

The music legend died June 25 after suffering an apparent cardiac arrest at his home in Los Angeles. It is widely believed that an overdose of painkillers caused Jacko’s untimely demise.

Michael’s sister, La Toya, said Sunday that she believes her younger brother was murdered.

“Michael WAS murdered,” declared La Toya, 53. “And we don’t think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive.”

Jacko’s father, Joe Jackson, also said he suspects his son’s sudden sudden death may not have been an accident.

“I just couldn’t believe what was happening to Michael,” he said.

“I do believe it was foul play,” Jackson added. “I do believe that. Yes.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: who wanted mike dead?
May 12, 2010, 08:49:02 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
or would have benefitted by his death?

I think it's easier to ask: who would not have benefited by his death.  The list will be shorter this way instead of asking the other way around...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 12, 2010, 08:49:58 AM
People with motives! mmm.

-Dr.No/No Dr. Tohme Tohme.
-Tommy Mottola / Sony.
-Branca.
-John McClain.
-Colony Capital.
-AEG / Randy Phillips.

Those have profit from his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 12, 2010, 08:51:52 AM

Michael Jackson desperately wanted to go into hiding before his death.

Tapes of leaked answering machine messages have revealed the late Thriller singer - who died of acute Propofol intoxication last June - begged friends for money to help him start a new life as he feared for his safety.

In one message, published by The Sun newspaper, he said: "It is Michael calling. It is very important, I want that 150 in that account for me, because... I am very concerned about my life. I am hearing a lot of stories that (name withheld) is still trying to sabotage (inaudible) me and I want to be in a different environment and, um, I've found a place that I like and now (inaudible) I want to be away for a while where they can't find me. So please help me, help (inaudible) help me, and, um, more important than (inaudible). We are brothers."

Other messages - which were given to US journalist Daphne Barak after she wrote a book about celebrity addiction - reveal the "embarrassed" singer was trying to flee the "Italian Mafia" and make more requests for cash, using the code word "sun screen" for money.

In many messages he sounds frantic and paranoid, while in others his voice is slurred and he appears dazed and confused.

Daphne said: "Some of Michael's closest confidents talked to me exclusively about his addictions - and provided audio tapes of Michael never heard before.

"These demonstrate different states of mind he was experiencing under the influence of pharmaceuticals."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 08:56:23 AM
Sony would definitly benefit from Michael being gone.  Look at how much money they have already made.

Even though I don't think that Paul McCartney would want to hurt MJ.  He would benefit from his death, I read somewhere that Michael wanted to will Paul the Beatles catalog when he died.  Of course, I don't remember reading or hearing that it was in the will or if Paul did get the catalog.

AEG, definitly benefited from this.

Dr. Thome Thome

Paul Branca

The list goes on and on, with who would benefit from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 12, 2010, 09:20:19 AM

La Toya Jackson: Michael 'murdered by hangers-on who wanted his cash'

Michael Jackson's sister La Toya has claimed that the 50-year-old singer was effectively "murdered" by a manipulative entourage engaged in a conspiracy to get their hands on his money.

Michael Jackson's sister La Toya has claimed that the 50-year-old singer was effectively "murdered" by a manipulative entourage engaged in a conspiracy to get their hands on his money.

His acolytes had cut Jackson off from his family and friends, and forced him to sign up for a gruelling 50 concerts at London's 02 arena, she said in several interviews with Sunday newspapers.

La Toya, 53, also claims jewels and up to £1m in cash had gone missing from her brother's home. The family, she said would be bringing a civil lawsuit against anyone they believed had played a part in his death.
"We don't think just one person was involved in the murder. It was a conspiracy to get Michael's money," she told the News of the World, going on to describe "shadowy" hangers-on who fed Jackson drugs and regarded him as a "cash cow".

She told the Mail on Sunday: "He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren't always on his side.

"Michael was worth more than $1bn. When anyone is worth that much money, there are always greedy people around them."

Jackson made a fortune from record sales and concert appearances – his 1982 hit Thriller is the bestselling album of all time – but his profligate spending was thought to have left him in serious debt by the time he died of a cardiac arrest on 25 June.

In November last year, he sold his Neverland ranch after defaulting on his $24.5m mortgage, and four years ago he had to use his 50 per cent stake in the Beatles' back catalogue as collateral for $270m-worth of loans.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

May 12, 2010, 09:21:50 AM
Sony had the most to gain because he was still in contract with them when he "passed".  They retained the rights to the catalog of unpublished songs (other than the ones recorded they had no knowledge of).  They also have the means for the marketing needed to sell the records.  Now they can market them however they please, without MJ's input.  (The altered picture in the second This Is It movie poster, which MJ would not have approved.)  They profitted from the This Is It movie and more than likely the dancers " Still the King Tour" and all the memoriabilia just to name a few.  It is a real shame they did not put this much effort into marketing his last 2 or 3 albums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 12, 2010, 09:29:33 AM
Indeed  :evil:

[youtube:4jy8jvxt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItXxlQEmMs[/youtube:4jy8jvxt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 12, 2010, 09:32:50 AM
[youtube:1uwmj8du]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ioHxOLdZQ[/youtube:1uwmj8du]

[youtube:1uwmj8du]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oywAo2qufH4[/youtube:1uwmj8du]

[youtube:1uwmj8du]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIlq9u2lG84[/youtube:1uwmj8du]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 13, 2010, 02:02:19 PM
The HOPE is that Michael put the hoax plan on when he realized all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 13, 2010, 02:18:25 PM
i hope mike made it out and will deal with all the pp who put him in this position and have come to the fore as fakers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2010, 06:02:54 PM
The "illuminated" elite...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

FITA

May 28, 2010, 10:50:34 PM
Sony
The Illuminati
People who believe the lies and not the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

Good Lets Dance

May 28, 2010, 11:00:51 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i was discussing this with a  member, who do we know wanted mike dead or would have benefitted by his death?

Jackson Feared Someone Wanted Him DeadTuesday July 14, 2009

Michael Jackson believed someone wanted him dead — just once month before his shocking death.

According to Ian Halperin in his new book Unmasked: The Final Years Of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop was so sure his life was in danger he even confided his fears to 11-year-old daughter Paris.

“He called her into his room and told her not to get mad at him if he didn’t make it to Father’s Day. He felt extremely ill,” Halperin claims.

“Unfortunately, no-one wanted to help him.”

Halperin also insisted that one female aide had confided, “Someone wants him dead. They keep feeding him pills like candy.

“They are trying to push him over the edge. He needs serious help. The people around him will kill him.”

The music legend died June 25 after suffering an apparent cardiac arrest at his home in Los Angeles. It is widely believed that an overdose of painkillers caused Jacko’s untimely demise.

Michael’s sister, La Toya, said Sunday that she believes her younger brother was murdered.

“Michael WAS murdered,” declared La Toya, 53. “And we don’t think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive.”

Jacko’s father, Joe Jackson, also said he suspects his son’s sudden sudden death may not have been an accident.

“I just couldn’t believe what was happening to Michael,” he said.

“I do believe it was foul play,” Jackson added. “I do believe that. Yes.”

You May Want To Read This For Insight on Who Wanted HIm Dead....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions