Re: You Are Not Alone
November 06, 2011, 10:22:25 PM
Hi all, my mum bought this book and only just finished it so I'm going to read it entirely very soon. I've only read a small amount; it looks fascinating! I've gone through the photos and I was interested in him in disguise as Uncle Willy. But I thought I'd see if any of you noticed the caption for the photo of him being pushed in a wheelchair. I don't think it's been mentioned yet. It reads "Months earlier, he had the world fooled with a deliberate act of frailty, being pushed in a wheelchair...but it was all part of his clever plan!"

My apologies if this has been noticed earlier, but it certainly raised my eyebrows.

Catherine23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Look to heaven, an angel appears; to love and protect us, through all of our tears

curls

November 07, 2011, 05:35:20 AM
Hi Catherine, yes we've spoken about this before - he even talked about it in some of the interviews he did when the book first came out. I didn't realise though, that it was actually a caption in the book, so thanks for that. It's almost just coming right out and saying it, isn't it?! Gotta love Jermaine!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

January 11, 2012, 12:42:32 AM
Jermaine also wrote that if Katherine was present at he wedding of Michael and Lisa Marie she would definitely tell the "minister" that Michael's middle name isn't Joseph (Michael found it funny).
So why didn't she say anything in the court?

I also found the "logical" explanation of the "4 years" (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), if you care to read.
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:44:23 AM by lorela
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

January 16, 2012, 12:46:52 AM
I was just wondering ... What do you think about Omer Bhatti not being mentioned in the book? It's strange to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 09:01:17 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was just wondering ... What do you think about Omer Bhatti not being mentioned in the book? It's strange to me.

Yeah, it's strange. Maybe that side of Michael's family Jermaine wasn't too familiar with?
Maybe he wasn't allowed to speak about it in his book?
Ghost writer writes from the facts client gives him, maybe Jermaine didn't give him any
info on Omer, but why exactly... no idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions