~Souza~Topic starter

New blog: For we walk by faith, not by sight
January 10, 2012, 09:25:23 PM
For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7)

If there is one thing I learned during the past 30 months, it is that faith is a very powerful thing and should neither be underestimated, nor ridiculed. This blog is all about faith and the impact it can have on someone’s life; including that of the person this entire website is dedicated to.

I wasn’t sure if I should write this blog, because I know it will again fuel suspicions about my intentions, and I will probably again be a subject of ridicule for some, but then I thought: who cares? It never stopped me from writing about any of the subjects I wrote in the past, why would it stop me now?

The reason I write this blog is because I want to explain to people why I think the religious topics on the forum DO matter for the sake of investigating this hoax. As most of you know, I created the new forum on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to discuss subjects not directly related to the hoax, but that doesn’t mean in any way that I do not allow religious topics at all on the forum, quite the contrary because I think we might miss some important things by ignoring it.

I have no intention whatsoever to tell people what they should believe, nor do I want to offend anyone. I respect everyone’s beliefs and I would be the last person to judge people who do not believe at all, because when this hoax started I was agnostic myself and there was a time I was a hardcore atheist. In both cases I thought the Bible was written by evil men who wanted to control the masses, I thought Jesus never really existed and I thought the Catholic Church was one big evil scam that had too much power and too much money. I changed my opinion on 2 of the above; please allow me to explain why.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: New blog: For we walk by faith, not by sight
January 10, 2012, 09:50:26 PM
I'm going to bed shortly but I look forward to reading this tomorrow (most likely at work, lol).  Thanks Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 10, 2012, 10:59:14 PM
Good blog. I'm here to report it is atheist friendly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~Topic starter

January 10, 2012, 11:03:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 10, 2012, 11:48:04 PM
Wow...Great Blog post Souza, Thank you for your guidance...I agree with you, God is very important to Michael.  Oh, and I agree GOD is LOVE!
Blessings and LOVE to you, and to all of our family.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2012, 11:49:52 PM
Wow....I couldn't stop reading it.  Truly an amazing blog, an amazing gift you have given.  I am sure you have lifted many spirits and many a sad heart.  I have my own challenges with faith.....God clearly knows that, lol.  However, at the end of the day, faith is all I personally can stand on ......both faith in God and faith in Michael.  This blog is truly a work from your heart.....thank you so very much for every word.  May you be blessed always......

Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 11, 2012, 12:02:36 AM
...and I will probably again be a subject of ridicule for some,...

Who would dare ;D? Or should I say who is without sin cast the first stone.
I don't have time right now to read it but I will later.
I gave up atheism at 19 years old and never ever considered being an atheist after.

I agree religion is very important to the hoax because Michael is very religious (oh how I like this at him bounce/ bounce/ bounce/)!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 11, 2012, 12:25:02 AM
I think it's always important to have faith in God. Normally when I have any problem I run to mother like little children do. But she always tells me that God is the one we should turn to. It's always good to know that there is someone who can watch us all day, even when we are asleep. It's always good to have the feeling that I can pray to God and he could help me. Life is full of problems. If we live without hope for help we won't survive. That's why so many people commit suicide. If they had a glimpse of faith in God, if they just new that they can be helped if they only asked for help they wouldn't have done it. We need God to feel safe and secure, exactly like a child who knows nobody in the world but his own mother. If we see God this way we will never let go of him

Blessings 
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:35:19 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

January 11, 2012, 01:10:03 AM
I really enjoyed your post, Souza!  It's an interesting journey of worldview and faith, especially as it relates to Michael.  I don't think it is any accident that you are Admin here over the main MJ hoax site; you are quite possibly hand-picked by God and 'others' behind the scene,  (Esther) "For such a time as this".  I can see I'll have to catch up on your other interesting-looking entries as well--I haven't read since the earlier ones.  I know over the last couple of years I would miss many good posts generally, because they would fly by when I was at work, computer problems or other busy times.  :cry:

For me, faith in God, the Creator and sustainer of the Universe is my foundation in life!
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:19:58 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 11, 2012, 01:42:45 AM
I am not a religious person for various reasons which I won't go into.....however  I have utmost respect for other people's beliefs and religious views and I certainly am very respectful of the importance of religion in Michael's life and also it's importance in this hoax.

This is a great blog Souza. I found it really insightful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

January 11, 2012, 03:23:28 AM
Awesome blog post Souza! Thank you. Nothing to add atm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2012, 04:09:30 AM

says the friendly athiest.   bearhug

@ souza.

I wasn’t sure if I should write this blog, because I know it will again fuel suspicions about my intentions, and I will probably again be a subject of ridicule for some, but then I thought: who cares? It never stopped me from writing about any of the subjects I wrote in the past, why would it stop me now?

when you are on to a good thing, who cares what ppl think

all the best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Do

January 11, 2012, 04:12:00 AM

....and I will probably again be a subject of ridicule for some, but then I thought: who cares? It never stopped me from writing about any of the subjects I wrote in the past, why would it stop me now?

You go Souza, you have learned alot from Michael!

But on a serious note, I like your blog and I admire your willingness to learn about this subject, although you were a hardcore atheist before. This hoax surely changed a lot for you. I'm raised a Roman Catholic but in a mild manner. Never studied the bible either. I just haven't made my mind up yet about it (about the bible I mean). But I do have a strong faith in God, no doubt about that. And that's why I don't skip posts about this subject on the forum, because I want to learn as much as I can from all of you and ofcourse form Michael. I agree that there seems to be a strong connection between the hoax and faith, God, religion. Also thanks to all the other members for their posts about this subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Nyuki

January 11, 2012, 06:43:37 AM
Souza I've never doubted your intelligence, which appears again in your blog. You've shown over the years that you are quite capable to stand for something in which you believe. .

Your blog is again proof that you know how you can bring something  back to life. You encourage members to review the hoax again and (ab) use MJ’s faith in God for that. Hats off to your promotional skills, and I’m sure members will again stuck like bees to the honey.

I will no longer be a part of a forum which will soon be flooded with even more  biblical texts or the glorification of a couple of informers in which I’m already drowning. It may be that there are members who think "great another Front / TS hater less on the forum", (yes I felt addressed) these members need to ask themselves what they have achieved by showing their middle finger and how it feels to be remembered as the author of bigotry on a World Wide web.

"Everyday you create history”.

Lucky I’m very aware that I am the one who can change a situation, so it is time for me to go.

Despite all I really wish everybody all the best of luck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 11, 2012, 08:08:27 AM
Souza I've never doubted your intelligence, which appears again in your blog. You've shown over the years that you are quite capable to stand for something in which you believe. .

Your blog is again proof that you know how you can bring something  back to life. You encourage members to review the hoax again and (ab) use MJ’s faith in God for that. Hats off to your promotional skills, and I’m sure members will again stuck like bees to the honey.

I will no longer be a part of a forum which will soon be flooded with even more  biblical texts or the glorification of a couple of informers in which I’m already drowning. It may be that there are members who think "great another Front / TS hater less on the forum", (yes I felt addressed) these members need to ask themselves what they have achieved by showing their middle finger and how it feels to be remembered as the author of bigotry on a World Wide web.

"Everyday you create history”.

Lucky I’m very aware that I am the one who can change a situation, so it is time for me to go.

Despite all I really wish everybody all the best of luck.

Nyuki I don't think you should leave just because you don't believe in TS/Front. But it is your decision. I just want to let you know that I am sorry you made this decision.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions