You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Apple :)
This is a recent interview. Makes you wonder why this part of the interview was about MJ? Okay, MJ and Lenny were (are) friends and I remember an interview with Lenny about Michael and about Lenny's featuring on the song "Can't Make it Another Day" of the "Michael" album last year. But what is the reason they talked about Michael now? That he still IS the greatest EVER and that we should to keep that in mind ;)

L.O.V.E.

Good point you bring Everlast  :) !!.Yes I was wondering myself,why now ???
Wait and see,cause the interwiev gets very intresting when they talk about racism,his father (who abandoned him  :cry: ),and about his habbit on smoking pot  :shock:  :lol:  geek/  .

I tried to find that part of the interview, but I didn't succeed. I love to hear & watch Lenny Kravitz sing and talk lol. When I listened to the audio at 2:55 he recalled the interview with Jane Fonda about Michael's death  confused/. And I remember that interview too. Now, it's interesting why Lenny found that interesting..., can you still follow me haha  lolol/ Check out the interview:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenxA79vm0A [/youtube]

L.O.V.E.

Finally Everlast wow I'm so happy you found that interwiev  ;) !! That's why I posted the second clip with Lenny today,cause I was hoping someone will notice the DEtAiL about Jane Fonda's interwiev.You are the winner lol  :lol: .I saw this whole interwiev but I was hoping that someone else would post it. Anyway the part about NEVER NEVERLAND was funny lol  :lol:  :lol: and the thing with Michael's fear to die it's something very prominent lately  :shock:  geek/ !!!!
She also talked about Marlin Monroe's death in her interwiev ,I will make a post about that later  :) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I saw this whole interwiev but I was hoping that someone else would post it
:lol: :lol: so I took the bait... what a smartie cookie you are  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

In the interwiev with Lenny Kravitz it was also a moment when they talked about his relation with his father.Here is the video for the ones who wants to see it.

Lenny Kravitz remembers the moment his dad walked out: "It was really detrimental"

Tonight Piers Morgan sits down with Lenny Kravitz for the hour to talk about the love of his life, his parents and much more. Kravitz's parents split up because his dad had a long history of cheating. When his dad was getting ready to move out he walked up to Kravitz and "he said, 'You'll do it, too.'   :shock:  :( And he walked out," describes Kravitz.

His dad's words really stuck with him after his dad left and inevitably it did affect him. "There were times where I did not behave properly," he says. "But I did let him know that it was really detrimental." Tune in at 9pm ET/PT for the full interview.

I think it's very brave of Lenny to share his feelings about his father. It is quite deep :cry: and it is admirable how he was coping with it and how he changed this negative experience into something positive. He learned from it and he's able to self reflect his own disbehaviours, which is respectable. Although, he forgives his father he still thinks it's tetrimental, which I can understand completely.

I admire Lenny for that and if you think deeper Michael did the same thing,remember  :?: ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw this whole interwiev but I was hoping that someone else would post it
:lol: :lol: so I took the bait... what a smartie cookie you are  lolol/

LOL ,you are so sweet  :lol:  :-*  !!!! What can I do,I'm learning from the BEST, Michael MAGIC Jackson  :lol:  geek/  8-)  !!!
I think I'm starting to understant what PIECE BY PIECE really means,lol   lolol/ , !!! Mistery ,Anticipation,Illusion and Shimmer are just 4 ingredients from Michael's "BAG OF SECRETS" for succes   :shock:  ;)  !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you again applehead..
did you ever by chance find the article of Lenny talking about when he was on tour and found out mj "died" and had to go back out on stage? and about doing the song can't make it another day? :-\ i seen it not to long ago and was going to post it but done lost it lol..thought maybe since your on top of things you might have seen it?
huggs n love n faith to you
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions