No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Children are so precious
January 09, 2012, 08:47:29 PM
Thank you so much for sharing these - THEY ARE AWESOME!!! I would like to believe that if Michael does read this forum that it's these types of stories that he will read first.

What I see is that slowly, one by one, we are helping to bring truth about Michael to the future generations. These kids are learning who the real Michael is, not the one that media has massacred over the past decade. And by doing that we are spreading it forward.

I'll tell you briefly about my grandkids. I have 7 of them aged 6 and younger. The ones who are 2 and older all know who Michael is and the four oldest are Michaelized to the core. The three oldest sit and watch the Michael Vision DVD all the time when they come to my house. I've even lent the DVD to the two oldest (4 and 6 years old) to take home with them upon request.

Anyways, I bought tickets to the Immortal Show when it came to our city a few weeks ago. I struggled with whom to take because the show started after their bedtime but I decided it was worth it - they took naps in the afternoon so they'd stay awake :) I took the three oldest (one 6 year-old and two 4 year-olds) along with my son and his girlfriend.

It was the first show of that kind that any of them had been to. At intermission I asked one of the four year-old's if she was enjoying the show. She looked at me seriously and said "yes, but when does Michael Jackson come out". I had to laugh because I had secretly been watching the performers to see if one of them could be him.

My 6 year-old grand-daughter would lean over and tell me the names of the songs before I could even think of them. It was funny. She'd lean over and say "that's Smooth Criminal" or "That's Earth Song".

What was the most touching to me was on the ride home I asked my 4 year-old grandson what he thought. He was overly excited going into the show because I told him he'd get to see "Beat-It' which is his favorite video (that and Speed Demon). Anyway, in a pouty face he told me that they didn't do Beat-It. My son turned and said to him "yes, they did. Don't you remember?". Ethan then said "But they didn't do it like Michael Jackson". He liked the show otherwise.

Yep - out of the mouths of babes. Even though the show was great Michael's presence was still missed and NOBODY can dance like Michael. No way, no how.

Blessings to you all.
Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:49:17 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal