MJonmind

Re: 9/11 coloring book
January 12, 2012, 02:50:10 PM
Similar to human rights museums where selective biased information on history is given to children and adults world-wide.  It's happening subtly all around us.
"Truth" is in layers or levels. We are all puppets of someone, whether we realize it or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
January 13, 2012, 11:41:32 AM
I looked up the link for the book. I emailed them this comment.........

Are you guys for real? Why in HELL would you ever promote a book based on absolutley LIES!!  This is sick. We didn't kill Bin Laden, he's been dead for 10 years, on ice. Wow your company is pathetic. Our own government is behind 9-11. Why don't you provide USA with the truth. All your doing to promoting more lies. How do you sleep at night? This is so utterly sickening. Money motivated once again by the sick maggot scum of the rocks running & ruining this country. I'm aware of the truth, & my grandkids will know the truth, not the lies your coloring books are promoting. If you want a coloring book that speaks the truth, how about our government officials that created the attack of USA ON USA,line them up, & let American's that know the truth, show them JUSTICE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

January 17, 2012, 02:21:21 AM
It's a propaganda activity book, slanted to the Christian Extremists who hate all Muslims. All you can do is write to them, and NOT purchase them.

Better yet? Boycott their ENTIRE LINE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 17, 2012, 06:05:27 AM
Hey guess what? I got a response back on my email. They said that their company encourages feedback. I guess mine wasn't included. The lady who wrote me back told me that they forwarded my email & my IP address to the local authorities. They said the "email tone-was threatening". So I responded Thank You for letting me know how your going to respond to others that write to your company expressing their concerns & opinions about the LIES your company is promoting. I responded.... I didn't hide anything from you because I believe your promoting LIES, & maybe your company should do some researching & you'll come to the same conclusion. American is waking up & I"m not letting my grandkids see the LIES you've printed. My grandkids will know trhe truth about 9-11, not through your coloring books.

Please if your not scared, go to the link & give them your feedback, like I did. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO ISN'T AFRAID TO SPEAK UP GO & LET THEM KNOW IT'S DISGUSTING & CREATING ENEMIES AMONG RELIGIONS.
THANKS.....I KNOW I CAN COUNT ON US "TRUTHERS".....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 17, 2012, 01:15:49 PM
Do you think I can do that as I'm foreigner who lives waaay outside US?
I did lotsa "Go, write them!" stuff online but get shameful feeling often because
it's often American stuff and as a Russian I should stay away just like I want America to
stay away from our inside problems  :| This one bothers me as it's not really about
America inside America, it's about threat to other remote countries! They literally promote
hatred, so new generations will be even more ok with USA bombing "those devilish countries out there".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 17, 2012, 02:06:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I looked up the link for the book. I emailed them this comment.........

Are you guys for real? Why in HELL would you ever promote a book based on absolutley LIES!!  This is sick. We didn't kill Bin Laden, he's been dead for 10 years, on ice. Wow your company is pathetic. Our own government is behind 9-11. Why don't you provide USA with the truth. All your doing to promoting more lies. How do you sleep at night? This is so utterly sickening. Money motivated once again by the sick maggot scum of the rocks running & ruining this country. I'm aware of the truth, & my grandkids will know the truth, not the lies your coloring books are promoting. If you want a coloring book that speaks the truth, how about our government officials that created the attack of USA ON USA,line them up, & let American's that know the truth, show them JUSTICE!!

To a children's publishing company - This does sound THREATENING, my friend.

This is the first time I've heard of any rumors, that we didn't kill Bin Laden in Pakistan, also. And, you're saying this to them, along with saying that the US government blew up the WTC.

I'll be praying for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 18, 2012, 07:26:43 AM
@Tink.....

Yep our good ole government is the one who took down the towers, but had to blame it on the Bin Laden to be able to get into Afganistan to be able to get control the opium fields that our own government ships in & sold on our streets, then money is laundered back thru the federal reserve and off shore banks. You see, it's called false flag attacks. We have to find a "race" to get into a fake brawl & then we have a reason to go to war over false news. USA has been doing false flags for like 100 plus years.We have to have a pretense for war, we have to keep the wars going, wars bring in money to the corrupt bankers. The opium "our troops are guarding & getting killed over" is all for the "war on drugs", which by the way is nothing more than our ATF killing the competition meaning the bigger drug cartels. If our government thinks someone is getting to big & might be bringing in too much money, we just kill off the competition & make sure mainstream media knows we had this HUGE DRUG BUST, the money is them laundered thru the banks & off shore banks, and the drugs are sold back on the street by ATF. The "war on drugs" has to keep going because we are one of the biggest dealers bringing it in.. Yes. Bin Laden has been dead for about 10 years. He died of kidney failure shortly after 9-11. He was not behind 9-11. OUR OWN GOVERNMENT WAS. Tink there are some other threads that I've posted & many others posted about 9-11 being an inside job. Or I can send you some to your email. Yes, it's sad & sick that Americans lost lives & we went to war for the elites selfish reasons. There has been high ranking government officials that would testify that Bin Laden has been dead on ice for at least 10 years. They decided to roll out his death on Obama's watch because everyone knows he's working for the NWO, ( LIKE ALL PRESIDENTS ARE), Besides Ron Paul, & all the LIES that Obama has told, he needed to boost his faith as a leader in the American people. So Bin Laden was "killed" on Obama's watch, his numbers go up, & we got the "boogyman". But now the government has to find another group of religious people to blame when they launch another false flag. I predict it's going to be "white extremist" that blow up some farm land, that will have the FDA come to the rescue & they'll want more control over the food supply, by allowing all the toxics to be put in our food, just like the elites have asked for, more control, toxic food & water, cancer explodes, but hey...........get a vaccine............you'll be cured...yea right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2012, 02:33:19 PM
It's worse [as bad as] than anti-USSR propaganda during Cold War.
Is it for real? Hard to believe they still step so low. Maybe it's a bad joke, no?

I wish it was a joke. Even a terribly bad taste joke. But no, it's real - it's for sale in Amazon for example.

I found some sample pages. The text on the same page with the picture of the soldier shooting Osama made me just gasp for breath: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kids who are in "coloring book age" in 2011, weren't even born 2001. So - what's for them to forget? To have closure? Truth is, the kids who will be exposed to this book, will likely grow to be the future soldiers, emotionless killing machines. The certain hate, fear and ultra-patriotism will be passed on the the next generation.  And they will not question the true motives of a war they're fighting.

Referring to the text on that page, that often seen American FREEDOM mantra is so annoying. Mind control.

Right, I think this is the old-fashioned divide and conquer.  Get Americans to hate Muslims so that all are easier to control.  Also, get American children to think that Muslims did 911 instead of our own government/the elite of this world.

I feel sorry for the Muslims who are victims here (due to being the scapegoats), and also for all victims of 911.  God will judge those truly responsible for 911.  He won't forgot and knows who is responsible.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 19, 2012, 03:12:11 PM
When I gave feedback on the coloring book, the company responded that my email & IP address was being turned over to the authorities. I responded I believe if they would do their research that would find the same conclusion that American's have been lied to toooo long, & even though the truth of 9-11 is hard to swallow, the pain in unbearable to ones affected. I was actually quite suprised when they responded back by " yes, you are correct, & the truth is hard to bare." Even though it won't stop coloring book from being sold from their company, I expressed my beliefs & let the company know that most do not looking at this coloring book as a "highlights of 2001". It's done in poor taste, & our next generation HAS TO KNOW THE TRUTH! Not that I ever saw that coloring book being part of " serious collectors coloring book"... the government LOVES to prey on people's fears, & as long as they can try to keep 9-11 alive in every aspect it will keep the fear going, & 9-11 was just the stepping stone for their wicked agenda... blame every freedom that disappears on 9-11.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 19, 2012, 03:28:05 PM
@LoveShyMichael - you are entitled to your opinion. By noon on 9/11, I'd already spoken with an architect on what actually happened, how and why. The architects of WTC even have spoken. I'll believe a structural engineer, before I'll believe a CT.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories as a whole, because they involve waaay to many people to actually pull them off. Someone would've talked by now, on prime-time tv. You can't control information!

Just think on that for awhile.

I'm officially done with this conversation, and anything to do with 9/11.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 19, 2012, 09:20:37 PM
@Tink....

As long as American's keep believing the lies our government tells, there is no need to tell the truth. With 9-11 you have to research what took place years before 9-11. It's not been a conspiracy theory. It's a conspiracy FACT!!.. Everyone can come to their own conclusion, including yourself. I've come to the conclusion it's an inside job. As long as the government keeps the fear of 9-11 going, all our freedoms are slipping away. I will not be fooled. Just like with Michael, Tink, they only put out there what they want you to know....period. There has been multiple investigations for 9-11, & government just keeps paying the scientist, architechs, 9-11 Commission Report, to keep saying it was Bin Laden, Muslins, etc....so American's keep believing the LIES!!  The same thing we say here beLIEve the lies. Sorry won't be fooled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal