9/11 coloring book
January 09, 2012, 01:38:08 PM
It's been a while since I've had this much trouble getting my jaw pulled up from the floor. And I've seen a lot since early 2009 when I "woke up".     

"(WXYZ) - On the brink of the 10th anniversary of September 11th a new children’s ‘graphic coloring novel’ has emerged.

We want to know; is it appropriate for kids?

According to the publisher, the book entitled ‘We Shall Never Forget 9/11 – The Kids’ Book of Freedom’ is “designed to be a tool that parents can use to help teach children about the facts surrounding 9/11.”

The book opens on September 11, 2011 with a picture of Osama Bin Laden as he plots the US attacks. It ends nearly 10 years later with the raid of Bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound and his death.

Several pages show both American military and Muslims with guns. The final page of the story shows a bullet flying toward Bin Laden before his death.

Publishers say the book ‘demonstrates honesty, reverence, integrity and good character,’ with ‘a historic and educational perspective.’

7 Action News showed the coloring book to the Executive Director for the Council on American-Islamic relations. He calls the book disgusting because it portrays all Muslims as radicals when indeed American Muslims had nothing to do with 9-11 and they were victims as well as first responders that day.

“This publisher is doing a disservice to innocent young minds by showing this type of nonsense. In every single reference to Muslims has to do with radical, extremists, and depictions of people being terrorists,” said Dawud Walid.

Spokesperson for the publisher, Wayne Bell, released a statement to Action News about the use of Osama Bin Laden and said:

“Because they see the man, Osama Bin Laden, get shot in black and white, that provides closure for them.”

Parents, we want to know what you think. Is this coloring book appropriate for children? Let us know in the comment section.

You can watch a statement by ColoringBook.com publisher Wayne Bell in the video player below.

(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)"

A picture from the book:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow. I'm shocked.

It came out for the 10th anniversary, so it's a few months old news. Maybe news to someone else too. Gotta spread the word how strange the world is these days.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: 9/11 coloring book
January 09, 2012, 10:21:03 PM
“This publisher is doing a disservice to innocent young minds by showing this type of nonsense.

I think this sums it up rather well with added emphasis on the word non-sense. Why would anyone with any sense at all give this sort of a book to a child to colour in?
God help us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 10, 2012, 04:05:04 AM
Because they want to fill another new generation's minds with propaganda and the politically correct notion that Moslems are to blame for 911, and should be hated.
Meanwhile Zionism continues to have full support of government, media and most Christians.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2012, 04:26:01 AM
Isn't there any law in the US to stop this kind of immature piece of propaganda?

There must be a limit of spreading tendencial information about peoples and religions!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2012, 12:20:20 PM
It's worse [as bad as] than anti-USSR propaganda during Cold War.
Is it for real? Hard to believe they still step so low. Maybe it's a bad joke, no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
January 10, 2012, 02:38:49 PM
I'd like to see the coloring book of our USA GOVERNMENT being excuted by the AMERICAN PEOPLE. Those are the real murderers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 11, 2012, 07:17:31 AM
and the brainwashing begins.

poor kids. so young. to precious and innocent to know any better...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 11, 2012, 08:12:18 AM
I'd like to see the coloring book of our USA GOVERNMENT being excuted by the AMERICAN PEOPLE. Those are the real murderers.

Amen to that.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2012, 10:05:18 AM
Honesty, integrity,good characters, ............these wheren't the words who came to my mind when reading this!

Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:09:00 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Sarahli

January 11, 2012, 02:46:38 PM
Boy I don't even know what to say. Indoctrination and propaganda. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 11, 2012, 07:09:56 PM
A day to be remembered. But because I know 9-11 was an inside job, just hearing about Obama, Bush, or government officials showing thier maggot faces around 9-11 Memorials, makes me utterly sick to my stomache.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 11, 2012, 07:12:31 PM
Another set of puppets that have ruined this country....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 11, 2012, 07:52:42 PM
Lies, manipulations, ..until when all this :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 11, 2012, 11:41:29 PM
Spokesperson for the publisher, Wayne Bell, released a statement to Action News about the use of Osama Bin Laden and said:

“Because they see the man, Osama Bin Laden, get shot in black and white, that provides closure for them.”

WTF?? Seeing someone get shot in a coloring book is considered closure? More like Traumatizing which allows for the child to be molded even more by the NWO. This will not be the lowest point the NWO will stoop to in order to carry out their plans.

The innocent children paying for the sins of others. I think it is the parents responsibility to know what they are subconsciously allowing their children to read, watch and listen to. To many parents are busy with their own shit they forget how important it is to be the one helping to mold their child/ren. Never leave it up to the school system to teach your child/ren manners, critical thinking, making observations of both sides of an issue before making quick judgements, etc.

Those are just a few that come to mind that will never be taught in school. Only sheepism.

When the parent becomes educated on the things kids think are cool they will make better decisions in regards to what their child/ren are exposed to. Our generation now is slowly waking up and gaining knowledge that needs to be shared with the next generation to make a difference in their thought process. The truth about 9/11 is widely discussed and these child/ren who may color in this book will grow up and will read about the truth and they will be mad as hell they were lied to. There is alot of propaganda that gets a trial run and if this gets major opposition it will die like the almost mandatory H1N1 shot did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 02:36:03 PM
It's worse [as bad as] than anti-USSR propaganda during Cold War.
Is it for real? Hard to believe they still step so low. Maybe it's a bad joke, no?

I wish it was a joke. Even a terribly bad taste joke. But no, it's real - it's for sale in Amazon for example.

I found some sample pages. The text on the same page with the picture of the soldier shooting Osama made me just gasp for breath: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kids who are in "coloring book age" in 2011, weren't even born 2001. So - what's for them to forget? To have closure? Truth is, the kids who will be exposed to this book, will likely grow to be the future soldiers, emotionless killing machines. The certain hate, fear and ultra-patriotism will be passed on the the next generation.  And they will not question the true motives of a war they're fighting.

Referring to the text on that page, that often seen American FREEDOM mantra is so annoying. Mind control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions