anewfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJonmind - I agree, a lot of people were upset when the forum went down. It makes me wonder if our TS is someone from the media/tabloid world. Someone who might have information regarding Chandler before anyone else? But then, they'd have no control over the date (November 5th). I admit that I am thoroughly confused. What is the significance of MJHD going down? Is TS responsible for that? What's the purpose of this? And if so then he/she is collaborating with the admin, right? Or TS is possibly one of the admin...

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

becTopic starter

TS R.4

This was the redirect for November 5 (2009); and of course, this is a key date in the movie: “remember, remember, the 5th of November”.  What exactly happened of significance on this day?  Three things, all directly related to MJ: first, this TIAI redirect; second, MJHD was going down again; third, Evan Chandler committed suicide {in case anyone doesn’t know who he is, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  This third one will be examined further in the redirect for November 17 (see R15, in Part 5).

MJonmind - I agree, a lot of people were upset when the forum went down. It makes me wonder if our TS is someone from the media/tabloid world. Someone who might have information regarding Chandler before anyone else? But then, they'd have no control over the date (November 5th). I admit that I am thoroughly confused. What is the significance of MJHD going down? Is TS responsible for that? What's the purpose of this? And if so then he/she is collaborating with the admin, right? Or TS is possibly one of the admin...

Ah yes, my old favorite topic of conversation, the original mjhd.com and it's "ADMIN". The mysterious "AMY" but not Amy, someone else maybe? No can't be, it's really just "AMY", you know, Amy from Australia. Right.

That whole thing was shady and full of weirdness. The old Admin the new "ADMIN", the old mod group, the new mod group, can't talk about this, can't talk about that, posts deleted, posts edited, topics deleted, topics edited. High esteem members witch hunted and targeted and accusations hurled around, flaky goo-goo newbies elevated to esteemed status. Bizarre. Just the weirdest fucking circus I have ever seen in my life... it can't have been for real. Knowing now what I didn't know back then, it is easier to see and understand the motives and purpose of what happened there.

Yes I believe MJ was behind that in a facet, yes indeed I do. Yes I believe there was a plan and a mapped out process for how everything went down. Take that how you want to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

I just wonder how MJ would feel having his name associated with people who do those kind of shady things and treating his fans poorly.
I would hope he would NEVER want his name attached to people like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

I think it was him. Actually.

All for love, of course, but somethings are meant to be viewed best in hindsight.

In retrospect, he did nothing, except be familiar with human nature, especially the dark side of it. It was others that took advantage of the situation, regular trolls, normal people acting ugly, myself included. I learned a very important lesson from all that. Souza became much stronger for it. I know, I watched it happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I just wonder how MJ would feel having his name associated with people who do those kind of shady things and treating his fans poorly.
I would hope he would NEVER want his name attached to people like.

I agree anewfan. That was before my time on the forum but I've caught bits and pieces, like Bec mentions. Would MJ be a part of that?

Bec, I'm curious as to why do you think MJ has/had something to do with that. I'm sure you have compelling reasons why you say what you do.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I think it was him. Actually.

All for love, of course, but somethings are meant to be viewed best in hindsight.

In retrospect, he did nothing, except be familiar with human nature, especially the dark side of it. It was others that took advantage of the situation, regular trolls, normal people acting ugly, myself included. I learned a very important lesson from all that. Souza became much stronger for it. I know, I watched it happen.

Interesting thoughts. But if Amy was MJ why would he release the site to Badkolo and Souza? Any thoughts on that or am I misunderstanding things, which is highly possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

becTopic starter

Sell. Sold. Not released. Sold for a few hundred dollars to be exact.

I don't want to get into it too much because it's all pure speculation on my part. I might be wrong about some stuff and I might be right about some stuff but I don't know, you know?

Let's just say I think it was all meant to work out just as it did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

DELETED

I agree with you Bec.  The only way that MJ could have risen to the top and held the sharks at bay for 50+ years, and juggled 50 chainsaws of talents, charms and geniusness-- was because he had to be ruthless/bad in a good way. I'm assuming that many people who have been part of the MJ death scenario as professionals in their field, were not aware it was a hoax. I would assume this would apply to the internet domain as well, in arranging sites and admins and mods.  No one really knows who is who.

One of the main reasons I feel Souza is who she says she is, is early on she was being interviewed by some reporter about the death hoax, and I could hear her voice and dutch accent, talking about some of the main points of the hoax including the DD interview if I recall correctly.  She did a great job by the way!  So when I read her posts I always attach that voice somehow.  I haven't heard/seen anyone else here except for the recent jhero video where we hear him talking about this Main Attraction impersonator. Otherwise you can only get to know people through their writing and imagine what they look/sound like, and they could be anybody.  All I heard about this Amy was that she felt under attack with death threats and she was into diaper fetishes of all things! Now it is that fact ALONE that makes me suspicious that she could really have been our MJ (Doo-doo), without anyone realizing it.  And by the way, the song on the Main Attraction site was, "She's Not A Lady".  Who knows what hints and whispers are all around us.  I'm just putting out feelers, I really know nothing of behind the scenes of course. :D
Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:57:50 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Diaper fetish.

And there was a diaper on the "death bed".

And all this talk of condom catheters and urine bags.

mmhmm.

He kicked my ass off the forum for not dropping the subject that mjhd.com was part of the hoax. Well, "he". I wouldn't let it go for weeks at a time, as per my usual, but I couldn't get 3 words out about it in chat before they kicked me and my posts were removed of the forum. There was a zero tolerance policy on "questioning" "AMY", even though I was just questioning there was an Amy at all.That really pissed me off, lol.

I couldn't figure out why this SHOULDN'T be a topic of convo, it was so obvious something was up and that website almost had to be in on it, considering the timing and the content of the original blog and all, we SHOULD be talking about this. Not taking no for an answer on that one made me a target for the NEW mod crew backed by their shadowy, suspicious identity "ADMIN"...

mmhmm.

Maybe just crazy talk. We may never find out for sure.
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:23:08 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Wow, how often I have wished I'd been around from the beginning - to have witnessed first hand the evolution of this site.  It has intrigued me from the start - my start that is, around April 2010, how the site, with all it's info on possible hows and whys of the hoax and almost everything 'wrapped up', (I believe 'we' have overcomplicated things enormously since!) could've emerged so quickly after 25th June if it was any old random member of Joe Public behind it.  I've always suspected MJ, or someone in his camp, 'engineered' things to turn out the way they did. (Much like I think he may have a hand in TINI as well!)

I may be way off, of course, crazy talk, like Bec!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

The original questioning of Amy's identity happened August 3rd, 2009, late at night, more like early morning. I can't for the life of me remember the username but I remember the user persona, you know; posted a pic and a bio of Amy's "real identity" and a bunch of links. One of those links was to a page where an Amy Sampson was listed all the way at the bottom of a list of people and the title Cinematographer was used to describe her. I clicked on it and saw it myself. YES this was after Souza had already posted the movie theory. Yes this was very exciting. These links were removed shortly after, as in mere hours, and the forum was shut down for 3 days, but the seed was planted. The question of Amy's identity was brought to the table by a relatively unknown type poster, the SEFH of the day, if you know what I mean, and the rest is history. Before that the hoax was all peaches n cream, nice discussions and good clues. Just scratching the surface but all was at peace in baby hoaxville for 40 days and 40 nights. Then along came a spider.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

I saw her persona too!   And absolutely I've, almost from the start, suspected Karen Faye to be heading up the TINI group, whipping the fans into a frenzy, with all the weak sickly MJ stuff. She's good! :lol:

But about the old MJHD site.  I've wondered if there was a regular pruning of the MJ hoax army going on.  Those of us that were here from near to the beginning, know we had to go through hell and back to still be here after all the site crashes, problems, catfights, major changes, troll attacks, and possible instigators  It always makes me think (sorry to repeat myself) of the methods God used to dwindle Gideon's army of I think about 10,000 right down to 300, who then went on to defeat the vast Midianite army in a surprise attack in the night with torches and trumpets while they were sleeping, and the enemy killed each other in their confusion.  I really believe MJ wants this site to be smaller and more intimate.

Diaper on the bed, good one! MJ, you're a crazy genius! :-*  We've joked about needing a diaper, sitting at the computer so long. :oops: 

Seriously though Bec, it sounds like you were kicked off for jumping the gun a little.  It's all about timing   All through this hoax I was aware of the controlling/fine tuning factors of when the family talked hard about MJ's real death--faith here would falter; and when hoax evidence came in our strength of beLIEving soared.  MJ just has to move his little finger and things happen according to his plan.

Also have you noticed how TS singles you out, thanking you so many times?  Maybe he's apologizing for before.  afraid/   Did you always call yourself Bec?
I wonder if it's okay now to discuss it, or will this lead to trouble again somehow?  Some things can be mysterious. errrr

Early on, I began to develop a complete disdain for this Amy person, like she was a complete moron with no backbone.
Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:05:39 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is one of many many posts made on November 5th by back.

It's very interesting to note... that while back was in a 11/5 posting frenzy on MJJC, TS was redirecting to V for Vendetta. Ah, back in the day...

Anyway, it's a huge connection so far as I'm concerned, one that took TIME to discover by looking BACK, lol. TS brings up V for Vendetta to us for the first time on 11/5/09, and meanwhile simultaneously across cyberspace, back is over at MJJC posting up a storm about his Vendetta against the board members who are dissing the Jacksons... especially Ms. Katherine.

Co(o)incidence??? Well just refer to the above...

@ bec, can i confirm you are referring to 5th of nov, not  11th of may.

can not explain how glad i am that i clicked onto this thread.

incredibly insightful is an understatement...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

The original questioning of Amy's identity happened August 3rd, 2009, late at night, more like early morning. I can't for the life of me remember the username but I remember the user persona, you know; posted a pic and a bio of Amy's "real identity" and a bunch of links. One of those links was to a page where an Amy Sampson was listed all the way at the bottom of a list of people and the title Cinematographer was used to describe her. I clicked on it and saw it myself. YES this was after Souza had already posted the movie theory. Yes this was very exciting. These links were removed shortly after, as in mere hours, and the forum was shut down for 3 days, but the seed was planted. The question of Amy's identity was brought to the table by a relatively unknown type poster, the SEFH of the day, if you know what I mean, and the rest is history. Before that the hoax was all peaches n cream, nice discussions and good clues. Just scratching the surface but all was at peace in baby hoaxville for 40 days and 40 nights. Then along came a spider.

I remember this so well as it was around the time I finally took the plunge and joined the original forum after having been lurking and reading it for a few weeks. So it really stuck in my mind after only just having joined it. Plus I was pissed off it went down after finally believing enough that Michael had actually faked his death to join that friggin' original forum  :lol: :lol:

I  recall around the same time when the identity of AMY was being questioned that there was also someone who posted under the name of  "No.1" who at the time seemed to have "inside" information  (keep in mind this was early days - I think I have their posts saved on my laptop) and caused alot of upset and division on that original Forum and that was the night the Forum went down ( locked for a while...those 3 days or so).......AMY's identity plus who the f*ck was No.1 were the main issues from memory.

:geek: 8-)
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:50:34 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Diaper fetish.

And there was a diaper on the "death bed".

And all this talk of condom catheters and urine bags.

mmhmm.

He kicked my ass off the forum for not dropping the subject that mjhd.com was part of the hoax. Well, "he". I wouldn't let it go for weeks at a time, as per my usual, but I couldn't get 3 words out about it in chat before they kicked me and my posts were removed of the forum. There was a zero tolerance policy on "questioning" "AMY", even though I was just questioning there was an Amy at all.That really pissed me off, lol.

I couldn't figure out why this SHOULDN'T be a topic of convo, it was so obvious something was up and that website almost had to be in on it, considering the timing and the content of the original blog and all, we SHOULD be talking about this. Not taking no for an answer on that one made me a target for the NEW mod crew backed by their shadowy, suspicious identity "ADMIN"...

mmhmm.

Maybe just crazy talk. We may never find out for sure.

It's really frustrating when you want to discuss a topic that you feel has value and you aren't allowed to. It really makes one wonder, "Why?".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal