No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Remember remember the fifth of November.

back talks about how nothing is coincidence on Nov 5th, and V said "There is no such thing as coincidence, only the illusion of coincidence."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

This is one of many many posts made on November 5th by back.

It's very interesting to note... that while back was in a 11/5 posting frenzy on MJJC, TS was redirecting to V for Vendetta. Ah, back in the day...

Anyway, it's a huge connection so far as I'm concerned, one that took TIME to discover by looking BACK, lol. TS brings up V for Vendetta to us for the first time on 11/5/09, and meanwhile simultaneously across cyberspace, back is over at MJJC posting up a storm about his Vendetta against the board members who are dissing the Jacksons... especially Ms. Katherine.

Co(o)incidence??? Well just refer to the above...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Plus wasn't that the day Evan Chandler died?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

^ I think it was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Evan Chandler commited suicide on 11/5/09, yes. The story was reported in the news on 11/17/09, day of Emerald City redirect by TS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

R15. Emerald City
{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Emerald.JPG}

This was another photo, found on the Wikipedia page for “Emerald City”, from the Wizard of Oz.  The picture includes not only Emerald City in the background, but also the Yellow Brick Road in the foreground.  Of course the bricks here represent the same basic thing as the last redirect (wall with bricks): individual clues that need to be put together and followed, in order to arrive at the destination (Emerald City).

Although far too long to include here, there is a very good description of the hidden meanings in the Wizard of Oz.  And this interpretation fits very well with the bigger message that TIAI was trying to get across {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/this-is-also-it-t3233-350.htm}.

This redirect was intentionally done on November 17 (10 + 7 = 17), because that day was a special one night showing of the 70th (10 x 7 = 70) anniversary of the Wizard of Oz.  {http://www.ncm.com/Fathom/Premiere/WizardofOz_Encore.aspx}

And at this point, I need to bring up a subject that is very sad; but it still needs to be mentioned—both to help validate TIAI, and to help vindicate MJ.  The redirect for November 5 was “V for Vendetta” (remember, remember, the 5th of November); and the redirect for November 17 was “Emerald City”.

What happened on November 5 of significance?  Three things, all related to MJ: the largest hoax forum (MJHD.com) was going down (again), the TIAI “V” redirect, and Evan Chandler committed suicide.  Just in case anyone doesn’t know, he was the one who initiated the molestation charges against MJ; and he was the father of Jordan Chandler, who was supposedly molested.  {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson}

Then on November 17, TIAI redirected to the picture from Emerald City on Wikipedia; and on this same day the news came out that Evan Chandler had committed suicide.  Did TIAI choose this “Emerald City” redirect after the news came out, to show the November 5 Vendetta fulfillment?  No, because the redirection was done late in the preceding day—between about 10:00pm and midnight (California time)—on November 16.  Furthermore, the November 17 special showing had already been planned long before; prior to November 16, and even prior to November 5!

Then was this yet another grand coincidence?  No.  Actually, whether you believe it or not, it was the hand of God!  This was part of God’s plan to help vindicate MJ’s character; this was part of God’s plan to use Michael in his battle against the evil conspiracies in this world, etc.  But the mainstream media never reported anything about this suicide—why not?  When the media jumps on just about anything related to MJ, why the “dead” silence on this?  It is simple: because the media does not want to see MJ vindicated.

Some have said that Evan Chandler committed suicide—not because of guilt over the MJ situation, but because of health problems.  However, a guilty conscience was very likely a major source of his poor health (see Proverbs 17:22).

Finally, there is a similar situation in the Bible, the case of Judas.  He also committed suicide, because of a guilty conscience (see Matthew 27:3-5).  And although this was a terrible thing—yet it was prophesied in advance (see Psalm 41:9; Zechariah 11:12,13; John 13:18-21); and when it came true, the fulfillment of the prophecy was also put on record (see Matthew 27:6-10; Luke 22:48; etc).  Let both of these cases (Evan Chandler and Judas) be a warning to each one of us: if we have done wrong, we should confess and make things right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

Nothing is by chance or coincidence. Appear in my life at the right moment. Thank you for continuing to there MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THANK YOU Bec for all of these.  I couldn't read all of back's posts previously and now I can read them  /woohoo/

And thank you Souza for the hard work you do.  You two rock! 

I don't understand many of back's posts, but I hope hindsight will be granted and will be 20/20.   /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bec you do good job indeed, but I am not convinced that TS is MJ. TS's posts more of the analysis by nature and giving members ways for consideration.
I highly doubt TS is Michael or even one of his sibblings. To me TS is much of a believer with good analythical thinking skills rather than even knower. I
can be wrong, that's my impression.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

It's very interesting to note... that while back was in a 11/5 posting frenzy on MJJC, TS was redirecting to V for Vendetta. Ah, back in the day...

Anyway, it's a huge connection so far as I'm concerned, one that took TIME to discover by looking BACK, lol. TS brings up V for Vendetta to us for the first time on 11/5/09, and meanwhile simultaneously across cyberspace, back is over at MJJC posting up a storm about his Vendetta against the board members who are dissing the Jacksons... especially Ms. Katherine.

I really like having these broke out too - so thank you for doing this. It will make it much easier to read and discuss.

Anyway, I'm trying to find where TS posted about V for Vendetta but I am having trouble locating it. Can you post a link?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

Lil wendy has been tracking the re-directs ever so awesomely for us.

It shows the re-direct for Nov 5/09 as this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interestingly enough, the day before was about 2012  (movie)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Voice...this was TS' 'explanation' for the V redirect, it was in TIAI Revealed, Part 3:

R4. V for Vendetta (Wikipedia Article)
{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta_(film)}

This was the redirect for November 5 (2009); and of course, this is a key date in the movie: “remember, remember, the 5th of November”.  What exactly happened of significance on this day?  Three things, all directly related to MJ: first, this TIAI redirect; second, MJHD was going down again; third, Evan Chandler committed suicide {in case anyone doesn’t know who he is, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  This third one will be examined further in the redirect for November 17 (see R15, in Part 5).

Aside from the significance of the November 5 date, this redirect was chosen because it is another movie about corruption in the government.  And redirect number 38 was a quote from this film: “People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

The clues in this redirect were not very obscure; and MJalive999 did an excellent job of showing the “V for Vendetta” parallels with MJ, in his YouTube video {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFpn45po5A}.  You can also see some good artwork on this (and other TIAI redirects) at the myspace page for ThisIsAlsoMJ {http://www.myspace.com/thisisalsomj}.

Hope that helps  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Thank you for this - it does help a little. I guess what I'm trying to determine is who posted first, BACK or TS and how far apart in time were their posts.

Also - the date said November 5th but wasn't there a comment earlier in the old BACK thread that suggested the date is off due to the person who saved the screenshot? Did I remember that correctly or was it proven that these dates are true?

LilWendy has been a great source of information - very true. Many thanks to her too :)

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

bec

Evan Chandler commited suicide on 11/5/09, yes. The story was reported in the news on 11/17/09, day of Emerald City redirect by TS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

TS R.15
Some have said that Evan Chandler committed suicide—not because of guilt over the MJ situation, but because of health problems.  However, a guilty conscience was very likely a major source of his poor health (see Proverbs 17:22).

Finally, there is a similar situation in the Bible, the case of Judas.  He also committed suicide, because of a guilty conscience (see Matthew 27:3-5).  And although this was a terrible thing—yet it was prophesied in advance (see Psalm 41:9; Zechariah 11:12,13; John 13:18-21); and when it came true, the fulfillment of the prophecy was also put on record (see Matthew 27:6-10; Luke 22:48; etc).  Let both of these cases (Evan Chandler and Judas) be a warning to each one of us: if we have done wrong, we should confess and make things right.

TS R.4

This was the redirect for November 5 (2009); and of course, this is a key date in the movie: “remember, remember, the 5th of November”.  What exactly happened of significance on this day?  Three things, all directly related to MJ: first, this TIAI redirect; second, MJHD was going down again; third, Evan Chandler committed suicide {in case anyone doesn’t know who he is, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  This third one will be examined further in the redirect for November 17 (see R15, in Part 5).

So Back and TS were both posting that day, with Back hinting that there is no coincidences and TS (Back?) making connections between: Emerald City, V for Vendetta, MJDH going down, and Evan Chandler's suicide.  I remember being terribly upset that the site went down, and then when TS posted about E merald C ity and Evan Chandler's suicide, I was freaked out! It seemed like he knew beforehand or was involved as a vendetta.

Also it is interesting how TS continually uses Scripture for pointing out things relating to MJ, and not using them to point to Jesus.

In R.17 he quotes:

“And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.” (John 14:29, NKJV)....
just before John 14:29; verse 28 says: “You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’”.

But most interesting is the comparison of Evan C. to Judas above. Again TS is indirectly comparing Michael to Jesus, just as Back does boldly in his 7-day theory post.

Judas betrayed Jesus and led the Roman soldiers to Jesus;  Evan betrayed Michael by allowing his son close access to MJ, and then led the LAPD and Sneddon to him, and to ultimately an unfair trial full of false accusations, and brutal destruction of his character and reputation.  When Judas felt remorse he threw the 30 pieces of silver in the temple, and hung himself.  The religious leaders used the money to purchase a field to bury strangers in, called the Field of Blood  (reminds me of Blood on the dance floor).  I wonder if EC ended up donating the $20 million or part of it that he got from MJ, to some charity?

On a lighter note I hope no one is offended, but I couldn't resist putting this video of Arnold Schwarzenegger shooting Judas in Jesus of Nazareth--The Greatest Action Story Ever Told.
I like what Arnold says right at the end, "Don't worry, he'll (Jesus) be back."

Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:07:44 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TS R.4

MJonmind - I agree, a lot of people were upset when the forum went down. It makes me wonder if our TS is someone from the media/tabloid world. Someone who might have information regarding Chandler before anyone else? But then, they'd have no control over the date (November 5th). I admit that I am thoroughly confused. What is the significance of MJHD going down? Is TS responsible for that? What's the purpose of this? And if so then he/she is collaborating with the admin, right? Or TS is possibly one of the admin...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal