becTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anna, I really know nothing--it was over my head. I just heard there was a lot of fighting behind the scenes, backstabbing, people supposedly getting into Amy's private info, finding out about the diaper fetish. There were a lot of big long posts trying to explain about the situation and fights, but it was clear as mud.  What doesn't make sense is that if she had started that hoax site--was it the day of or even before June 25,09 (help anyone?), it must have been very important to her, and yet she suddenly decided to quit, and sell the domain to I'm assuming Badkolo.  Wouldn't she just plow through all that garbage if she really wanted to find answers about the hoax?  It all just seems very strange.  Also there was no talk about the Illuminati allowed, and TS has mentioned that as well, so it felt we were being restricted in discussing all possibilities. I'm thinking this Amy couldn't have been MJ, because right at that time the hoax was in progress, and he would have been too extremely busy to run that site.  I just don't know at all.   I'm sure Souza's been dealing with as much as this Amy was or more, and she hasn't given up, which we are very grateful for. bow/ :D

The site was launched on 6/25/09 as a blog, somewhere around 5:30pm. I didn't find it until July 17th, 2009, but this information is available on whois.com. MJHD.com already had the ambulance pic on it at time of launch (archived by Google cache), and the pics of MJ from TII, including the one of him behind the camera, and there was some intriguing commentary. I can't recall the exact findings she had posted but it was strong enough evidence right off the bat to suck us all down the rabbithole.

In hindsight, if I had clicked on that site and the information there was bullshit (my bullshit meter is pretty sensitive, and I was never a big MJ fan, just inexplicably distraught by his "death". For reference, I also clicked the "MJsightings" website and saw immediately that it was BS), that would be all she wrote and my life would have taken a very different path going forward to today.

Additional information to keep in mind, Amy was very clear about it, she was not an MJ fan. Not in the slightest bit. Her story was that she knew the subject would be popular, so as soon as she heard the news, she registered the domain name and spent a couple hours launching the site. How she discovered the hoax info, or why she even bothered to do so considering her self defined lack of interest, she never offered to explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

Just spent time searching the memory banks and I think I remember that the username 'BB" (for Berlin Baby) posted the links to Amy's info. HE was a 'hard' personality, similar to... well... I'll not say it, i'll just say he wasn't touchy feely hearts n hugs, nor was he professional and organized. More off the cuff and rough around the edges, with a 'hard' sense of humor, very boy-ish with an adult edge to it.

I remember he randomly posted a pic of an old woman in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin with a stuffed monkey tucked in beside her. I never figured out what that was supposed to mean. It was odd. It was the same night and just before he posted the links to Amy's stuff. A handfull of us were posting back n forth in live time on the the thread, so it was all happening fast.

I stayed up super late that night (as per normal now lol), think 4am-ish. When I woke up the next morning, the board was in the process of switching to read-only, one thread at a time, right before my eyes. I don't remember if Amy posted an explanation initially or if that came later. Souza PM'ed me and everyone else the link to MJKIT before the PM feature got disabled and BAM the rest is history.
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 12:24:49 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

That person you talk about, "BB", was kind of BACKish? That's what you mean? I mean in hindsight, after you know BACK's style, considering that you didn't know about BACK back then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Speaking of coincidences, I just had to share this. :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

That person you talk about, "BB", was kind of BACKish? That's what you mean? I mean in hindsight, after you know BACK's style, considering that you didn't know about BACK back then.

It's hard to say but there were some similarities in sense of humor. I don't want to speculate any further to that fact simply because it has been so long and the posts in question were deleted. That's why I stopped. Similar. Leave it at that.

I do remember that BB never posted anything real heavy, no real substance, he felt a little troll-ish, in a way, as in he was only there to make jokes n such. Hard jokes, too, with an edge to them. He felt a little... dangerous. Like up to no good-ish. Hard to explain.

BB was also fairly new to the board. He wasn't a regular. Nor was he a very prolific poster. I didn't recognize him and I was a junkie straight off the bat... though I had just arrived on 7/17 and this went down 8/3... keep in mind how new I really was. Other regulars when consulted after the fact attested that BB was sort of familiar to them, as in they recognized the username more then I did at the time. BB had a couple of different screennames, though I can't remember the others. I think he did actually go by Berlin Baby at some point, but there were others.

This all seems like forever ago, like the NEW me is trying to remember what the OLD me saw. Weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

Also have you noticed how TS singles you out, thanking you so many times?  Maybe he's apologizing for before.  afraid/   Did you always call yourself Bec?
I wonder if it's okay now to discuss it, or will this lead to trouble again somehow?  Some things can be mysterious. errrr

I don't think I should let this question go.

Yes, I am bec, nothing but bec (occasionally followed by "minion"), and always been bec. I have noticed what you say and it's curious as I certainly need nor deserve any thanking. I doubt it's for before because no apologies would be needed. All he did was gently prod me in the right direction, the direction I was fated to go in... but with how I can get... I wasn't going to take the first step without a little coaxing. I needed to leave that board and stop being distracted. I needed to get with Souza and get working on this investigation... not dwell on stupid little drama scenes and mill about in fluff land aka (the old) MJHD.com. I had fallen for the distractions and the trojan horse jockeys and needed a kick in the pants to get re-centered. I got it and I'm better off for it. I should thank HIM and apologize to HIM.

Yeah, I still think I was on to something, I still think I AM on to something... but it wasn't the right time. It was too early, and there would be no way to convey that message to me or anyone else without RUINING it (no spoilers). So it had to be the way that it was. Hindsight is truly 20-20.

Ps. It won't lead to trouble. It's fine now. Even in hoax land no one believes me weeeee! lol.
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:41:25 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

They kicked your ass every time you brought up serious things? I mean talk about NWO, Illuminati, TPTB, etc.
Or do you mean something else when you say that you know you were on to something? I wasn't there, but it's important for my logic to ask you. I am interested what sensitive chord you touched, what was exactly the reason you were kicked out of the board and chat, to tie it up now, in hindsight.

Have you (you who were there on the old board) had any explanation why the board was shut down and sold? No one came out to speak? Mods, etc. I remember some time ago reading long explanations copy/pasted here from someone with the username Wozniak or something like that. I don't remember details, but I think Wozniak was someone from the Mods. I got from it that this Amy opened the forum just because many do it when something so huge happens. Like- just because. Then got tired of it, of threats, and she shut it down.But I am not sure that was the idea. This is what I vaguely recall from reading opinions.
Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 12:55:35 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Whenever I talked about the possibility that the board was more then just a fan board, and more then it professed to be. When I suggested we weren't being told the truth about who ADMIN was. Whenever I brought up the subject of investigating anything in regards to the website itself. Whenever I suggested MJ might be behind the whole thing, that the site was part of the hoax. I didn't know what an ARG was at the time.

And it wasn't just me. Anyone who brought up these subjects was subject to the same treatment. I just happen to not let things go so easy, so I wouldn't let it die.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

The site was launched on 6/25/09 as a blog, somewhere around 5:30pm.

Bec, your info on the beginnings of the site is fascinating and very much appreciated. Thanks!

I've tried, in vain, to find this very first blog post. Looking in the archives for MJHD (using the link at the bottom of this page) I can see all the 'recent' posts i.e. Aug 09, but I'd really like to see the post that kicked all this off.  I'm figuring you may know your way around the archives better than me - if you have time and could find it and post, or point me in a clearer direction, I'd be ever so grateful.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

The blog was "AMY"s information and was not saved. The forum was separate and was saved from inception-8/3/09. At least that is how I remember it going.

I really can't remember what was on the blog other then she speculated the TII pics of MJ on stage were photoshopped (we eventually found out they weren't), there was also the ambulance pic on the front page and a good deal of commentary on it. I probably only read it once when I first clicked (went straight to the forum for the most part thereafter), but whatever it was, the content quickly convinced me this was NOT bullshit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

The forum archives were "returned" to us after the entire thing was lost for some time. Souza was given a link to the old forum archives on Christmas Eve 2009 and that's how we got them back. The original blog was not part of the gift.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Oh Ok, thanks for explaining Bec. I'm still foraging around in the archives trying to find the oldest posts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

DELETED

Berlin Baby! :lol:

Not having any actual posts leaves it to speculation!  What else is new... :cry:
Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:32:28 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec thank you for filling in the gaps. i appreciate this as i have been reading the archives for some time now and there are a few holes. trying not to get too bogged down in past drama, but read a little and this thread has helped.

cheers to you and all your good work, from way back when, til now!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MissG

I remember the circus as well. The site was already up the 1st time i googled MJ faked death after seeing the ambo pic. It was a blog format, very primitive, with few members. The was another site up, MJ sightings with pics of Michael Kiss.

I did not connect well at first with that forum since my first impression was that the people participating were may be not mentally stable and kind of irrational fanatics...even giving death threats...On the positive side, I remember some members being very investigative since day 1, making pictures of cars and comparing the results. However, the forum had fights since the beginning as I remember and people became suspicious about the administrator, so the info was posted. The first site also asked for donations.

More circus happened and the site was down, files transferred to silver wolf & co? or something like that, and Badkolo bought it at the end and Mo and Souza became admins of this one.

I must say that I became more active forum wise since Souza and Mo got the site and even if i don´t recall 100% the circus many bells rings after the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal