Re: TIAI January 7
January 13, 2012, 03:20:07 AM
Australian MJ Believer: I’m glad that you enjoyed the post. Lol I will try to post more but I get so frustrated with all the ranting. I will NEVER leave this forum though. I always read more than I post. I send you LOVE and LIGHT! <3

RK: Thank you so much for saying that. I agree with you. Many of us value our time and it’s very precious to us. And I’ll go ahead and quote part of my last post (as guilty as I feel about posting it…but there are some things that just have to be said…..AGAIN):

What I fail to understand is this>>>  If people feel like they are being played, WTF are they still hanging around here for? I’m sorry for saying something so vulgar and I know I never say anything about this but…damn! Why do we always have to keep spinning our wheels and going back to the same damn shit OVER AND OVER again by constantly reiterating what has already been proven!? WTF!!!! If you don’t believe, you don’t belong!!! That’s the bottom line! And if people want to bitch about these things, then they should make another thread and keep that stuff off of the redirect threads. I don’t want to read rants and debates concerning whether TS and FRONT are legit or not. (edit)>>OR DEBATING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!(end of edit) It’s a distraction and a BIG waste of time! I want to read interesting research and stuff that has to do with the message and redirects damn it!!!!!

Souza: I really do appreciate all that you do. I would imagine that it’s tough to have to put up with all of the BS that flies around here. It’s really sad that we all have to deal with this. I have NEVER felt restricted here at all, even when I don’t agree with some of the things that are being discussed. I have an open mind though and I am willing to entertain EVERY possibility without accepting it as truth. But I agree with you. Attitude plays a really big role in how opinions are received.  If people state their opinion arrogantly or discourteously, there is bound to be some backlash, and this should not come as a surprise. 

MJonmind: LOL!!! Talk about $#!+ stirring! That picture is priceless! Thanks for posting it! You made my night!

As for the topic:

It would be very important to remember that the Israelites were going in circles for 40 years because of their murmuring and unwillingness to follow God’s laws! Joshua was the one that led them to the Promised Land, not Moses. And they didn’t get there until ALL of the unbelievers died off.  The entire generation, (with the exception of two <Joshua and Caleb>) that was delivered from Egypt expired before they could reach the Promised Land.

I think it’s time for us to shed some dead skin…LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions