MJonmind

Re: TIAI January 8
January 08, 2012, 11:48:19 PM
Happy Birthday Elvis!  I guess there's a good chance you read here too!

The video posted before titled,  “Elvis dying on stage” shows Elvis drinking Coke before going on stage. suspicious//

Grace

Quote from: bec on Today at 11:34:12 AM
Both TIAI Jan 6th and TIAI Jan 8th were originally titled "TIAI Jan 7th". Both were changed. We don't know how that occurred.

It's a time warp LOL.

Finally we witnessed live how we are going backwards when moving forwards and vice versa.
 Just a little moonwalk. Turn back the time. Or forward. It's all about time.
Though all has been explained, I still like this thought! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 09, 2012, 04:32:01 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Happy 77th birthday Elvis Presley bearhug.
Funny how TMZ posted around his birthday an article about Elvis being a sex God according to the testimony of a former lover  suspicious//

You took the words from my mouth Gina loll  :lol:
I mean this is pretty awesome for a "piece of news"! OMG!!! If TMZ started posting stuff about ELVISSSSSSSS ! Than this is a yaaayyyy moment!! it's coming !! can you feel it?? wow!! TMZ - The Michael Zone!! Elvis, welcome to the official HOAX-land!!! And if anyone needed any confirmation that Linda Thompson was in on it, then this TMZ article and video posted short before Elvis' 77th birthday!!  is a good confirmation, at least for me. WOow I'm so happy right now!! ♥

77th anniversary - 2012 numerology - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[img width=7
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login know sim for the first time I understand you. Today I've watched a few Elvis performances and suddenly I've realized the 2 of them (Michael and Elvis) are not that different after all. I can't exactly tell what they have in common, but it's obvious they do their job with passion, love, sincerity. And they are soooo easy to love.

I remember being only 11-12 when watching some movies with Elvis (easy movies, no real subject lol) but I remember it was strange because he was very sexy/charming and it was weird for me to watch him at that age lol.
Now I know why :).
He is like Mike, you can't take your eyes off him when he's performing bounce/ bounce/ bounce/.
Ohh that's exactly how i feel about them both! I love you Gina! loved reading you!  bearhug

About Elvis films.... I've been re-watching them all lately.... humm Some of them are "easy", but ELVIS is great! but you know, Gina, most of his films are really good! I love them! They don't films like that anymore! I totally loved to "submerge" myself into that atmosphere... it made me feel like I escaped in another dimension, really! i had some free days now with the holidays and OMG I watched his movies one after another, I couldn't get enough of it ! And I also found some numerology clues in some of them...

Regarding what I was saying about Linda ^^

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

_Anna_

January 09, 2012, 04:58:46 AM
All I altered from Anna's original title is that I removed the 'th' after the 6. Nothing more, Anna even says herself she posted it as TIAI Jan. 6.

But anyways, I will change it to TIAI January 7 now, since it seems that Anna posted it right before midnight CA time, which means it's probably the redirect for the 7th.

I hope that will ease everyone's mind.

I hate to keep on about this, but the 6th one was definitely originally TITLED 7th!  And very soon it changed to 6th.  I know I'm not imagining it! I was online when Anna posted it, it was already the 7th with me, and it registered with me that it was 'today's' redirect. I looked at it, and when I went back to it just a few minutes later it had changed to 6th. It's probably no big deal, but I know what I saw!

(It doesn't matter what time Anna posted it because that will always show up differently if we have our own time zones set.)

Ok, now I get it.
When I posted the redirect it was 6th still in LA time (but I didn't look at the top of the forum to see what hour was in LA in that moment), and when I posted the redirect it was 7 January in Europe time (where I am) so I titled it "TIAI January 7" and pushed "enter". Then in a matter of 3 seconds I looked up and saw it was still 6th in LA so I EDITED and wrote "January 6th".

Maybe that is what people saw. Those 3 seconds while the title was "7 January" because I didn't look at the hour in LA exactly in that moment. Then I EDITED it to "January 6th". It was a period or 3-5 seconds.
Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:09:44 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 09, 2012, 05:39:53 AM
^^ Ah, Anna - problem solved!  I knew I wasn't imagining it!  Funny thing is Souza's changed it back to 7th now because for some reason TS posts early for the following day and it was meant to be 7th ........ I think!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 09, 2012, 11:18:30 AM
that church of rock n roll statement was a big  WTF?? when i heard it and still is. suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

anewfan

January 09, 2012, 12:17:27 PM
All I altered from Anna's original title is that I removed the 'th' after the 6. Nothing more, Anna even says herself she posted it as TIAI Jan. 6.

But anyways, I will change it to TIAI January 7 now, since it seems that Anna posted it right before midnight CA time, which means it's probably the redirect for the 7th.

I hope that will ease everyone's mind.

I hate to keep on about this, but the 6th one was definitely originally TITLED 7th!  And very soon it changed to 6th.  I know I'm not imagining it! I was online when Anna posted it, it was already the 7th with me, and it registered with me that it was 'today's' redirect. I looked at it, and when I went back to it just a few minutes later it had changed to 6th. It's probably no big deal, but I know what I saw!

(It doesn't matter what time Anna posted it because that will always show up differently if we have our own time zones set.)

Ok, now I get it.
When I posted the redirect it was 6th still in LA time (but I didn't look at the top of the forum to see what hour was in LA in that moment), and when I posted the redirect it was 7 January in Europe time (where I am) so I titled it "TIAI January 7" and pushed "enter". Then in a matter of 3 seconds I looked up and saw it was still 6th in LA so I EDITED and wrote "January 6th".

Maybe that is what people saw. Those 3 seconds while the title was "7 January" because I didn't look at the hour in LA exactly in that moment. Then I EDITED it to "January 6th". It was a period or 3-5 seconds.

I'm glad everyone got their story straight.....on with the investigation.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 09, 2012, 01:31:54 PM
Kind of odd for Lisa & Priscilla to be 'absent" for Elvis' 77th anniversary!
And OMGGG!! Listen to what that Gentleman says at 04:38
"Some poeple say he is gone but I don´t think he is ;)"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGg54EY5Tqg[/youtube]

thanks @ YT user -Elvis30th for this link ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 09, 2012, 05:02:14 PM
Happy 77th birthday Elvis Presley bearhug.
Funny how TMZ posted around his birthday an article about Elvis being a sex God according to the testimony of a former lover  suspicious//

You took the words from my mouth Gina loll  :lol:
I mean this is pretty awesome for a "piece of news"! OMG!!! If TMZ started posting stuff about ELVISSSSSSSS ! Than this is a yaaayyyy moment!! it's coming !! can you feel it?? wow!! TMZ - The Michael Zone!! Elvis, welcome to the official HOAX-land!!! And if anyone needed any confirmation that Linda Thompson was in on it, then this TMZ article and video posted short before Elvis' 77th birthday!!  is a good confirmation, at least for me. WOow I'm so happy right now!! ♥

At 00:27 Linda Thompson says:
"With all the books that have been written about him, you would think you know him, and
yet there are still some mysteries,
there are still some things that are yet untold!"

What are you trying to tell us, Linda? that there are some hoax-tricks YET uncovered ? lol
I just love all the clues dropped by Linda every time she speaks about Elvis!!
The reason why I marked in red -yet- and -still- is because
these words reminded me of Michael's words:
"You ain't seen nothing  yet ! The best is  yet to come!!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC33YZJ6rkk&feature=related [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 09, 2012, 05:28:09 PM
It's not exactly a Hound Dog....but, happy birthday Elvis........
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFur5Roq9d4[/youtube]
Birthday blessings always, and always with much love! bearhug
lmao Wishingstar  :lol: :lol: the "Mickey Mouse" dog !! hahahahahaaa  :lol: :lol: :lol:

if the example here is mr presley's brain on drugs i will have what he's havin'.  to me he seems very quick witted and thinking just fine. all it would take is a bit of a distraction and there you go. used to happen to red skelton all the time he would get to laughin to himself ( i guess about the punch line )  and have trpuble dilivering the rest of the joke.  this is just my take on it , take or leave it.
Hey Suspicious. We've got this Elvis concert on DVD and have watched that part in the video so many times. I think it's funny and quick witted. I love the end when he says in the spoken part...if you won't come back to me....Oh to heck with you. Cracks me up every time and the audience loved it .
Anyhow, to my point for a post....Elvis was an actor. Maybe acting like this on purpose, setting the scenario for his hoax just like our MJ did healthwise. Visual documentation of deteriation physically and mentally. BAM....you got the punters believing it was inevitable.
@Suspicious minds & 2 RK , I am totally with you guys!! let me give you a hug for writing what you wrote !!!!
bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2012, 06:18:32 PM
Okay, question here: I am having doubts about Elvis being alive.  What is my problem?

Since honestly I think TS=Front=Back=MJ (JMHO), and since TS has said several times Elvis is alive and since MJ would know if Elvis is alive, therefore, Elvis must be alive according to what conclusions I have come to so far (I could be wrong idk).  But why am I doubting?   /white flag/

Anyways, Elvis, happy birthday wherever you are  elvis_/  Hope you have (had) a great one!   party/

Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 06:46:25 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 09, 2012, 06:43:59 PM
that church of rock n roll statement was a big  WTF?? when i heard it and still is. suspicious//
This puzzled me too, especially after I heard Michael singing "Water water water" immediately after Kenny Ortega's words. I am still kind of lost with understanding what they meant , because Kenny mentioned -rock'n roll- I think it's safe to say it was a reference to Elvis!!
The word "church" - I interpret it as a reference to God, of course, but also to GOSPEL music which is Elvis' favorite music; 2 eloquent quotes on this:
Elvis: "Gospel music is the purest music there is on this Earth!"
"Music is like religion. When you experience them both, it should move you."

As for "water water water" - I don't know... I can only think that Elvis has a waterfall built inside Graceland in the "green room", but it was never used because it didn't work, it flooded the room.
Then Elvis sang some songs containing the word 'water" in their titles (like "Bridge over troubled water", "I washed my hands in muddy water")
In 1977, during his last concerts ("the Final Curtain), Elvis used to drink/sip a lot of water, in between songs, that was handed to him by his friend Charlie Hodge, who also gave him the scarfs that Elvis offered to his fans.  Just as much as I found it very ODD how he always said he didn't know the lyrics of "My Way" (I wrote more about it here in my video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ) I also find it very strange, how he seemed to be thirsty, but he never really drank ! he just sipped or moisturized his lips or the tip of his tongue.... here's an article I could find about some auction on one of Elvis' cups that he used in his last concerts - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know, maybe it's nothing related to his secret plan, maybe it is... I just wrote what I thought it would mean, maybe someone else has more clues about this whole "water & church of rock'n roll" thing!
Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 06:48:17 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 09, 2012, 08:13:18 PM
I hope you had a great 77th Jesse.  Always loved this song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8WfuBAThQc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 10:23:55 AM
@SlimPattyK

"Then Elvis sang some songs containing the word 'water" in their titles (like "Bridge over troubled water")

This reminded me of the Tweet from Paris 8 hours ago.....

Paris Jacksoη

@ParisJackson The Chamber of Secrets

Official Paris Jackson Twitter Page

ParisJacksonParis Jacksoη

Cry a river. Build a bridge. Get over it. Everything happens for a reason <3

8 hours ago

ParisJacksonParis Jacksoη

Don't live a lie, this is your one life.

9 hours ago

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 16, 2012, 11:38:02 AM
Guess it's time we adults grow up and behave like children as the child suggests.  :)  Maybe then the gates of heaven will open.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 11:51:23 AM
Guess it's time we adults grow up and behave like children as the child suggests.  :)  Maybe then the gates of heaven will open.

Amen to that!!!
One of my favorite quotes:

Adults are obsolete children.  ~Dr. Seuss

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late