_Anna_

Re: TIAI January 8
January 08, 2012, 04:14:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Both TIAI Jan 6th and TIAI Jan 8th were originally titled "TIAI Jan 7th". Both were changed. We don't know how that occurred.
I don't get it. I posted the thread for 6th and I know I named it January 6th. It's still 6th in the title.

The one from today was titled 7th, now changed to 8th. But the other one is still titled 6th, and I know for a fact I titled it 6th because it was still 6th in LA time when I posted the link to the redirect and I titled it myself 6th.

Did it change after that to 7th? Now the title says 6th again.

Anna....it says that you posted it at 2 am on the Jan. 7th on my computer. That would have been midnight on the 7th your time. Did you post it then? Or have the times been changed on the posts?

Yes, but change your time to L.A and you'll see Quote from: _Anna_ on January 06, 2012, 11:12:18 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 08, 2012, 04:18:58 PM
Happy "77th" Birthday Elvis! Sending you a "hunka, hunka burnin LOVE"!!!  elvis_/   lolol/

I dedicate this song to you, for "You are LOVED"!
 bearhug

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-G8IfjPAII[/youtube]

I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2012, 04:19:45 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOzaVpgeHJg[/youtube]

HAPPY 77TH ELVIS.  elvis_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

anewfan

January 08, 2012, 04:23:12 PM
Both TIAI Jan 6th and TIAI Jan 8th were originally titled "TIAI Jan 7th". Both were changed. We don't know how that occurred.
I don't get it. I posted the thread for 6th and I know I named it January 6th. It's still 6th in the title.

The one from today was titled 7th, now changed to 8th. But the other one is still titled 6th, and I know for a fact I titled it 6th because it was still 6th in LA time when I posted the link to the redirect and I titled it myself 6th.

Anna....it says that you posted it at 2 am on the Jan. 7th on my computer. That would have been midnight on the 7th your time. Did you post it then? Or have the times been changed on the posts?

Yes, but change your time to L.A and you'll see Quote from: _Anna_ on January 06, 2012, 11:12:18 PM

Is that when you posted the redirect to Jan. 6th when it was 48 minutes away from being January 7th? For some reason I remember reading it well before that time, but I could just be confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

January 08, 2012, 04:24:00 PM
It's not exactly a Hound Dog....but, happy birthday Elvis........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFur5Roq9d4[/youtube]

Birthday blessings always, and always with much love!

bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 08, 2012, 04:41:53 PM
Happy 77th birthday Elvis Presley bearhug.
Funny how TMZ posted around his birthday an article about Elvis being a sex God according to the testimony of a former lover  suspicious//

You took the words from my mouth Gina loll  :lol:
I mean this is pretty awesome for a "piece of news"! OMG!!! If TMZ started posting stuff about ELVISSSSSSSS ! Than this is a yaaayyyy moment!! it's coming !! can you feel it?? wow!! TMZ - The Michael Zone!! Elvis, welcome to the official HOAX-land!!! And if anyone needed any confirmation that Linda Thompson was in on it, then this TMZ article and video posted short before Elvis' 77th birthday!!  is a good confirmation, at least for me. WOow I'm so happy right now!! ♥

77th anniversary - 2012 numerology - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[img width=7
You know sim for the first time I understand you. Today I've watched a few Elvis performances and suddenly I've realized the 2 of them (Michael and Elvis) are not that different after all. I can't exactly tell what they have in common, but it's obvious they do their job with passion, love, sincerity. And they are soooo easy to love.

I remember being only 11-12 when watching some movies with Elvis (easy movies, no real subject lol) but I remember it was strange because he was very sexy/charming and it was weird for me to watch him at that age lol.
Now I know why :).
He is like Mike, you can't take your eyes off him when he's performing bounce/ bounce/ bounce/.
Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:49:56 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 08, 2012, 05:06:29 PM

Is that when you posted the redirect to Jan. 6th when it was 48 minutes away from being January 7th? For some reason I remember reading it well before that time, but I could just be confused.
Yes, then. When it was 11:12 PM on January 6  LA time zone.
Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 05:08:38 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 08, 2012, 05:16:01 PM
Since I am from Germany:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9W6m_PhXq4[/youtube]

/bravo/ Mr. Presley...beautiful!
Happy Birthday to you, wherever you are. Hope you are in good health and enjoying life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

January 08, 2012, 05:54:55 PM

Yes, then. When it was 11:12 PM on January 6  LA time zone.
Oh, the confusion... lol

I changed the title of the thread, because TS always redirects a little before midnight and it then is the redirect for the next day. In this case it's pretty clear, since it's a happy birthday to Elvis, and his b-day is today (the 8th) and not the 7th. So I changed it to TIAI January 8. The other one was January 6 and never changed, so I don´t get where that comes from.

I hate to keep on about this, but the 6th one was definitely originally TITLED 7th!  And very soon it changed to 6th.  I know I'm not imagining it! I was online when Anna posted it, it was already the 7th with me, and it registered with me that it was 'today's' redirect. I looked at it, and when I went back to it just a few minutes later it had changed to 6th. It's probably no big deal, but I know what I saw!

(It doesn't matter what time Anna posted it because that will always show up differently if we have our own time zones set.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 08, 2012, 06:13:14 PM
All I altered from Anna's original title is that I removed the 'th' after the 6. Nothing more, Anna even says herself she posted it as TIAI Jan. 6.

But anyways, I will change it to TIAI January 7 now, since it seems that Anna posted it right before midnight CA time, which means it's probably the redirect for the 7th.

I hope that will ease everyone's mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

January 08, 2012, 06:35:18 PM
 :lol:

I started this topic and just got back on to see it changed to January 8th which is Elvis's birthday.

I have my Forum settings set to USA Pacific Time as TS has said in the past the posts/updates etc will be on Pacific Time and the redirect was most definitely on January 7th (P.T) and I began the topic on January 7th 8:48pm Pacific Time which was not long after I saw the redirect.

At the time I did think it a bit odd that TS did the redirect the day before Elvis's birthday - but then I thought perhaps TS wanted to get in early on the 7th since it was Elvis's 77th birthday the next day........you know so three 7's.....777    :lol:

Anyway carry on, just wanted to mention this  :mrgreen:

I thought I was going crazy for a second .....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2012, 06:48:17 PM
So does this mean TS posts them a little before 3 pm Pacific Time and they are meant for the next day and he posts them at that time because he wants them to show up shortly before midnight Central European Time, which means they are meant for a few minutes later, which then would be the next day in Central Europe (but obviously still the same day in the US), to make it easier for the Europeans on this forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 08, 2012, 06:54:09 PM
This really is "the church of rock and roll" just like Kenny Ortega said in the movie This Is It.   But of course, if Michael and/or Elvis start a differenty type of "church" I definitely would want to join it.    You both are very inspiring.  Love you both.

Hope you had a great B-day Elvis.                   party/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 08, 2012, 07:13:53 PM

i was going mad for a few mins trying to work it out... should have scrolled up and read this post. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 08, 2012, 08:19:02 PM

bearhug  party/  bearhug

ETA: Help please. My image showed up for me in the preview window and now it is not. Can a mod or Souza (if you have time) check this for me? Thanks. ;D
Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 08:58:26 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions