default font.
January 07, 2012, 03:11:06 AM
excuse my ignorance, but anyone know how, more to the point where to go to set a default font. so that i dont have to change font for every single post. i am sure that it is looking at me in the face, but for the life of me, i just can not see it...

thanks in advance to anyone who can help
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

Re: default font.
January 07, 2012, 12:48:41 PM
i am no techie but i suspect there is only what souza sets for the main forum , but if you find out different be sure to spread the word lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: default font.
January 07, 2012, 04:28:14 PM
oh, ok so there is no 'area' to fill out your default font preferences?

thanks suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal