MJonmindTopic starter

Look at the spot by his wrist.  We've been told that the cream removes all pigmentation permanently. We've seen him in the YANO video and elsewhere all white, even his wrists.  Perhaps pigmentation does come back and needs re-application.  Perhaps new medication might still return his natural skin color.  Bad era anyone?

And isn't he fine?? ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

I was thinking about the same thing a few days ago.
His skin in YANA is perfect, but I read in Jermaine's book that Michael's body (upper part) looked like someone spilled a cup of coffee on him - that was in 2005 (the day he went to the court in his pyjamas). Jermaine's wrote that Michael took of his shirt in the hospital in that's when he saw it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He always looks fine.

But read more about vitiligo and yes, pigment comes and goes, the cream won't remove all pigment
forever, it keeps coming back here and there from time to time. It's mysterious like all autoimmune conditions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
It's so sad Michael had to fight this disease. But he should have known how beautiful he is , no matter what.
If he could hear thi9s...Michael you were so beautiful, you have to know that bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I made some researches about vitiligo and this is what I found:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is there a cure for vitiligo?

Normally people assume two meanings of the term ‘Vitiligo Cure’. One is the complete annihilation of Vitiligo and the other is getting back the original color of the skin.

As far as total annihilation of the disease is concerned, there is no such vitiligo treatment that can completely eradicate the basic abnormality caused by vitiligo. Vitiligo is probably caused by a variety of factors interacting in specific ways. Research has advanced the understanding of the physical and psychosocial aspects of vitiligo, but the causes and cure are still unknown.

Vitiligo is a non curable skin condition. It does not mean that one can not get rid of white patches caused by vitiligo. There are many treatment procedures and medicines available in the market for the improvement of Vitiligo. These treatments have longer durations and their progress is slow so patients require motivation, encouragement, and empathy.

These treatments do not offer vitiligo cure. A question may arise in your mind that if these treatments do not offer vitiligo cure then what solution do these treatments provide. Instead of providing vitiligo cure these treatments either re-pigment or completely wash off the pigment from the skin to even out skin tone.

All difficulties in cure for vitiligo are due to the lack of information about vitiligo causes. However it is confirmed that melanocytes activity is the major factor for pigmentation in skin. This is the fact that all present cures for vitiligo focus on melanocytes, in terms of stimulating their production or enhancing their melanin production ability.

A sound hurdle in vitiligo cure, emotional stress, it is essential to combat stress due to vitiligo if your want to get rid from this skin disorder. It is the emotional anxiety that may increase the size of white spots. According to many theories regarding vitiligo causes stress is also a trigger of vitiligo.

What are the treatment options for vitiligo?

Treatment options normally fall under four categories:

Skin camouflage – helps in disguising white patches using colored creams and lotions.
Treatments that aim to reverse the changes in the skin.
Treatment to completely de-pigment the skin (skin bleaching).
Sunblock and other means to protect the de-pigmented skin.
Beware of fake Vitiligo Cure Products?

As there is no vitiligo cure, many imposters have taken advantage of the lack of information available about vitiligo and have started selling fake vitiligo cure products. These people use social engineering to sell their products.

According to American Vitiligo Research Foundation (AVRF) there is no cure for vitiligo, the objective of treatment is to stop or slow down the progression of de-pigmentation and to re-pigment the skin.

So you must avoid products that offer vitiligo cure and look for treatments that provide repigmentation.

I personally thought that Michael could surprise us with his new look, that is having his skin color back, or different features, as it was said that his return would definitely shock the whole world.
But it seems that there is no cure for vitiligo. So this aspect has to be ruled out.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I've written this a couple of times but people who do not know much about vitiligo forget it which is so normal. I've had vitiligo since I was 4 so I know everything about this disease. First of, they say that there is treatment for this disease which is half true because even if you lose the white patches with the treatment, they definitely come back, especially if you're under stress. So there is no permanent cure for this disease. You have three choices. 1- Accept your disease and try to deal when people stare at you like you're a monster. 2- If your vitiligo is not severe, apply the creams which give a darker color to your vitiligo patches 3- If your vitiligo is severe, apply bleaching creams which give white color (depigment) to the dark patches left of your own skin or you can apply Depigmentation treatment which is done with pills but also which is dangerous for your liver and your own skin color may start to appear again. And you will be having back 2 different colors on your skin again.

The bleaching creams that we're talking about in Michael's case do NOT give permanent white color to the skin. You have to apply them once or twice a week. And Michael's vitiligo is very severe and it is not possible for him to gain his real color back unfortunately. He's using bleaching creams to make the very few dark color spots white. So, for now there's no medication that can bring our own skin color back. I hope I explained it open and clear. If anyone has any further questions, pls ask me and I'll try to explain as much as I can.
  ;))
Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 10:10:48 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His skin in YANA is perfect, but I read in Jermaine's book that Michael's body (upper part) looked like someone spilled a cup of coffee on him - that was in 2005 (the day he went to the court in his pyjamas). Jermaine's wrote that Michael took of his shirt in the hospital in that's when he saw it.

MJ apparently has loads of stage makeup on for that short film.  I still question what he wanted to say in this film...exposing his body and intimate scenes with Lisa Marie for the world to see since he is such a private person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Do you think MJ still needed the cream that Murray bought? 
no
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

And isn't he fine??  ;D

yesss ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJ apparently has loads of stage makeup on for that short film.  I still question what he wanted to say in this film...exposing his body and intimate scenes with Lisa Marie for the world to see since he is such a private person.
i agree i think stage make up in that video and what a video for someone so private...in YANA when mj and lisa turn to the camera in like shock lol so your not alone lol..in TDCAU stills you can see the darker marks on him like he was tired of saying yes i have this and im tired of always explaining myself and tired of trying to cover it up..jmo
huggs n love n faith
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I see it as a miracle. When a black man turns into white, then this is a miracle. I know it's a disease.But it also shows how great God is.  know that people who suffer from this disease are having bad times to try to hide the white patches. But still, for me it's a miracle!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmindTopic starter

I see it as a miracle. When a black man turns into white, then this is a miracle. I know it's a disease.But it also shows how great God is.  know that people who suffer from this disease are having bad times to try to hide the white patches. But still, for me it's a miracle!

He's a miracle! A gift from God!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

For movies, even from Christian Dior, you can get bottles of body makeup created just for you. Apply with a sponge. These days, people are starting to use more air brush makeup, so they use less makeup with success. If you take a look of all the different types of makeup, there's one made for splotches, that's been used by many actors and actresses with great success. No one has perfect skin anyway - it's mostly an illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Do you think MJ still needed the cream that Murray bought? 
no

If he had still some pigments left which means his own skin color, he needed to use the cream.   
Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:38:30 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

He's a miracle! A gift from God!  :D

Agree ..really Michael is something of extraordinary    michael-jackson/  ::P ....Mike  is Mike and  is fine as he is   bearhug .... Always wonderfully unique !!!!!  bearhug  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions