Re: Everyone here is famous-back post 3/17/2009
January 07, 2012, 03:32:41 AM
I have come to the conclusion, as you have read from me before, that we are being hoaxed as well, in some as of yet unforeseen way.

i have no doubt about it... i mean. we are believers. mj must be happy with us for that. but never for a second do i kid myself to think that we
are immune to his wiley ways...

sneaky sneaky man... and  just *adore him* for it!

ok, fake death planned. check... now i must cook up a little nasty treat for my hoax believers...

smiley_spider /cook/ smiley_spider

bec, regarding your blog, you may be surpised to know that i have read some of it already, ages ago not long after i first signed up here.
with many of the long time members here, especially reputable mods like yourself, i have checked to see if they have a website, blog,
twitter or youtube channel so i can catch up. i have read a few of the writings in yours and laylas blog, though not all. its one of those things,
out of sight out of mind. so thanks for the reminder, i am actually going to go back now that i am more advanced in the hoax, since first
starting out here, and re-read your stuff.

cheers  beerchug

(its so warm in melbourne right now, im having a beer - cheers to the hoaxers)

peace!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 07, 2012, 03:41:10 AM
by the way, this statement from your blog....

Of course HMH is only the first track, but I’m interested in how it goes down with this single and what the other songs on the album will be.
I’m starting to do the: …what if… the album itself is a hoax? I mean of course it’s a real album, with real songs, and you can really go buy it….
but a hoax in that it’s not designed to be simply for listening to songs, nor resurrecting a music career for Sony to make money off of. Maybe it’s
a message carrier, a means to help advance a larger agenda, a package of bottomless newspaper story inspirations, ingredients for Twitter wars,
and to spark scripted and improvisational debates far and wide. Effectively and thereby kicking this hoax into the next phase… maybe?

fits the interactive ARG / Reality movie theory nicely..   ;)

it also sounds very michael... he loves to be talked about...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 07, 2012, 07:55:18 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bec, you're doing an amazing job. Thank you really for this hard work. I was wondering if there's a way to paste Back's posts without enlarging the page? That's ok if that is not possible but I guess that would be easier to read the entire page without scrolling right and left.

I thought of that, but then I would have had to schrink the images and they would have been too hard to read, so I uploaded them exactly as bec sent them to me.

Ahhh I understand. Thank you so much for the explanation Souza and for your and bec's hard work. So much appreciated. 
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:59:40 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions