maybe m.j. thinking 12 21 2012 the perfect storm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maybe so:

62+76=138
813+21=834
834-138=696
696=6+9+6=21  :icon_redface:

If 21 must be a final sum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ JustDucky thanks for that information! Interesting connections.
And makes sense being it the year of the Solar Maximum, and when the Milky way and earth align …the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012."
The Fibonacci sequence is also interesting, with the Feb.2013 date. 9 or 6 seems to stand out for me.
btw MJ would be turning 54 = 9 this b-day =6
Here’s more crazy number thoughts I’ve had lately. I had a feeling about leap year having some significance. Maybe you’ll see something to this…idk.
With Feb, May, June, July ... F-orever MJJ ? :icon_geek:

date 2/29/2012 =  18 or 225 --–9
           06 25/09 – this date is 979 days = 7 ... maybe 97 could be the 76
go 12 weeks ahead, is 5/23/2012 = 6 or 555 --- 6
           06 25/09 – this date is 1063 days =1
11 weeks later is 21st  week 7/25/2012 = 19 or 775  --- 1
            06 25/09 – this date is 1126 days =1 .... and the 26 could be the 62

anniversary date 0625 is 1096 days = 7
I've also previously mentioned this strange number idea I got from ... Murray's inmate #2926725 which adds to 33=6

I can’t see what the significance of May 23 other than found something about Cleopatra exhibit, The Search for the Last Queen of Egypt…opening on this date in LA organized by National Geographic and Arts & Exhibitions International, a division of AEG Live.
Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 06:32:21 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

@ pikachu

Sorry to keep you waiting! ;)

btw, bec and Souza, posting back's posts like this was a brilliant idea – belated thanks for that.

Your idea about the Fibonacci numbers got me thinking; so I'm just musing “out loud” here:

I always want to know what is behind numbers, what do they mean? My first thought was the obvious – DaVinci Code, Merovingian Royalty, Cathars... all that stuff. Anyone who's read The Jesus Papers and The Passover Plot (both nonfiction) will know where I'm going with that. But when searching on Fibonacci the first site I chose says the numbers came from a study of rabbits. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

The misuse of propofol is known as “dancing with the White Rabbit”.

DELETE

The White Rabbit is also in 2 of the paintings Michael bought for his kids just before he left, and the White Rabbit is always late (as is MJ, we are told) and he's always looking at his watch, marking time – just as back tells us to do in many of his posts.

All those big clocks at Neverland...

This demonstrates how the Fibonacci series is developed
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

So, is it possible that the fact that back's numbers, written as single digits, add up to 36 (exact number of months between original post and “death”) combined with the apparent use of a Fibonacci-type sequence, is meant to be a key to figuring something out? Could they be the key to marking time? Did he give us a clock? If so, does that clock apply to time after June 25, 2009?

I don't want to be repetitive but this may apply here – on 10-26-2006 back posted “the theory of 7 officially begins”. 972 days later (sum of his numbers) was June 24, 2009, Michael's last day as King of Pop.

back talks about time, moments, earth's axis, spinning globes... it all reminded me of New Earth Time, or something like it – back's own timetable with it's own device for measuring time?

New Earth Time – click the little red arrows to go thru the pages, if you're interested

I need to think about this some more.....

@ mindseye

I want to go over your post again when I have more time. It sounds like you're into astronomy? I've tried to use back's numbers as coordinates of some kind, but never got anywhere.

Michael has said he spent a lot of time looking at the night sky.
From wikipedia: All the stars that can be seen in the night sky are part of the Milky Way galaxy, but for the purposes of the astronomical activity of observing the celestial sphere the term "Milky Way" is limited to the hazy band of white light arching around the entire night sky.

Views of the Milky Way differ depending on where the viewer is, of course.
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:52:12 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ JustDucky
Yes I’ve always had an interest in astronomy, astrology, and numerology. This is the first time I’ve had a chance to see some of Back’s  posts. Thx bec and Souza  :icon_e_smile: is interesting. I’m looking at everything now, including bible verses. I might be way off, but who knows.

Your answer to @ pikachu about "– on 10-26-2006 back posted “the theory of 7 officially begins”. 972 days later (sum of his numbers) was June 24, 2009," reminded me of something.
….a few weeks ago I just happened to hear a song called 7x70. The singer Chris August wrote the song based on:
Matthew 18:21-22
Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.”  (Jesus was asked how many times we should forgive our brother. His answer was seventy times seven. God has called us to forgive.)
I’ve always thought that the hoax is not only about truth, love but also forgiveness.

So I looked again at these dates with 70 and 7
Feb 29th –  may 9 is 70 days.   From 06/25/09 – may 9 2012  is 150 weeks 1050 days 
-  may 16th is 77 days and 1057 days since
And then may 23rd is 84 which is 12.

But I have no idea if these dates are important or have to do with the hoax.   :icon_geek:
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:53:15 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

pikachu

But when searching on Fibonacci the first site I chose says the numbers came from a study of rabbits. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

The misuse of propofol is known as “dancing with the White Rabbit”

yep, breeding rabbits is one of illustrations of Fibonacci principle, but I'm not so sure it has something to do
with our whole 'the white rabbit' theme. might be, might be not.
As to your 972, you know, I also got addicted to those numbers and look for them everywhere.)

But, to be honest, I don't trust Back's numbers 100%, I mean, I'm not sure that all the dates were carefully set up,
for, I suppose, Back could mean another date of the hoax's beginning, but due to plans' changing we got exactly 6.25.2009.
plus, he didn't mention any numbers (neither 28... 71 ... 80 ... 37..., nor 62... 76... 813...21) in his The Theory of Vision...
So, I'd not get fixed on Back's numbers, for there can be errors -- I'd examine Front's numbers instead,
for he tells in the terms of real state of things, i.e. his numbers are more actual. or at least I hope so ; )
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:54:44 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

becTopic starter

@pikachu, good point. I tend to think back's numbers were already decoded as = 6/25/06, the date of the post.
We even have a formula derived to arrive at that value, and for use to recreate other blocks of numbers from any date.

But as with all things in this hoax, the absence of validation creates a vacuum, which attracts countless alternative theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]
But as with all things in this hoax, the absence of validation creates a vacuum, which attracts countless alternative theories.
SOOO right!!!
I've experienced that myself many times!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

JustDucky
I've found some additional info that's interesting -
From page 500 of Taraborelli's book, MJs condo in Century City was at 1101 Galaxy Way, #2247. While MJ had friends and associates to the condo, the press and general public didn't know where it was - he called it "the hideout".

Now this has to be coincidence. As you know, back's numbers 62 76 813 21 add up to 972 and 9+7+2=18. Take the condo address - 1101 + 2247 = 3348 and 3+3+4+8=18.

“I am the galaxy, the void of space in the Milky Way” from Are You Listening in Dancing the Dream. 
I am the galaxy
Are you listening?
Kind of says it all, doesn't it?

This stuff can drive you crazy...
Propofol = “milk”...... Galaxy Way was MJs “hideout”...... Milky Way...... Prince and Paris laughing about Snickers candy on Oprah, made by the same co. as Milky Way bars...... Milky Way slide at memorial...

Pikachu
but what do you think about the fact that 813...21... are a fragment of Fibonacci sequence?
0.. 1 ..1 ..2.. 3...5...8...13...21...34...55

Darina21021985
62+76=138
813+21=834
834-138=696
696=6+9+6=21   

If 21 must be a final sum

Fascinating! Please keep it coming! I'm so glad you're back JustDucky!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions