MJonmind

DELETED

TS said the numbers were KEY in this hoax understanding.
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:36:37 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes that's the same equation, scorpionchick.

Yeah, but 21 that looks like equation of 8+13(813)=21 is somewhat wrong. With the principle of numerology I know, 813 should be calculated 8+1+3=12. So, the 21 used by Back probably is backward of 12 which also can mean 12/21. That's my guess.
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:32:36 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

becTopic starter

It's back math, not numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I've been debating about posting this - I haven't been here in a long time,  but I know there are members here just as obsessed with, even haunted by, back's posts as I am. It is with them I want to share something.

I hadn't thought about back's numbers in months, but a few nights ago something I was watching on TV gave me an idea. I had always worked with back's numbers as he wrote them – 62  76  813  21 – but in order to try my idea I wrote them in a column of single digits. The idea didn't pan out, but I noticed something:

36    36 months = 3 years, and back first posted these numbers on June 25, 2006 - exactly 3 years before Michael “died”. Could it really be that simple? It's so elegant, so genius, dare I say “so Michael”?

If this is really all back meant with those numbers, it's hilarious! People like me have spent years trying to assign some deep meaning to them, or making them do complex mathematical tricks. Can it be coincidence that they equal 36, the exact number of months between posting and “death”?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

36 months to that date is an interesting coincidence.  36 adds to 9. This June will be another 36 months, 72 which adds to 9.
I've seen these numbers come up a lot 6, 7, 9, 11, 12 or 21, and 25.
what is the significance of 5? 2012 adds to 5.  5th month is still on my mind lately.
Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 04:41:44 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
WOW! great info in this thread!!
I had missed it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i hate that i suck at everything numerical. thanks to the ones who get it and can interpret it.... i would have a snow balls chance in hell of working that out.

not that i believe in hell LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Just adding to my thoughts about Back's numbers. He left out 4 5 and 9 in that combination. 4 and 5 is 9.  add all those and it's 9. Coincidence?
Also Back's signature image looks like a solar storm with a little star ... eye the storm?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

suspicious mind

umm what do ya'll suppose is the significance of the numbers to the thread topic he posted it in ?  :-[ :icon_e_confused: :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

becTopic starter

@suspiciousmind, I have no idea, except that it was not unusual to have back post seemingly "randomly", meaning, his posts appeared to be off topic on a regular basis.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

so he is add like me  :-[ :thjajaja121: or maybe he wasn't off topic just seemed that way. huh who knows. guy makes me beat my head against the wall that i know for sure.  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

JustDucky - so glad to see you back!!!! It would be hilarious if the meaning of those numbers was so simple.

So, I'm not much of a TV watcher but I did see the first show of "Touch" which is a new show on Fox that comes
on right after American Idol. It's about an autistic and mute boy who can predict the future through numbers. His
father works with him to help solve the mystery of numbers that he writes down.

What caught my eye is that in the intro of the show there is a galaxy symbol very similar to the one that BACK used.
Another thing that caught my attention is that on the first show the numbers of significance were 318 (813 backwards). Coincidence?
I'm back to my corner now.

Something else that I saw in a video today (if nobody else saw it - you should as it's excellent) posted by TigerBelieve. Judy Garland died
on June 21st and was brought back to the US on June 25th. I thought it was very interesting considering all of the tie-ins to
The Wizard of Oz.

I'm glad to see more discussion on BACK. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Damn! still did not read the numerology, there I go.  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ mindseye 

I like your “eye of the storm” idea, but back's signature pic is actually of a galaxy.

I posted some info on that photo and “green galaxies” in the old back thread, but you can see both back's galaxy pic (pg 12) and the galaxy used on the Victory album (pg 2) here   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

I've found some additional info that's interesting -
From page 500 of Taraborelli's book, MJs condo in Century City was at 1101 Galaxy Way, #2247. While MJ had friends and associates to the condo, the press and general public didn't know where it was - he called it "the hideout".

Now this has to be coincidence. As you know, back's numbers 62 76 813 21 add up to 972 and 9+7+2=18. Take the condo address - 1101 + 2247 = 3348 and 3+3+4+8=18.

“I am the galaxy, the void of space in the Milky Way” from Are You Listening in Dancing the Dream. 
I am the galaxy
Are you listening?
Kind of says it all, doesn't it?

This stuff can drive you crazy...
Propofol = “milk”...... Galaxy Way was MJs “hideout”...... Milky Way...... Prince and Paris laughing about Snickers candy on Oprah, made by the same co. as Milky Way bars...... Milky Way slide at memorial... memorial 7-7-2009 (9-2=7 so 777) Will dated 7-7-2002, + 7 years is memorial. Back's #s = 972.... 7-7-2002 and 7-7-2009.....MJ a fan of Star Wars, “In a galaxy far, far away...”

@ voiceforthesilent

Hi!
What you say about that TV show is a trip! If we Keep Watchin, there's no telling what we might see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

Now this has to be coincidence. As you know, back's numbers 62 76 813 21 add up to 972 and 9+7+2=18.

oh, JustDucky, i've been waiting for you! you paid a lot of your attention to those numbers and you seem to be good at math. )
it's about that sequence .... 62... 76... 813... 21
well, it's obvious where 813 came from: 6+2=8 & 7+6=13 ----> 813---->8+13=21

DELETE
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:47:10 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal