everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

video: beLIEve L.O.V.E. with MJ Air
January 05, 2012, 06:52:38 PM
Have you seen the MJ Air plane in This Is It? I didn't  :shock: not on DVD or BluRay .. or did I miss something?? confused/
Anyways I think it is an interesting video, thanks to themoonwalkerfantv, who also posted the 'impersonator' vid on YT a few days ago You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNv_LPyKPc [/youtube] 8-)

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:54:50 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

emulik

Re: video: beLIEve L.O.V.E. with MJ Air
January 06, 2012, 04:26:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you seen the MJ Air plane in This Is It? I didn't  :shock: not on DVD or BluRay .. or did I miss something?? confused/
Anyways I think it is an interesting video, thanks to themoonwalkerfantv, who also posted the 'impersonator' vid on YT a few days ago You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNv_LPyKPc [/youtube] 8-)

L.O.V.E.
Thanks Everlastinglove for the video..There is something like a plane flying the sky at Smooth criminal scene in This is it. Also I saw plane somewhere at the beginning TII, there is also scene where Michael shows some steward`stuff with hands and laughs during that. Plus if you take Latoya talking about flying, her picture at LAX airport, then Jermaine famous slip up with airport..there must be point..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

January 06, 2012, 10:50:37 AM
Thanks Everlastinglove for the video..There is something like a plane flying the sky at Smooth criminal scene in This is it. Also I saw plane somewhere at the beginning TII, there is also scene where Michael shows some steward`stuff with hands and laughs during that. Plus if you take Latoya talking about flying, her picture at LAX airport, then Jermaine famous slip up with airport..there must be point..

yw & thank you emulik.
There is something like a plane flying the sky at Smooth criminal scene in This is it. Also I saw plane somewhere at the beginning TII, there is also scene where Michael shows some steward`stuff with hands and laughs during that. 

You're right about these scenes and I didn't miss MJ's laughs about the stewardesses lol. Maybe I thought it's odd because this vid put the emphasis on the plane and I thought something's up suspicious// Latoya's and Jermaine's airport clues, as you mentioned too, and the "beLIEve" and MJ air messages in the vid could mean: "beLIEvers: have faith & beLIEve that I'm alive! I took off for a journey and I'll come back." ;) At least, that's my interpretation.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

emulik

January 06, 2012, 05:10:58 PM

yw & thank you emulik.
There is something like a plane flying the sky at Smooth criminal scene in This is it. Also I saw plane somewhere at the beginning TII, there is also scene where Michael shows some steward`stuff with hands and laughs during that. 

You're right about these scenes and I didn't miss MJ's laughs about the stewardesses lol. Maybe I thought it's odd because this vid put the emphasis on the plane and I thought something's up suspicious// Latoya's and Jermaine's airport clues, as you mentioned too, and the "beLIEve" and MJ air messages in the vid could mean: "beLIEvers: have faith & beLIEve that I'm alive! I took off for a journey and I'll come back." ;) At least, that's my interpretation.

L.O.V.E.

I like your interpretation, that could be true, we will see ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 06, 2012, 06:50:09 PM
This scene is for the end of the concert........Michael leaves the show aboard a 747, and flies over the audience.......its his exit from the show...

As we all know, he did exactly that.  Left us, and boarded an aeroplane before the show...god bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 10:34:29 AM
This scene is for the end of the concert........Michael leaves the show aboard a 747, and flies over the audience.......its his exit from the show...

As we all know, he did exactly that.  Left us, and boarded an aeroplane before the show...god bless

That's true, he did and I hope he has a safe flight.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 12, 2012, 11:02:32 AM
About MJAir and airplanes.. I found this story about MJ who's been a hero during a flight to Europe. As we all know, Michael is a humanitarian and he actually saved some lives too. This is a great story. Michael made peacemaking efforts on an escalating situation between a boozy passenger and an airline attendant, with success. He took a risk to prevent damage and save a life. I love that man! respect/ I loved to read this and I'd like to share it with you:

with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 12, 2012, 11:19:51 AM
About MJAir and airplanes.. I found this story about MJ who's been a hero during a flight to Europe. As we all know, Michael is a humanitarian and he actually saved some lives too. This is a great story. Michael made peacemaking efforts on an escalating situation between a boozy passenger and an airline attendant, with success. He took a risk to prevent damage and save a life. I love that man! respect/ I loved to read this and I'd like to share it with you:

with L.O.V.E.

@everlastinglove_MJ...thanks for sharing that story.  It reminds me of this one:

Michael Jackson Doc in Mid-Air Emergency

Seems Mike and Murray both have a healing/saving ability thousands of feet above ground  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

emulik

January 12, 2012, 11:23:14 AM
Thank you Everlasting for that article..perfect find! it was really good to read such a things about Michael, he really is a HERO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 05:46:23 PM
@BeTheChange: great similarity! I absolutely agree they are both high altitude hero's.

@emulik: glad you enjoyed reading it and yes I agree, Michael is a HERO in capitals :)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions