Grace

I thought of upcoming "future" history books, of comparing them to what we have experienced ourselves now and of noticing the differences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: lilwendy

I would like to pose the question to you all though.... how do you discern what is true, what is half-truth, and what is a lie?

DELETE

With reference to Backs post.. check your 'future' history books
I always thought this was in reference to the numbers thing, you know, the 7's or 777's appearing in dates.
Either check His (mjs) story in the future..and it will make sense ....or quite literally check your future history books .. HIStory past, present and future book one .. just by checking out the front cover, in line with the line 'past present and future' is the armband with 777 on it, which stands out from the rest of the statue. That's what i thought it was all about anyway. Maybe that's too simplistic
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:15:54 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I have no idea what MJ could mean back then when talking about the books. We know that history is written by the "winners".
Let´s say that Hitler (i.e) won the war and took over the power. The history books would have been soooooo different!
The same one could say when comes to religion or political ideas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

Absolute power is with those who decide on content / drawing of maps.
Locations not included "do not exist".

While checking existing books for "missing chapters" we might identify those interests wanting to hide the truth.
Reminds me of the unwanted documents in Michael's life that were hidden or destroyed.
Reminds me of the unwanted books of the Bible as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

"Reminds me of the unwanted documents in Michael's life that were hidden or destroyed"

Touché
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal