No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

Re: "future" history books-back post 6/24/2007
January 05, 2012, 03:02:33 PM
check your future history books

History repeats itself, it is true that their lessons do not take advantage ... this i read it somewhere
is why it is that history repeats itself
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

God look at the date ! 06/24/2007 ==> 1 day before Mj's "death" (well , 2 years ago )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

interesting!

this is from which forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Some of us like to play it safe...but some of us like to take that crazy walk on the wild side..."

-Michael Jackson, 1995 MTV Performance

becTopic starter

MJJC.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

HIStory Book I - Past, present and future.

Is that what he means?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This particular quote from Back has haunted me since it was posted.  Check your "future" history books.  Like you Souza I thought about HIStory as well. 

I was just doing my budget (of all things) and you know how sometimes you are focussed on one thing but your mind (specifically subconscious mind) is busy working in the background?  Well, my mind started mulling over Back's post (once again)... what book is a history book that could tell of the future?  Or are there history books already written because the future is already written.  Then it break-of-dawned on me... THE Book.  The Bible.  Prophecy.  Revelation. 

In this Book, which some deny is the inspired Word of God, but that many agree is at the very least a historical book, it is written what has happened (past), what is happening now (present) and what is to come (future).

So now I look at HIStory Book I - Past, present and future in a very different light.  This to me is not about MJ, it's never been.  It's about HIS story.  God's story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

This particular quote from Back has haunted me since it was posted.  Check your "future" history books.  Like you Souza I thought about HIStory as well. 

I was just doing my budget (of all things) and you know how sometimes you are focussed on one thing but your mind (specifically subconscious mind) is busy working in the background?  Well, my mind started mulling over Back's post (once again)... what book is a history book that could tell of the future?  Or are there history books already written because the future is already written.  Then it break-of-dawned on me... THE Book.  The Bible.  Prophecy.  Revelation. 

In this Book, which some deny is the inspired Word of God, but that many agree is at the very least a historical book, it is written what has happened (past), what is happening now (present) and what is to come (future).

So now I look at HIStory Book I - Past, present and future in a very different light.  This to me is not about MJ, it's never been.  It's about HIS story.  God's story.

I mentioned that before, but stuoid that I never made the link to the Bible. Makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - are you saying that this hoax is about sharing God's story with us?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - are you saying that this hoax is about sharing God's story with us?

Blessings

I believe it is.  Now I don't think we can necessarily go... ah I get it, here MJ is drawing a parallel to Ruth's story... you know?  :LolLolLolLol:  I do believe somehow though it is bringing the Bible to life in some way.  I just haven't REALLY wrapped my head around that train of thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Souza
HIStory Book I - Past, present and future.

Is that what he means?

Interesting connection to HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 1

It hints that there will be a Book 2 and more, otherwise why have it.

In the official  History video, the huge statue of Michael looks to me to replace the Illuminati’s Lady Liberty which is a farce of freedom. (Greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of the United States) 
Lots of angel statues --Michael the Archangel? With his army to fight the dragon in Revelation?
Links to TS's The Sign #1 where he says Jesus is Michael the Archangel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybPQ4UpLncA&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
But didn't Michael say that "They manipulate our history books...History books are not true..It's a lie.  The History books are lying...You must know that..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lJmQFlosUw[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 07:35:30 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Yes he did. Perhaps he's implying that the Future history books will be different, since back indicates they are worth checking.

Or perhaps he's implying the future history books will be no different, and still contain lies, but he wants us to check them anyway.

But I doubt the latter.

I think we have to wait to check these books, in keeping with his sig line, keep watchin. Notice he almost never asks his audience to do anything else other then watch, and by doing so he implies a waiting period of unknown duration.

Since the sig line is repeated in the body of the post, it indicates directly the sentiment. I think back is saying whatever future event we are to keep watching for will change things so profoundly that it will inspire change on a multitude of fronts, perhaps even addressing the statement MJ makes regarding history books being full of lies. In other words, he intends to shake up the status quo so much that the ripples created by the fallout of this event will reach the furthest corners of wrongs and injustices perpetuated by the system.

Wide spread, positive change triggered by this event will occur. Or at least he hopes/intends.

But that's just my interpretation.
Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:50:26 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

When I say I've been haunted by this phrase I'm not kidding.  I was talking with a friend of mine about the future and media now.  She works in a crime unit and so she can see first hand the difference between what is actually happening in a case and what is reported in the newspapers.  She said everything is distorted all the time.  Her words "there is no such thing as accurate reporting".  On an aside random note: did you know that "Tabloid Trash" can be rearranged to spell "A Blah Distort"?  :icon_lol:  Ok so where was I? Oh yeah...

I was thinking, if what is happening in our world now is being captured by many different forms of media, but all are inaccurate, how are our future generations going to know what really happened in these times?  My great grandchildren will have a censored & warped view of the world we are living in now.

It's a scary thought.  That's why it's so important to get to the lost art of sitting down as a family.  Letting the youngest generation, the oldest generations, and all the ones in between come together and share stories that they can pass down.

So the question that begs to be asked (and that I am honestly scared to ask as it threatened to pull the rug out from under my feet) is how much of what I beLIEve is based on a LIE?  What is true?  We rely so much on what is fed to us to form our beliefs, we need to go a different route.  Question is, how do we know what to believe? 

I don't have the answers for you.  This is something that YOU need to figure out for yourself.

I would like to pose the question to you all though.... how do you discern what is true, what is half-truth, and what is a lie?

PS. Just because it's scary, doesn't mean I'm not willing to ask the questions and search for the answers.  My desire for truth outweighs that fear!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

I'm right there with you Lilwendy, what is Truth? What is Proof? You have to gather as much info as you can and then look to yourself for the answers. Reliance on instinct and knowledge is the best you can do with anything. Confidence in self and your own ability to make determinations based on information available is your best recourse going forward.

But most people are not aware of this and believe what they hear on the news is truth and their search ends there. They believe the internet is full of lies and refuse to look any further then their trusted Anchorperson on the nightly news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions