No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Re: "square" of thunder-back post 3/1/2008
April 23, 2012, 08:38:44 PM
Something occurred to me as I read Joe Vogel's “Man In The Music”.

In “Wanna Be Startin' Something” Michael sings “I'm trapped in the middle, and the pain is thunder.”
back talks a lot about thunder; a square of thunder, thunder just around the corner, etc .In back's posts, if thunder = pain, does pain = “death”? Is “thunder just around the corner” a warning?

To take it further, I wonder if Michael was “trapped in the middle” between his desire to return to his pre-Arviso life, including the stage, and his desire (or need) to escape endless litigation, death threats, media persecution and the possibility of another false allegation?

This may be taking it too far, but I wonder if this has anything to do with the previously unheard use of “pains” in “Will You Be There” at the memorial? As in “It pains me to put you thru' this, I did this because I'm in pain – will you still be there for me?”

I know, I over think everything....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

April 23, 2012, 09:18:10 PM
Possibly JD.

But it doesn't fit with another famous back quote: "fuq 'em. The earth will quake."

The earth didn't quake when he died. It stopped and stood still for a moment but it didn't quake.

He also prophesied two kings, with the end result being the same, Jesus Christ and Michael. Jesus Christ was (allegedly) resurrected from the dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 23, 2012, 09:56:12 PM
Speaking of square, I read information on the symbolism of 9 - a link given in the Front thread
This caught my attention,
“The magic square using the first nine numbers is associated to the planet Saturn and has for sum 15. Sometimes, it is also called the "square of Solomon".
                      4 9 2
                      3 5 7
                      8 1 6

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ...

- Some of these squares were later used in conjunction with magic letters as in (Shams Al-ma'arif) to assist Arab illusionists and magicians.
 - A construction of a magic square of order 4
- An extension of the above example for Orders 8 and 12 First generate a "truth" table
- Dürer's magic square can also be extended to a magic cube

DELETE
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:59:05 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MJonmind

April 24, 2012, 12:40:09 AM
Thunder is the way the Bible describes the sound of God's voice. See Psalm 18, Psalm 29, Psalm 77, Exodus 19, Job 40:9, 2 Samuel 22:14, John 12:28 and Revelation 4:5 and 10:3. The Lord answers Moses in the Thunder. Thunder claps when the 7 seals of Revelaton are opened. Thunder is heard when Jesus is baptized. It is also God's instrument to invoke awe and righteous fear into those who do not yet fear The Lord. And in Job 39 the horse smells the thunder of the captains.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Revelation 10:1-7
1And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
 2And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
 3And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
 4And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
 5And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
 6And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
 7But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
To me this angel sounds a lot like the Archangel Michael, that The Sign/TS was telling us about. Maybe that is also the same "Thunder". 
DELETE
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:00:15 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 24, 2012, 01:45:07 AM
I can't help but feel this angel I saw at Neverland gates fits in, from 3/17/12. For it was THUNDERING RAIN, when she started - then a blanket of focused Thundersnow, when she left. Was it just words, or the angel's judgement of "Love. Forgiveness. Mercy."?

Any being that can call Thundersnow at her fingertips, that reaches in a column clear up to the clouds can do anything they want - but apparently decided to lead by example. This was no ordinary angel; "helper" to someone, was some of the info she crammed into my head, as she left the area. Left a "message." I'm still sorting it all out.

But this was the real deal, for I've never seen an angel before - and I'd never heard of one with ONE crystal wing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

May 02, 2012, 11:50:04 AM
"square of thunder"…

tIME(s) Square
crystal ball (drop)
thunder = fireworks

New Year, 2008
4 yrs to get it right (from 2008) = 2012

just a few thoughts.

PS- wonder who got that last piece of "cake"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 02, 2012, 12:30:35 PM
 :bowdown:@TheGame.... ARE YOU MICHAEL?  If not you have brilliant thoughts !   :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:    :bearhug: :bearhug:

That means Bam will be 12/21/2012 right?   :)
Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 12:34:04 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

May 02, 2012, 12:46:32 PM
DELETE

Didnt the prosecution open their arguments by presenting 2 completely different images of Michael:  the autopsy photo and then sided by side, him performing his last rehearsal at Staples?   Starkly contrasting.  Those 2 images nailed it from jump street.  How could one not see those 2 pictures side by side and not say at least to themselves, no way did Michael just go home after that perfect performance, in fine form, lay down in a bed and then allow an incompetent doctor to saturate his body with an anesthetic until he succumbed to it.  Doesn't make one iota of sense.
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:02:38 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 02, 2012, 02:11:52 PM

I totally agree!!!  It's never made sense...not one iota!!  (I love that word, "iota") :)

Blessings Always
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:03:48 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 02, 2012, 04:56:07 PM
Interesting thoughts about thunder.  It could be so many things.  God speaks using thunder.  Good point MJonMind. 
Tink, the angel had one crystal wing !  Anything you can share would be great.  I'm just really intriqued but I understand if you have to wait for the right moment.

Love   :-* 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

~Souza~

May 02, 2012, 06:01:41 PM
It reminds me of the book of Revelation. Can't really get what he means yet, because he will probably mean multiple things with it, but the end time prophecy contains pretty much the same if you make a REAL SHORT summary:

"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." (Rev.7:1-3)

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound." (Rev.8:1-6)

"The first angel sounded," [...] "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever." (Rev.8:7; 11:15)

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:52)

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." (Rev.21:1)

"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book." (Rev.22:1-7)

[...] "Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?" (Matt.24-3)

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." (Matt.24:34-36)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions