SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Ishare with you an article I just wrote on my FB page...

Elvis & Michael fans ~ let’s UNITE for our common goal:
~ Discover what truly happened to our KINGS!~

<b>Let’s find them, let’s encourage them to come back,

Let them know we still love them no matter what!

Forget about this useless competition!</b>

The reason why I write this article is simple: Elvis fans and Michael fans seem to waste themselves in some absurd non-sense feud. Please stop fighting over which one of them is the KING or over which one of them is greater or better or whatever… Stop and think a bit: It’s useless and childish.

The KING of Kings is Jesus Christ and nobody else! And that should be enough to end all ego-fighting over this.

Whenever people told Elvis he was "The KING", Elvis in his adorable modesty and incredible faith in God, he used to answer to them: <b>"I ain't no King! There's only ONE King, honey! And that is Jesus Christ!"</b> Those who cannot get the Mj & Elvis - nonsense competition our of their head, please remember Elvis' words! ♥

During conversations on my FB page with both Elvis and MJ fans, I couldn’t help noticing some very strange, disturbing things, at least to me, being a great fan of both Elvis and Michael:

1. Elvis fans believe that Elvis faked his death, but they think Michael died. They shout out that MJ was a Propofol addict.
 2. Michael fans believe that MJ faked his death, but they think Elvis died and they shout out that Elvis was a drug-addict and self-destructive person.
 3. <b>Unfortunately</b>, very few of the fans are able to respect both Elvis & Michael and very few of them actually believe that both Elvis and Michael <b>are ALIVE</b>!
 4. Most of the fans tend to support more their hero (Elvis or MJ) and discredit or disrespect the other one (Elvis or MJ).
 5. Most of the fans adore “their King”, but they are too proud, too possessive and too egoistic while trying to prove that “their King” is better than “the other King”.
 6. Most of the people visiting my FB page: “MJ & Elvis are ALIVE”, misunderstand<b> the TRUE purpose of this page</b>! This is NOT to show who is better or who the King is, nor who made the most mistakes! This page is NOT about this non-sense competition! If you want this, then go look for it some place else! If you think one of them or that both of them are dead, then again: go some place else! You’re wasting your time here! Read the description of the page, many times if you need, click on Infos in the menu on the left, and there you’ll see why I created this FB page- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 7. Elvis fans reproach Michael for marrying Lisa out of interest, some even say MJ was obsessed with Elvis , trying to copy every of his moves.
 8. Michael fans reproach Lisa for marrying Michael out of interest and for being cruel to Michael for not wanting to give him kids and for speaking badly about him after divorce while Michael refrained from ever speaking about her in public.
 9. Michael fans criticize Elvis for faking his death without leaving clues and never coming back, being too cruel to his fans who’ve been waiting for him for the last 30+ years. They say that Michael is better because he not only faked his death, but also left a lot of clues that he’s alive and willing to come back, constantly giving hope to his fans (believers) though subtle, hidden clues left anywhere he could.
 10. Most of the criticizing fans, never took the time to really investigate “the King” they are criticizing nor the circumstances and reasons why he faked his death. Most of them know only the death hoax of their favorite “King”, but they never really researched the death hoax of the other one. Yet they keep talking about the subject as if they were experts!
 11. Most of the fans seem to ignore the fact that <b>if there is proof that one of the Kings is alive, then that is in itself, one of the best profs that the other one is alive too!! Because their hoaxes are 80% identical!</b> You guys seem to ignore the fact that while you jump at each others’ throat about which one of them is the best, you lose the whole point of this entire thing: <b>they are actually together in this!</b> Do you really think that Michael copied Elvis’s death hoax, step by step, just because he couldn’t do any better? Can’t you realize that this is a great plan they must have organized together, for many years!! Even Lisa confessed after Michael’s “death”, that he was talking about ending up like her father for more than 14 years!! Can’t you realize what is really going on here?? Do you real think Michael or Lisa that mean, superficial to be capable of marrying one another just for the publicity?? Come on you offend yourselves if you continue to state this absurdity!! And if you’ll continue to waste your time fighting over this naive competition between “the Kings”, then you’ll never get the point of all this!! You’ll miss the best part of this: t<b>heir reasons, their plan, their future intentions… </b>Think that maybe Elvis changed his mind and through Michael’s hoax he found a new reason to come back!! And to help this world as I am sure he always wanted, being a great humanitarian deep down his beautiful heart. And this was also a new opportunity to show his fans that he’s actually alive!! Why do you think Michael left so many clues behind him that indicate he DID IT just like Elvis??? Please forget about your hate and childish feud and realize that Michael’s hoax is the best proof that Elvis is alive!! That they are both alive!!
 12. Some fans told me to leave them alone, that if they faked their deaths it is to be left alone. Well if that was the case, then why did they leave so many clues behind them? I think <b>you miss the fact that they probably did not fake their deaths only to save their own lives! There was a greater purpose</b> why they recurred to such extreme methods of "retiring" from the public life! Michael left clear clues of a comeback in 2012 (remember his little speech in the “This is It” documentary)!! So did Elvis when he wore that Mexican sun dial jumpsuit during his “Final Curtain” concerts back in 1977…that indicated the end of the Mayan calendar which is the end of 2012! Why do you think he wore that suit? Just for fun? Well I don’t think so!! And this is just a small “scratch” of it all!!

I don’t want to scold anyone. I don’t want to play the moralist here. I don’t want to seem cleverer than other people. The only reason I wrote this article was to please ask you all to be reasonable, to make peace with yourselves first, then with the other ones on this page, to think that <b>together we are more powerful</b> than if we fight amongst ourselves!

If you really want to <b>find out the TRUTH about Elvis & Michael</b>, then let’s work together for it. Please stop the criticism, forget about the competition! Let’s <b>respect</b> one another more, be more <b>tolerant</b>, and don’t jump to any fast conclusions. And I’m also begging you please stop believing everything you see/read/hear in the media! Just because there was an open coffin at Elvis funeral, it doesn’t mean it was him in that coffin! Just because we saw a trial and a man convicted for Michael’s death, it doesn’t have to be real!! Please research more before believing 100% the B.S. that you see on TV!!! How many times have we seen innocent people convicted of something they never did?? How many times have we seen Michael being convicted in the media for something he never did??? Even after a Jury found him NOT guilty, Michael’s image was still dragged through the mud in the media! Can’t you see that Conrad Murray’s trial is just a “re-enactment” of what Michael has been through all these years?? Please stop a bit, meditate and investigate, research, and think for yourselves before making your minds on something!

And remember this: Elvis and Michael were great performers, but they were also <b>great CINEMA lovers!! </b>They loved to innovate, to create, wide open eyes dreamers, <b>hoped for a better world!</b> Trusted in their own forces to make a change… think of this all as a <b>reality-movie</b> they’ve been creating, imagining, planning for a long time!! Just remember how many clues we’ve found related to the movies!! Imagine them working from <b>behind ‘the red curtain”</b>, pulling the strings from the shadows! And this should be enough to start understanding what’s going on here!! Elvis and Michael are simply the BEST entertainers ever! In all possible senses! Each and every one of them is UNIQUE in their own way. I also have a feeling that GOD sent them for <b>a greater purpose here on Earth, than just to entertain us!</b> And I feel that this purpose is closely related to this death hoax and to the major changes and agitated times we are all passing through right now. <b>Let’s unite</b> in order to find out what really their mission is here, let’s help them if we can!!! Let’s find out how we could do that!!

Much LOVE to you all,
SimPattyK

Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:45:49 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I recommend you this Series about the possible co conspirators and others who may have inspired Michael Jackson's death hoax. Elvis Presley, Andy Kaufman, Paul McCartney, The Beatles.
Here's part 1

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouqScwLdjIU&feature=share[/youtube]

The screen shot I used in my first photo-montage above ^^ is from this video

And this is the rest of that article I used in my 2nd photo-montage... I don't know how much of this story is true...about Elvis sighting in a wheel chair. BUT! How weird is that for an article short time after Michael's "death" !??  Just wondering... smiley_spider

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

This idea just popped up into my head :o

What if Elvis is on the forum as well and reads everything we write????!!
We have been writing so much about him!!!!

:o

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
LMAO the pic @diggyon  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't hide from you that it also crossed my mind that Elvis could be watching us too.
But I always kept remembering the words of Linda Hood Sigmon...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]I remind everyone that the Internet is a dangerous place and therefore I admonish everyone to be very careful about posting any contact information. Jesse does not call nor write to anyone with whom he is not familiar. He does not use the Internet at all. His contact with anyone is strictly guarded. Anyone on the Internet who claims to be Elvis is a fraud and should not be trusted. This includes ALL YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, forums, message boards, Emails, etc.
I will print off the messages and send them to Jesse on a weekly basis. He has enjoyed our earlier messages to him which were written on our special occasion’s boards in the past and I know he will enjoy hearing from those who miss Elvis and love him in his new life as Jesse.[...]
I don't know if this is entirely true!
If Elvis & Michael really keep in touch , I find it hard to believe that Elvis does not have the minimum curiosity to see how/what people think/write about him and his faked death.

So if by any chance.... any of you 2 angels are reading this right now ... OMG! my mouth just got dry only at the thought! ... just know how much I love you and my biggest dream is to see you back both, safe and sain, happy with the success of your plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

LMAO the pic @diggyon  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't hide from you that it also crossed my mind that Elvis could be watching us too.
But I always kept remembering the words of Linda Hood Sigmon...
[...]I remind everyone that the Internet is a dangerous place and therefore I admonish everyone to be very careful about posting any contact information. Jesse does not call nor write to anyone with whom he is not familiar. He does not use the Internet at all. His contact with anyone is strictly guarded. Anyone on the Internet who claims to be Elvis is a fraud and should not be trusted. This includes ALL YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, forums, message boards, Emails, etc.
I will print off the messages and send them to Jesse on a weekly basis. He has enjoyed our earlier messages to him which were written on our special occasion’s boards in the past and I know he will enjoy hearing from those who miss Elvis and love him in his new life as Jesse.[...]
I don't know if this is entirely true!
If Elvis & Michael really keep in touch , I find it hard to believe that Elvis does not have the minimum curiosity to see how/what people think/write about him and his faked death.

So if by any chance.... any of you 2 angels are reading this right now ... OMG! my mouth just got dry only at the thought! ... just know how much I love you and my biggest dream is to see you back both, safe and sain, happy with the success of your plan.

I am glad you liked the pic!!!

I really don't know if Elvis really uses the internet!! Some time ago people were assuming that T.S. might be Elvis himselv when T.S. started to draw the attention to the Elvis connection.
Anyway, patience is all we need right now. I really can't figure out why T.S. had a post about a double BAM. May be Elvis would BAM with Micheal!!!! But then all the Elvis stuff stopped suddely!!
Can't figure out why!

Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 05:37:43 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Maybe something changed with the plan...  I really don't know either!
Maybe they were disappointed with the little reaction they received from the fans on that subject!
Maybe it has also got to do with important powerful people who are still interested
in keeping him/them hidden because they earn a lot of money!
Remember the phrase "worth more dead than alive!?" The thing is that the sharks are still lurking around...
I searched a lot on my own, I discovered a lot , but I still feel that there is A LOT more to be discovered!
Something or Someone still blocks the truth from coming out!
But I remain optimistic with Elvis' words, always on my mind:
“Truth is like the SUN. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.”
And then with Michael's words that come up just like a completion to that ^^ : "Truth always prevails!"

ps: I love all your funny pics and smileys, @diggyon, that you use at the right place/time,
 they just brighten the forum, make it more joyful ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Maybe something changed with the plan...  I really don't know either!
Maybe they were disappointed with the little reaction they received from the fans on that subject!
Maybe it has also got to do with important powerful people who are still interested
in keeping him/them hidden because they earn a lot of money!
Remember the phrase "worth more dead than alive!?" The thing is that the sharks are still lurking around...
I searched a lot on my own, I discovered a lot , but I still feel that there is A LOT more to be discovered!
Something or Someone still blocks the truth from coming out!
But I remain optimistic with Elvis' words, always on my mind:
“Truth is like the SUN. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.”
And then with Michael's words that come up just like a completion to that ^^ : "Truth always prevails!"

ps: I love all your funny pics and smileys, @diggyon, that you use at the right place/time,
 they just brighten the forum, make it more joyful ;)

OMG....... I'm really flattered with your words. Thank you so much ... they just make me shy!!!!

By the way, I am glad you share your great work with us and I am also happy that you are still among us. Keep up the spirit, no matter what.

Blessings always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh that's so nice of you to say! Thank you! be sure it went directly to my heart!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

By the way, you and I were among those who designed a banner (logo) for the forum. i still remember yours.
Never had the chance to tell you I really loved them!
 /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Awwww..it's good to see the LOVE on this thread! Very refreshing!
 I LOVE You guys...Keep the LOVE alive!!!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

No

just

That's what Michael taught us!!!!

I am happy to be a member of this great family

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

Awwww..it's good to see the LOVE on this thread! Very refreshing!
 I LOVE You guys...Keep the LOVE alive!!!

bearhug

x10

@Sim...keep up the great work.  I'm nowhere near qualified to speak about Elvis...but I'm reading and learning and really appreciating your hard work.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@mjj4ever777, diggyon & BeTheChange: thank you for your lovely encouraging messages!
 I love you too bearhug

Here are my latest photo-montages...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj8sA_2mXbg&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=884&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 03:54:12 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Since this thread has been a bit forgotten... I thought I'd lift it up by posting an interesting article about Elvis.
Too bad we can't see the date it was published on!

What Would Elvis Be Doing If He Were Alive Today?
-------  >

What if?

Let's say Elvis Presley had lived to a ripe old age (or, if you're more conspiracy-minded, came out of his hiding place). In the following 10 scenarios, several contributors speculate -- some thoughtfully, some whimsically -- on exactly what the King would be up to in the present day.

1. Elvis the Musical Trailblazer[/b]
If Elvis hadn't died on Aug. 16, 1977, he would have eventually recorded a critically acclaimed album that showcased his complex psyche and soulful melancholy. Elvis would have delved deeper into his spiritual side and contributed a whole new genre to rock music -- Southern angelic fugue funk.

2. Elvis the Weight-Loss Guru
Elvis would have his own weight-loss program going today if he were still alive. After years of travel and bad eating habits, he would be taking a stance against obesity, especially in children. In his stand against obesity in America, Elvis would speak at schools across the United States about the negative health effects of being overweight. He would present facts that show how he could prevent the heart attack that could have taken his life and explain how eating healthier and exercising properly will prevent heart risks in kids their ages.

3. Elvis the Fashion Icon
Elvis Presley's controversial and uninhibited ways would have undoubtedly impacted the fashion world by 2010. He wasn't afraid to be different and, if he were alive today, the fashion industry would be inspired by his tendency to fuse together seemingly unmixable things. Think cowboy-punk or Parisian-goth, for example.

4. Elvis the Protest Rocker
'In the Ghetto' was a hit for Elvis in 1969. With the current state of the economy and the threat of terrorists, he would have recorded more political songs. 'In the Ghetto' was a career risk for Elvis that paid off. Similar risks would have pay off equally as well.

5. Elvis the No. 1 Football Fan
Had Elvis lived, he'd have brought the NFL to Memphis in the form of the Memphis Hillbilly Cats. The King's love of football is well-documented in numerous biographies penned by his Memphis Mafia entourage. Can there be any doubt he'd have lobbied the NFL Commissioner to bring a team to his beloved Graceland Stadium in Memphis?

6. Elvis the Record Producer
Elvis Presley would have naturally catapulted into a top-notch music producer. With more than 1 billion records sold, he understood music sales. Elvis' kind, humble personality was the perfect match with artists, musicians and engineers alike. His greatest asset in predicting winning tunes would have been his indisputable live performance success. Lisa Marie's music career would no doubt have ignited with her dad as her producer.

7. Elvis the Philanthropist
If Elvis were alive today, he would be involved with helping others. A little-known fact is that Elvis was very charitable; he just wasn't flashy about it, in contrast to other parts of his personality. He would be involved with charities that would relate to personal passions and faults. If alive, Elvis would be important to those serving in the military, battling addiction and combating poverty.

8. Elvis the Industry Savior
Although his live performances were legendary, the King of Rock & Roll made a fortune off record and, posthumously, off compact disc sales. If he were alive today, you can rest assured that he'd feel obliged to assist the struggling music industry in the throes of the Internet age. The former legend would undoubtedly carry a great amount of leverage in gaining fan support, as well.

9. Elvis the 'Idol' Judge
A pop culture phenomenon meets the King of Rock 'n' Roll! If Elvis were still alive today, he'd be a guest judge on the most influential TV show to impact today's pop culture scene -- 'American Idol.' Season after season, Elvis' work is covered by aspiring artists. By guest judging, Elvis could mentor singers and bring more authenticity to the show -- not to mention scold contestants butchering his songs!

10. Elvis the '10 Comeback
There is no one who can call into question the achievements of Elvis Presley. His music did more than move some feet and sell some records -- actually, it's nearly 1 billion records worldwide, according to some estimates -- it broke through racial barriers at the height of segregation and gave the US its first universally recognized icon of rock n' roll rebellion. While they may not like to admit it, every rabble-rouser who has captured the attention of the angst-riddled youth of their generation since owes Presley a debt. Now, on what would have been his 75th birthday, we take a moment to ponder what could have been had his life not been cut short.

Like many artists of his generation, Elvis was facing an uphill battle in the industry he helped build. The times and tastes were changing as rapidly as the technology. Many artists of the vinyl era found it initially difficult to meet the extended album-length requirements brought about by the inception of cassettes and later CDs. And if the pressures of staying artistically relevant weren't enough for a veteran artist, the digital age has forced record labels who were shifting a million units a week less than a decade ago to their knees. Like Johnny Cash and Neil Diamond, Presley would need to find the right producer who could reintroduce him while still honoring his past.

The obvious choice for this role would be Rick Rubin, who returned both Cash and Diamond to platinum glory after longstanding commercial slumps. The imagination runs wild with the possibilities of such a collaboration -- the weathered voice of a wise, but not weary, Elvis over Rubin's signature sparse and steady tracks. Perhaps a modern guitar hero manning the six string, or a contemporary crooner providing backup when the chorus kicks in. We can only dream."

?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions