No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Might I add that the cannaboids in marijuana have been shown to attack cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone. Obviously, there's not enough research nor funding to conduct proper research for this, but it would make sense that that is exactly why marijuana has been given such a bad rep on purpose. If marijuana was legalized and regulated medically and recreationally, the big pharma industry would literally die a very quick death. People without medical insurance have already been "self medicating" for years and are some of the healthiest folks around. I'm not saying marijuana is the answer to all this, I'm just saying it's a great example of how we're lied to and how THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US!

Marijuana is used for a lot of medicinal purposes and it has been given to cancer patients. Being legal for recreational use and being legal for medicinal use are two different things. People can get medical marijuana with a prescription (especially in California). The issue of legalization is more in terms of recreational use and lets face it, it will be used more for that than medical use. I don't think that marijuana is any worse for you than alcohol or cigarettes but I do not agree with people who say it is perfectly natural. The fact of the matter is that if you smoke anything, it will have an effect on your lungs and marijuana gives you a high.I really don't care if it is legalized or not. I just don't agree that it is as healthy as everyone tries and makes it out to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Marijuana has been given a bad rap in alot of people's eyes, put out there by the government. There is no war on drugs, our own government brings in the drugs, puts them on the streets, & launders the money thru the corrupt bankers of Wall Street. And when the competition gets too much, our own government just kills off the competition. The government knows they can't patent marijuana. So when the big loads of marijuana come in, the money is from those big cartels are just stolen from them & passed on to the ATF, how would the government ever justify the WAR ON DRUGS? There isn't one. But the money from the big drug cartels that are too much competitoion for our own government they need to take steps, to make sure the American people know about the "bust". And the ATF takes that money, because if have to justify the need for more funds from the American People, so if they launder the money they don' t have to go thru Congress to get the approval for more corrupt stuff, they just use the money that was stolen from the cartels, to fund more illegal operations. But marijuana is a natural healer.... there hasn't been 1 person who has ever died from marijuna overdose....no lasting side affects........doesn't affect other organs......please read up on true natural state of marijuna b4 saying it's a junkie drug........BIG PHARMA......IS THE LEGAL DRUG DEALER........SAY YES, TO MARIJUANA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But marijuana is a natural healer.... there hasn't been 1 person who has ever died from marijuna overdose....no lasting side affects........doesn't affect other organs......please read up on true natural state of marijuna b4 saying it's a junkie drug........BIG PHARMA......IS THE LEGAL DRUG DEALER........SAY YES, TO MARIJUANA.

I never said it was a junkie drug. I really don't believe it is a junkie drug...I just don't like the idea of smoking anything, not marijuana itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Tink

Is everyone aware that there are different types of mercury? Here is a rundown of the differences:

This is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month, so think of us survivors, and pray for those that are lost. I am so ecstatic about the vaccines, as both of them have quite literally given me my life back - and protect me from further exposure to the other cancer causing HPV causing strains, between the two vaccines. Sure, get upset about $150 price tag, but that's a drop in the bucket, compared to fighting Cervical cancer!!

Here's my evidence, other than my own body. I was infected with HPV-18, and fought to keep my body parts for two years. Chemo, laser ablation when it was experimental, I had everything done but a hysterectomy, on myself. My hair did change texture, which I've found amusing. This happened to me, 20 years ago...

So, please - believe what you want to, after reading and listening about what happened to me and my family. The men were promiscuous, the women were not. But we've paid heavily - and some, with our lives. My aunt will be interred today with her husband...a man known to fool around on her. HPV was a bad gift he gave to her...and it came back, 40 years later, and claimed her life. :'(

I disagree - I feel the shot shouldn't be just free to that age group at Planned Parenthood!

Head & Neck cancer, from HPV:
Just proves, that BJs aren't safe with an infected partner...

Links to read, and think on. I could do this forever, you know. The link between HPV & Cervical Cancer is PROVEN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink

I have 2 sisters that have had breast cancer. They chose the chemo route. They are "chemo survivors", not breast cancer survivors. I don't believe any government ran site. They don't have the best interest in mind. I use handful of sites I know speak the truth. I can find "opinions" everywhere. I don't have time to waste on "opinions". My sites have never steered me wrong. As long as government keeps offering "free screenings" of pumping your body full of radiation & toxins, they know you will be a repeat customer. All the screenings are paid for by the BIG PHARMA, the same medications you will need when they give you the cancer. I'm not here to argue your points Tink, I'm here to spread the "truth", whether or not it's medical, Michael, NWO, etc.... This country doesn't have to time to argue, they need the truth. Vaccines are not the answer. Why has cancer just exploded???? It's in the food, water, vaccines, etc..... Everyone has "cancer" in our bodies. It's whether or not you keep feeding it with more toxins. With any vaccines, your getting injected with the "cocktail of death" just what the doctors ordered. C'mon if vaccines really work why do you have to get soooooo many? BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK!!! your injected yourself with a disease your never going to get anyways. Why so many vaccines for kids, & multiple doses of same one? BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK!  why would they want to make sure vaccines are mandatory? BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP!  Why do you think CVS & Walgreens are offering discounts if you get FLU shot from them? BECAUSE THEY GET APPROX $25 for every shot that is pushed on people. This year alone, Walgreens had complaints to corporate Walgreens that customers we're getting harrassed about not agreeing to get FLU shot. Some employees of Walgreens even called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to complain about if they don't ask every customer, they we're going to be put in a drawing for a new IPAD, supplied by BIG PHARMA.  Why is it that every other commerical on TV is either for a vaccine or drug? BIG PHARMA knows that if you see drug on TV, & you go to your doctor, & request that drug, your doctor will forget what you came for, and hey if you knew the drug you wanted.......made his job easier....he's your prescription......If you don't t think I'm speaking from experience, I not only have a grandson affected by vaccine brain damage, but also have a son who is an addict. Addicted to herion/prescription drugs. And for the withdrawl symtoms of herion to subside, he'd have to take another prescripton drug (suboxline) to help with the withdrawls. I've been checking into Ibogaine, which is illegal in the US. The problem is that taking another BIG PHARMA drug to get off of one prescription job is the agenda..... KEEP PEOPLE ADDICTED TO THEIR DRUGS & VACCINES. please understand there is ABSOLUTLEY NO MONEY IN THE CURE!!!! But I"m determined to find natural drugs to help my son, & continue the war on vaccines for my grandkids. I'm for marijuna because the only thing that has helped my son with his withdrawls is marijuna. But trust me, before my researching on natual healers, I was totally against marijuana, until I found out what was being surpressed as a natural cure. Also before all this research I thought there was nothing wrong with my prescription drugs I was taking. I was taking Adderall ( i thought for ADHD) which I found is nothing but a made up physcitrist name to make people compliant), anti-depressents---I have weened myself off everything. My body was lacking proper nutrition & vitamins & minerals. With a all natural ingredient vitamins & minerals (which by the way will not find in your local Walgreens or Walmart.). I get all my vitamins & minerals from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login where ingredients as fillers are not added to theirs. Most vitamins you get from CVS, WALGREENS, WALMART are full of fillers, (which fillers are normally sea shells crushed up) which is alot worse for you. If you know someone who's had cancer, autism, ask them "did your child have all vaccines?" Look at the history of allergies, lowered immune system, chronic ear infections, not only is this associated with vaccines, but it's what's their eating & drinking. C'mon the state supplied WIC PROGRAM, the baby formula they give you is over 50% sugar, is anyone wondering why kids are exploding with diabetes? Well if they drinking WIC SUPPLIED FORMULA, that's what they are fed from birth. OVER 50% SUGAR PEOPLE!!!!!   Again another government supplied program. Why would we expect anything less from our American Government. I'm not saying everyone who goes in the health field is bad, I feel the schooling they getting, ( is for sure funded by BIG PHARMA) they are mis-informing these people on purpose. Because I can't believe every nurse that gives a vaccine realizes that they are brain damaging that child. They've been lied to also. What gets me is that the doctors take an oath.............not to cause harm...........How many are honoring that? Doctors get kickbacks, cruises, money, etc......to promote a certain drug. If they don't.......c'ya!!!
I know on this forum we do have a variety of age groups, so please for the sake of all ages spread the word of all the truths that can benefit us all.......Thanks ......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Marijuana has been given a bad rap in alot of people's eyes, put out there by the government. There is no war on drugs, our own government brings in the drugs, puts them on the streets, & launders the money thru the corrupt bankers of Wall Street. And when the competition gets too much, our own government just kills off the competition. The government knows they can't patent marijuana. So when the big loads of marijuana come in, the money is from those big cartels are just stolen from them & passed on to the ATF, how would the government ever justify the WAR ON DRUGS? There isn't one. But the money from the big drug cartels that are too much competitoion for our own government they need to take steps, to make sure the American people know about the "bust". And the ATF takes that money, because if have to justify the need for more funds from the American People, so if they launder the money they don' t have to go thru Congress to get the approval for more corrupt stuff, they just use the money that was stolen from the cartels, to fund more illegal operations. But marijuana is a natural healer.... there hasn't been 1 person who has ever died from marijuna overdose....no lasting side affects........doesn't affect other organs......please read up on true natural state of marijuna b4 saying it's a junkie drug........BIG PHARMA......IS THE LEGAL DRUG DEALER........SAY YES, TO MARIJUANA.

No - let's agree to disagree. I do have a license for MMJ in the state of CA, but I also try to limit the inhalation, to protect my lungs. I ingest it, for when my pain is over the top, and I don't want to go to the hospital for Dilaudid. Smoking it is for emergencies.

I don't feel MMJ is for the public at large at all. It should be downgraded to alcohol use, IMHO, so you can be given DUIs, and given fines up to an ounce if found in your car - like is done in the state of CA, if you don't have a license, like I do.

I use mostly legally prescribed pills for pain. MMJ for breakthrough pain.

Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 05:56:10 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

@Tink

I have 2 sisters that have had breast cancer. They chose the chemo route. They are "chemo survivors", not breast cancer survivors. I don't believe any government ran site. They don't have the best interest in mind. I use handful of sites I know speak the truth. I can find "opinions" everywhere. I don't have time to waste on "opinions". My sites have never steered me wrong. As long as government keeps offering "free screenings" of pumping your body full of radiation & toxins, they know you will be a repeat customer. All the screenings are paid for by the BIG PHARMA, the same medications you will need when they give you the cancer. I'm not here to argue your points Tink, I'm here to spread the "truth", whether or not it's medical, Michael, NWO, etc.... This country doesn't have to time to argue, they need the truth. Vaccines are not the answer. Why has cancer just exploded???? It's in the food, water, vaccines, etc..... Everyone has "cancer" in our bodies. It's whether or not you keep feeding it with more toxins. With any vaccines, your getting injected with the "cocktail of death" just what the doctors ordered. C'mon if vaccines really work why do you have to get soooooo many? BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK!!! your injected yourself with a disease your never going to get anyways. Why so many vaccines for kids, & multiple doses of same one? BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK!  why would they want to make sure vaccines are mandatory? BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP!  Why do you think CVS & Walgreens are offering discounts if you get FLU shot from them? BECAUSE THEY GET APPROX $25 for every shot that is pushed on people. This year alone, Walgreens had complaints to corporate Walgreens that customers we're getting harrassed about not agreeing to get FLU shot. Some employees of Walgreens even called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to complain about if they don't ask every customer, they we're going to be put in a drawing for a new IPAD, supplied by BIG PHARMA.  Why is it that every other commerical on TV is either for a vaccine or drug? BIG PHARMA knows that if you see drug on TV, & you go to your doctor, & request that drug, your doctor will forget what you came for, and hey if you knew the drug you wanted.......made his job easier....he's your prescription......If you don't t think I'm speaking from experience, I not only have a grandson affected by vaccine brain damage, but also have a son who is an addict. Addicted to herion/prescription drugs. And for the withdrawl symtoms of herion to subside, he'd have to take another prescripton drug (suboxline) to help with the withdrawls. I've been checking into Ibogaine, which is illegal in the US. The problem is that taking another BIG PHARMA drug to get off of one prescription job is the agenda..... KEEP PEOPLE ADDICTED TO THEIR DRUGS & VACCINES. please understand there is ABSOLUTLEY NO MONEY IN THE CURE!!!! But I"m determined to find natural drugs to help my son, & continue the war on vaccines for my grandkids. I'm for marijuna because the only thing that has helped my son with his withdrawls is marijuna. But trust me, before my researching on natual healers, I was totally against marijuana, until I found out what was being surpressed as a natural cure. Also before all this research I thought there was nothing wrong with my prescription drugs I was taking. I was taking Adderall ( i thought for ADHD) which I found is nothing but a made up physcitrist name to make people compliant), anti-depressents---I have weened myself off everything. My body was lacking proper nutrition & vitamins & minerals. With a all natural ingredient vitamins & minerals (which by the way will not find in your local Walgreens or Walmart.). I get all my vitamins & minerals from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login where ingredients as fillers are not added to theirs. Most vitamins you get from CVS, WALGREENS, WALMART are full of fillers, (which fillers are normally sea shells crushed up) which is alot worse for you. If you know someone who's had cancer, autism, ask them "did your child have all vaccines?" Look at the history of allergies, lowered immune system, chronic ear infections, not only is this associated with vaccines, but it's what's their eating & drinking. C'mon the state supplied WIC PROGRAM, the baby formula they give you is over 50% sugar, is anyone wondering why kids are exploding with diabetes? Well if they drinking WIC SUPPLIED FORMULA, that's what they are fed from birth. OVER 50% SUGAR PEOPLE!!!!!   Again another government supplied program. Why would we expect anything less from our American Government. I'm not saying everyone who goes in the health field is bad, I feel the schooling they getting, ( is for sure funded by BIG PHARMA) they are mis-informing these people on purpose. Because I can't believe every nurse that gives a vaccine realizes that they are brain damaging that child. They've been lied to also. What gets me is that the doctors take an oath.............not to cause harm...........How many are honoring that? Doctors get kickbacks, cruises, money, etc......to promote a certain drug. If they don't.......c'ya!!!
I know on this forum we do have a variety of age groups, so please for the sake of all ages spread the word of all the truths that can benefit us all.......Thanks ......

You know, I think you may find you and I agree on more things, than not.

Yes; MMJ has a place, when it comes to medicine. That, I won't argue, because I do use it on occasion. For extended use, I eat it. For quick relief, I smoke it. I tend to do the first, because it gives all body relief for Fibro and spinal patients.

I tend to speak from similarities of my life, which can throw people off. People may think I'm a know it all - I've just had a rather concentrated life, because I've chosen to have an adventure for a life. It's hard to explain, unless you realize how many aunts/uncles I grew up with, it does get complicated. I'm even the 7th kid in my family. When you count up how many had how many kids by the time I was born, that's an awful lot. Which is why it wasn't a big deal, to adopt more kids into my house.

I listen/watch this, while I'm working: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps we should start a thread on General Nutrition? I've been told to look into the Mediterranean Diet, since I've had some high cholesterol, from my tests. Just a little, but I sure love that I get to double both my fruits and veggies!

As for vitamins? Yes, there are fillers in some. I read the ingredient lists, and usually purchase mine from Swansonvitamins.com or Iherb.com online, when I'm not in a hurry.

When it comes to WIC, I've only seen women use the coupons, and go to the store. I've seen them buy the Juicy Juice, which is pure juice, btw. I've not bothered to read the dried formulas, but they were buying Enfamil, if I'm not mistaken.

Some doctors do get kickbacks - this is true. For Fibro, it's probably Cymbalta and Savella, the two drugs cleared now for us. But I went back onto an older SNRI standby, that's covered by my insurance. I used to pay $150 every month for one of those, but it did help with the pain. My health insurance is cheaper than that, and for that same cost, I now have insurance, and all my meds covered that I need now. Most of what I take has fallen out of patent, so I'm finally getting some real relief.

I do understand. And sugar IS my enemy, because I crave it. There was a time that my parents gave it to me all the time, growing up! But with Fibro, sugar intake directly = more pain with me. Most likely, feeds candida, in the stomach/intestines.

What I do, is take a synergistic approach to medicine. And it begins with diet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink....

That's a great idea for the nutrition link. I actually was going to start one, but wasn't sure how it would go over in the Michael Jackson Hoax Forum....lol.... But it would be a start. I'm sure there are many people who know alot of natural healers..... like ACV (apple cider vinegar), if someone has some good tips on improving their healthy, with stuff we just have laying around the house, it would save many a trip to doctor for medications. Lets try to spread the word of natural spices, that we have in our cupboards to get my peoples's "diseases" so they don't have to rely on any medication. Remember............medication only MASKS THE PROBLEM. IT NEVER CURES IT!!! I know when I was craving sweets (I'm not diabetic) it was because of the lack of nutriton, that's when I started taking "superfoods" mixing them in with my smoothies. It doesn't taste the best at first, but it's tolerable, & has many many "greens" we can't get from food in their natural state. 

I work rotation shifts Tink........so Yes, please START THE NUTRITION LINK.......I'D LOVE TO LEARN OTHER PEOPLES "RECIPES: FOR SPICES WE HAVE JUST LAYING AROUND THINKING THEY ONLY ARE USED FOR COOKING......

My sister lives in California now. I believe her boyfriend does the Medical Marijuana.  Hey if it helps with any aliment without damaging further organs, then stay away from the prescription drugs.
Tink check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he's the best on food, vitamins, minerals, vaccines, etc.....you might find a natural herb, or put in your medications your taking, I believe they cross refererence to something natural to get off any prescription drugs.
Like I've said, I don't have time to waste on "some paid off scientists altered data". I need the truth. Natural News has NEVER mislead me, & I get their daily emails. My gut & soul just knows they are exposing the truth. As American's we need to demand to know what's in our food, water, medications, etc.... I don't want LIES... I'm not believing them anymore!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Tink do you have fibromalyga?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Yes, Fibromyalgia, IBS, DDD, and a few other issues. Sugar is like my hugest roller coaster, that spurs everything off. After 8 years of alternative meds and such, I'm quite aware that there isn't any cure for all the discs in my spine degenerating. But, I can help them, by drinking 1.5 fluid ounces of water per pound of body weight, each and every day. That's higher than we're told, but it gives me the best results, without the chills I feel otherwise. And, has stopped me from being rushed to the ER, and shoved onto IV drips, hurrah!

Glucosamine with Chondroitin along with MSM has taken my joint pains down due to being hit by a bus that affects my sciatica rather badly. I was told I'd be in a wheelchair, 5 years ago. The docs can't understand how I'm still walking, lol.

I made an agreement simply by taking opiates, MMJ, and some Fibro meds and muscle relaxers on a schedule. Otherwise, I take natural stuff, including Adrenal glands. Docs feel I'm an anomoly, but to keep doing what I am.

My biggest secret? Staying on a regular sleep program, and getting up the same time every day. I take everything the same time. The body loves that! Opiods also do not affect the kidneys, if they don't have Tylenol.

The latest thing? The new doc figured out I have constant post nasal drip, and gave me a nasal spray, Nasonex, for it. I can now snuggle my tabby at night!

I also eat the Mediterranian Diet, which doubles fruits and veggies for most people. Greek Yogurt, each and every day, too. Lots of things that are easy, plus it's a heart healthy diet.

Though I take my obligitary flu shots, I have had my illnesses cut way down, which is a boon for me. I massage the area, just like I do for my cat. I also only get my cat her shots, every 3 years. I make sure it's absorbed, so she doesn't get a nodule.

I feel the answer is somewhere in between, and approach my life that way. Thus far, I'm improving my health for the first time in years. I pray it stays the course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Do you by chance drink diet soda?  Leave the flu shots alone Tink. You don't need them. Your going to weaken your immune system. It's a scam, hoax, what ever you want to call it. IT'S BEEN PROVEN BY CDC OWN WORDS, THEY DO NOT WORK!! Your pumping your already fragile body with more toxins, excellent for breeding grounds for cancer. Here's some information on the flu shot..... please DO NOT GET ANY MORE!!

Flu shot fantasies: How influenza vaccines halt flu infections (even when they don’t)
Mike Adams
Natural News
December 21, 2011

(NaturalNews) Vaccines are so effective at halting disease that they confer total immunity, say vaccine advocates. “Take a flu shot and you won’t get the flu!” Both flu shots and MMR vaccines are so safe and effective that everybody should be forced to take them, they insist.

And why? Because they claim all those un-vaccinated people will spread disease to the vaccinated people!

(Insert vinyl record screeching sound here.)

Hold on just a minute. Wasn’t their whole argument about vaccines based on the idea that they confer total immunity to those who take them? Well, if that’s true then they should have no fear whatsoever of un-vaccinated people!

According to vaccine promoters, if you take a flu shot vaccine, that means you can run around and drench yourself in flu viruses with total immunity. You can lick dirty doorknobs, shake hands with people who just wiped their runny noses, and even touch filthy drooling babies right before you eat a sandwich with your contaminated hands. Thanks to the vaccine, you’re now bulletproof!

So why worry at all about un-vaccinated people infecting you?

Vaccines cause brain damage

See, the vaccine logic just doesn’t add up. There’s a reason for that, of course: Vaccines make you stupid. The chemical adjuvants added to vaccines actually cause neurological damage and interfere with healthy cognitive function. That’s why brain-damaged people who take vaccines — also known as Vaccine Zombies — can’t work out the simple logic explained above.

It’s also why people who take vaccines are easily fooled into taking yet more vaccines. The critical thinking parts of their brains have been impaired, and they also have trouble with math and finances. Did you know that two-thirds of Americans cannot explain how compound interest works? Try to explain fundamental concepts of fractional-reserve banking to your average vaccine consumer and you’ll quickly discover just how brain damaged they really are.

Vaccines, fluoride, MSG and toxic heavy metals all work together in our modern world to chemically lobotomize the masses, turning them into drooling (useful) idiots who are just barely smart enough to punch a clock and operate some machinery on the job, but not nearly smart enough to realize how much they’re all being ripped off by the Fed’s money creation schemes that devalue the currency.

In fact, you might say that a vaccine-impaired population is absolutely essential for the existence of a police state government that relies on the poor cognitive function of its own citizens to maintain power and control over them. If people could actually do math, for example, they’d be marching in Washington right now — just over the national debt if nothing else.

Vaccine zealots are time travelers (in their own minds)

Another especially hilarious truism about flu shots is that they only work if you go back in time to the year before and expose yourself to last year’s flu viruses. That’s because each year’s flu shot is made from the circulating viral strains found last year, not this year.

Viruses mutate rapidly, resulting in structural changes that often circumvent immune system antibodies, especially if those antibodies were created in response to exposure of a different strain. So getting injected with last year’s viral strains is only useful if you’re a time traveler with a time machine in your living room. Wanna relive the flu season of 2007? No problem! The vaccine companies have those strains readily available for you. Just crank up your time-traveling gizmo that you bought on eBay and you’re ready to roll!

But if you’re looking to protect yourself in the present (or the near future), getting injected with last year’s influenza strain is about as idiotic as thinking you can beat the stock market by buying a crystal ball off eBay.

Vaccines need no proof that they work

The best part about the total morons who get vaccinated every year with flu shots is watching them try to explain why they always get sick anyway!

Me: “Hi, Cathy. Merry Christmas. Oh, you’re sick again this year? What happened?”

Cathy: “I don’t know, I just started feeling tired and achy again, and now I’m vomiting every four hours and can’t eat.”

Me: “Huh, sounds like the flu. But that’s weird, don’t you get the flu shot every year?”

Cathy: “Yeah, and it’s a good thing, too, because if I didn’t, this flu would have been even worse.”

This is, of course, the very kind of loopy “quackery” logic that mainstream medicine invokes when attacking holistic medicine or homeopathy. Notice that Cathy has now justified her vaccine injections by believing they offered her flu protection even when she’s the one who’s sick? Furthermore, she mistakenly believes that flu shots reduce the severity of her influenza infection, even when that’s pure bunk as well.

It’s a curious behavioral tendency in humans, of course, to rationalize their decisions with irrational thinking. This is especially true in the vaccine industry where people have been brainwashed into thinking vaccines are effective whether or not they actually work.

Option #1) Did you avoid the flu this winter? Must have been the flu shot!

Option #2) Catch a flu this winter? Oh, it “could have been worse” without the flu shot.

So, in the minds of the flu shot takers, there is no scenario in which the flu shot fails. It ALWAYS works in their minds, regardless of the outcome. That’s a sure sign that somebody at the medical clinic is quacking like a duck… Quack! Quack!

99% of the vaccine-taking public are delusional

What makes this all so hilarious? Well, for starters, flu shots only prevent flu symptoms in 1 out of 100 people who take them (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login…).

This means that 99% of flu take takers are delusional, living in a medical wonderland complete with fairies, unicorns and leprechauns who magically appear to defend them against influenza infections.

Perhaps more hilariously, 99% of the doctors and pharmacists are also delusional because they promote flu shots even when there is absolutely no scientific evidence to support the idea that they really work. There are no credible clinical trials performed on any flu vaccines before they are rolled out, did you know? Sure, the drug companies inject a few dozen volunteers with the shot and watch for symptoms over a period of 14 days or so, but that’s not a real clinical trial (too small, too short, and it’s all funded by the vaccine companies anyway). Not surprisingly, nobody in the field of medicine bothers to test the efficacy of flu shots versus vitamin D supplements, because they know vitamin D would vastly out-perform flu shots in its ability to prevent influenza infections.

That’s the beauty of flu shots: They need no proof! Because the people who take them will convince themselves that the flu shots are working, even when they’re the ones getting sick all the time.

Meanwhile, the people who are NOT getting sick tend to be the people who are taking vitamin D supplements, who are drinking immune-boosting herbal tea, and who lead healthy lifestyles. That’s what really works to prevent the flu… no vaccine necessary!

So watch out for the loopy logic and twisted minds of flu shot promoters. These people are a bit lacking in the brains department, with a few shelves missing from their cognitive library. A few fries short of a Happy Meal. In a room full of chimpanzees, they’d be the last to escape.

These are not the best and brightest that humanity has to offer, that’s for sure. No wonder vaccines are now being used to promote infertility, because even Bill Gates admits that the globalists don’t want these people to reproduce.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@LoveShyMichael - No soda for a very long time.

2,000 IUs Vit D caps per day, along with Sublingual B Complex, proven to be just as effective as the shots, and for a fraction of the cost, along with regular Centrum.

Flu shots work beautifully on me, I can't say enough good, along with the pneumonia shot. I used to get sick for one or two months in bed. Now, day or two, that's it. They stop the Fibro from flaring, in my situation - I've proven this one, with me as the guinea pig, 2 years ago this month. Never missed another shot, after that.

I also cover my face with a scarf in public around sniffling & coughing people, and use the alcohol hand cleaner, if I touch anything, or anyone.

We know exactly what caused my fibro, which caused everything else with it. Yes; I have a ground zero, so I'm not concerned. I don't suffer the fog like most people with it, nor am I fat. 

I do what's best for ME, I and have no fear in telling my doctors what to do, and have fired one last year for not listening. It's a partnership, and the ones I have now work on prevention.

Fibro is the Monster I deal with, first and foremost, and get my information from the two research groups on it directly. Nutrition is #1, controlling my pain is #2, exercise #3, and sleep is #4.

And now, I've had a long day on my feet, and need to sleep soon.

I'll do the Nutrition thing, but I want to keep opinions on shots out.
Like to keep it on Nutrition and Prevention, like exercise, kk?  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Angela Zhang, High School Student Devises Potential Cancer Cure
While it may not have been a typical extra-curricular activity, 17-year-old Angela Zhang's after school project may change the world. Zhang has been making headlines recently after taking home a check of $100,000 from the national Siemens science contest, and now it has been suggested that her research could lead to a potential cure for cancer.

"I created a nanoparticle that's kind of like the Swiss Army knife of cancer treatment in that it can detect cancer cells, eradicate the cancer cells and then monitor the treatment response. So the major aim of the project was to personalize cancer medicine," Zhang told ABC News.

The teen began reading doctorate level work on bio-engineering when she was a freshman. She admitted it was a "little bit overwhelming" at first, but she quickly caught the hang of it, and by junior year the rest was history.

"I'm excited to learn just everything possible," Zhang said in the above video interview with CBS News. "Everything in the sciences -- biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, even computer science -- to make new innovations possible."

This has been an exciting month for teen girls and science: Earlier this week, an inspiring homeless teenager, Samantha Garvey, was honored in a prestigious science competition. After word spread about her accomplishment, she was given a home. The three amazing teen 2011 Google Science Fair winners also gave TED Talks about their incredible research, which you can watch here.

This is amazing news and it is a good inspiration for other students. I hope to hear more of these developments and innovations soon.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Tink

Angela Zhang, High School Student Devises Potential Cancer Cure
While it may not have been a typical extra-curricular activity, 17-year-old Angela Zhang's after school project may change the world. Zhang has been making headlines recently after taking home a check of $100,000 from the national Siemens science contest, and now it has been suggested that her research could lead to a potential cure for cancer.

"I created a nanoparticle that's kind of like the Swiss Army knife of cancer treatment in that it can detect cancer cells, eradicate the cancer cells and then monitor the treatment response. So the major aim of the project was to personalize cancer medicine," Zhang told ABC News.

The teen began reading doctorate level work on bio-engineering when she was a freshman. She admitted it was a "little bit overwhelming" at first, but she quickly caught the hang of it, and by junior year the rest was history.

"I'm excited to learn just everything possible," Zhang said in the above video interview with CBS News. "Everything in the sciences -- biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, even computer science -- to make new innovations possible."

This has been an exciting month for teen girls and science: Earlier this week, an inspiring homeless teenager, Samantha Garvey, was honored in a prestigious science competition. After word spread about her accomplishment, she was given a home. The three amazing teen 2011 Google Science Fair winners also gave TED Talks about their incredible research, which you can watch here.

This is amazing news and it is a good inspiration for other students. I hope to hear more of these developments and innovations soon.

L.O.V.E.

THIS is the future of medicine, and will replace cutting people open!! Already, they've been able to extract people's own stemcells from their hips, grow them, and re-introduce them into trouble spots, such as degenerating discs!

I also love the TED talks. Nanites have been around for awhile, but tailoring them is an art to themselves. It's exciting, as long as people leave the scary science fiction aspects where they belong: in the entertainment section, and don't fear Nanotechnology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal