LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
HPV VACCINE-Please find sites that aren't paid off scientists. The FDA, CDC, ATF, DEA, BIG PHARMA, ARE ALL IN THIS DECEPTION TOGETHER.  HPV IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS VACCINE!!!
VACCINES WILL NOT SAVE YOU FROM GETTING ANYTHING. IT WILL WEAKEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIGHT OFF INFECTIONS. PROPER DIET, VITAMINS & MINERALS TAKEN DAILY. HEAVY DOSES OF VITAMIN D-3 WILL CURE & FIGHT 4 OUT OF 5 CANCERS.
How come doctors don't tell you that?
Vaccines have high levels of alumunium, mercury, anti-freeze, ( if no concerns about vaccines, you might as well as go get anti-freeze from you car & inject that).

I'm speaking from thousands of hours of research because of my grand son having brain damage from vaccines. Really if vaccines are so good for you, how come government has VACCINE DAMAGE PAYOUT!!!
BUT....SSHHHHHHH.........don't tell......keep getting vaccines.......keep quiet.........!!!!!

Physician speaks out: Gardasil vaccine dangerous, completely useless at prevent ing cervical cancer
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) The massive controversy over Texas Gov. Rick Perry's appalling 2007 executive order mandating that all young girls in his state receive Merck & Co.'s Gardasil vaccine before entering school has brought the issue of the vaccine's safety and effectiveness, or lack thereof, back to the forefront of the national conversation. And a European physician has now openly spoken out against Gardasil, claiming that it is both dangerous and completely ineffective at preventing cervical cancer.

Dr. Christian Fiala, a general practitioner from Vienna, Austria, told WorldNetDaily (WND) in a recent report that Merck's Gardasil does not actually work to prevent cervical cancer, and that it is not safe. According to Dr. Fiala, "there is no proof of a causal relationship of HPV (human papillomavirus) and cervical cancer, and there is no evidence that HPV vaccine reduces the overall number of cervical cancer (cases)."

Assuming for a moment that the Gardasil vaccine actually does help prevent HPV, Dr. Fiala asserts that HPV is not even itself responsible for causing cervical cancer, which makes the vaccine completely useless at accomplishing the very thing for which it is marketed. And as we previously reported, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has also known since at least 2003 that HPV is not associated with causing cervical cancer as well (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

But none of this has stopped Merck and its lackeys in the government and media from continuing to endorse the "money-making machine without any benefits for patients," as Dr. Fiala calls it. And this was made abundantly clear when the mainstream media went on its rampage against Rep. Michele Bachmann following her recent comments about Gardasil's dangers at the GOP presidential debates.

Dr. Fiala has been fighting against Gardasil in Austria for years, especially after several otherwise healthy and vibrant young girls in his country died just days after receiving their Gardasil vaccines. And while Gardasil is still legal in Austria, Dr. Fiala says it is "used infrequently," thanks to widespread awareness of its potential to seriously injure and kill those who receive it.

"To say Gardasil has a suspect safety record is a big understatement," said Tom Fitton, president of Washington watchdog group Judicial Watch, to WND. His group uncovered documents back in 2008 revealing that the FDA has known for a while that Gardasil is responsible for causing anaphylactic shock, foaming at the mouth, grand mal convulsions, coma, and paralyzation, among other things.

"These reports are troubling and show that the FDA and other public health authorities may be asleep at the switch."

Learn more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
There is not ONE VACCINE A CHILD NEEDS........PERIOD.  Every vaccine you have your child injected with is collasping their immune system.  Your child can go to day care. Your child can go to public schools. Your child does not need vaccines. THERE ARE WAIVERS FOR ALL VACCINES. It's funny how when I was researching vaccines, & I went to the doctor with my daughter to discuss vaccines with my physican, which has been my physcian for over 25 years, when we mentioned vaccines, talk about resistenance. Yea, he lied & said couldn't go to school or day care, i say ....Oh really....why is it a waiver can be signed waiving vaccines, he just shut right up, & couldn't even admit he lied. Once parents know their rights & start asking questions that's when you realize who's been lying.  They have been trying to discredit Jenny Mccarthy & Dr. Wakefield since he exposed the deadly cocktail of the MMR. But hey, as long as your doctor it's safe, well then it must be. Not only aciddoes vaccines cause brain damage, your child will have a host of other issues that won't always appear right after injection. Allergies, colds, strep throat, as long as your childs immune system is weakened with every injection your for sure going to be a repeat customer for BIG PHARMA.  Why do you think Bill Gates is the biggest funder behind vaccines? He wants to make sure every child is vaccinated. Why because he's being nice? NO! HE'S ANOTHER SICK SCUM BAG.  Every vaccine that is injected since birth has an infertility drug induced with it. Bill Gates wants the population to be lowered by 15-20%. He can achieve this with vaccines. I don't have the link, but on You Tube, punch in Bill Gates lower population by vaccines. That's why he's pushing MANDATORY VACCINES!!!  By the time my grandkids reach age of having kids. Their rate would've dropped. But because my grandkids don't get vaccinated after I discovered the truth about them, they should be able to have kids without troubles. Other vaccinated kids won't be so lucky. And if your a male, the rate for autism ( fancy for braiin damage) is higher. The barrier on the brain is thinner for males that's why the autism rate is higher for males. The autism rate has spiked 6000%.  By the time the child is 6 years old............they would've received 47 vaccines!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree about certain vaccines being very dangerous and pretty useless.
Lol, funny that everyone around I talked to, who received TB shot as a kid, truly
believes he/she is now safe and will never ever get TB. This shows we know nothing
about what vaccine is and how it works.

HPV indeed is very dangerous vaccine. Just learn what it's made from.
I'm happy it's still extremely unpopular in my country, but we here are forced to shot
our kids with numerous stuff or they won't be accepted at kindergartens etc.
It worries parents a lot. Thankfully they don't demand HPV shot done,.. yet!

Lol, we ALL here had chicken pox as kids, generation after generation,
and it was ok, no shingles epidemic  :? It must be really rare!

As for cancer - those in my family who had it died from it. I'm sure cure exists there
somewhere, but no one is letting it out.
But also there were odd situations when cancer... disappeared. By itself or after
lifestyle change. Misdiagnosed? Maybe. But normally they misdiagnosed my folk in the
opposite way, finding random illness that wasn't there, treating it with zero results, and only
coroner will tell there was neglected cancer present and not what the person was treated for.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I said Cervarix, not Gardasil. HUGE difference. And yes, some forms of HPV do directly lead to cervical cancer - 5 forms of it.

I need to ask: How many of you have lived through these epidemics since the 60s? Because we've just about irradicated Small Pox, when Jenny started her silly campaign, IMHO. There's been lots of tests run, by independents. Guess what? Nothing was found.

Now when it comes to the flu shots, I do get the single dose, which doesn't have anything added.

Cervarix was independently tested in England, other countries. Gardasil peeps tried to keep it from entry into the USA. WHy? Because it does prevent 5 forms of HPV, whereas Gardasil only works against HPV 16 or 18.

It doesn't just affect women - it also causes Oral Cancer, and reproductive cancer on boys & men. Condoms aren't 100% effective against the virus, but between the shots and the condoms, you get pretty darn close.

Please, don't get caught up with WHAT you read in the media, from ONE actress!! Many, many lives are at stake.

Don't always assume the pharmaceutical companies are after us. What happened, is they were run out of this country, because places like Ireland and such, actually offered a discount for them being there. USA stopped incentives, just like they did in the film business, but with NAFTA - you can go anywhere, and get incentives rather than hire US citizens.

The EVIL is in the Senate and Congress, those we voted for! Then, good health insurance companies, you are charged perhaps $10 - 30 a month. For say Topamax, a premium anti-seizure drug. Before it went generic, someone without insurance would be charged $400 a month! Now, you could sign up for a program for $10 a month, if you didn't have enough for health insurance.

So really, it can all be managed effectively.

But to take the word of ONE person, who gave birth to autistic child? It doesn't show up, in the beginning. It's genetic, not caused. She's trying to blame a fluke of nature, and her actions have caused kids to get Small Pox in school again, which is quite painful. Parents used to intentionally expose their kids at a Chicken Pox party, to prevent that, back in the 60s!

I for one, have no issues with preventative medicine - it saves lives. I'd like to live to be 150+, so I'm taking steps to do so. And it starts with organic eating, and taking care of your health.

If you want to prevent autism, perhaps you need to do genetic testing of embryos, before emplanting. Encourage women over the age of 35 to use younger women's eggs, because stuff like that, including mongolism, goes up with age!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink.....

I have researched thousands of hours. I'll try to sum this up as short as possible. Any & all data is left out that shows could be harmful to the paitent. The scientist that give the "ok" for approval of any drugs, vaccines, GMO's, etc.... the list is endless. THEY ARE ALL BOUGHT & PAID FOR BY BIG PHARMA. Once Americans come to terms that your doctor works for "big pharma". PERIOD!!!  If doctors & medical field didn't they wouldn't be in business. All the endless diseases......which are actually just nutriitional defeciences.....hight blood pressue......that's a disease? .......NO......that's a SYMPTON!.......but hey get some big pharma drugs, don't change nothing in your diet, stay on medication until you die.........to treat a SYMPTON!!!! high blood pressure isn't a disease people. I'm not sure of your age Tink.....I"m a grandma (46), & I have researched for my next generation, my grandkids. Jenny McCarthy & DR. Wakefield, another great doctor that big pharma wanted to destroy because he spoke the truth. VACCINES ARE TOXIC!!! My plant manager of where i work, has a 13 year old daughter, who at 18 months, went in for 18 months shots....MMR cocktail! Immediately........the toxic waste hit her brain, she is mentally retarded who will need care for the rest of her life. He said it was a light switch. As soon as toxics hit her brain. instantly retarded. I've been trying to get him to file lawsuit against the government. Tink..........there is a vaccine damage payout!!! why you think that is?  Because they know they are toxic, they just hope everyone don't think their kids got "autism" from vaccines. Big pharma MUST PAY OFF THE SCIENTIST TO KEEP SAYING.......THEY ARE SAFE!!!  Your doctors will keep giving you bullshit information that vaccines are safe. They have to. If they don't, their  license will be pulled. HPV---ABSOLUTLEY DEADLY!! Please research HPV deaths........go look all the innocent girls that lives have been claimed by LIES! I'm probably old enough to be most peoples mom's on this hoax site. Remember...........MOM KNOWS BEST!!! My daughter who is 24 & has my grandson who has "brain damage" from vaccines, everyday is on FACEBOOK telling  new parents about the dangers of vaccines. Matter of fact........go to Ian's Page, out of Milwaukee Wisconsin. He got a Hepatitis B just before leaving hospital......look at the pictures.........before he died.......less than 2 months. Look at him, see what the toxic waste in vaccines did to this innocent child. I won't post here, because they are graphic. Maybe then will people realize the dangers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

..what actress  :? ?

All I know we get lots of mutant babies now, LOTS of them. Some mutations, thank God,
can be fixed surgically right there at young babies. But not all.
Allergy on the rise! As a kid I was one and only kid around with hay fever. Now it's rare for a child
not to have at least hay fever, but they go worse - wild food allergies, asthma and every possible bad
reaction. I'm sure vaccines, including ones we as parents got decades ago, play a role in that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Big pharma MUST PAY OFF THE SCIENTIST TO KEEP SAYING.......THEY ARE SAFE!!!  Your doctors will keep giving you bullshit information that vaccines are safe. They have to. If they don't, their  license will be pulled.

- absolutely.
Several years ago I had a friend who was Dr., physician in a clinic.
Poor State clinic, nothing special, so it wasn't "or your license goes!", but pharma people
were paying Drs for prescribing their new stuff instead of cheap alternatives, stuff
often so new and experimental it can't be properly tested and it wasn't I believe.
So Drs. advertise and prescribe that profit-connected medicine [they even SELL it
at times, directly, for double profit as they name price even higher than drugstore price],
and they don't care about patients - patients blindly trust doctors, doctors are
happy to obey Pharma {and their nice fat money} and advertise whatever they asked to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@LoveShy - I'm not disregarding your pain; I know it's real. I'd like to see this links, and see what proof that there's mercury and ANTIFREEZE allowed in these shots. As far as logic dictates, that's illogical.

I myself have had the Hep B & C vaccinations as a precaution (C you can simply obtain, from getting your nails done), and haven't had any troubles from them. The WHO has posted direct correlations between HPV and cervical cancer is quite startling:

Actually, I'm incorrect: Gardasil protects against  High Risk HPV, And protects against the four of the deadliest versions, as seen in the last link: HPV #6, 11, 16 & 18. Cervarix only guards against types 16 & 18, which cause 70% of cervical and anal cancers. That's what killed Farrah Fawcett, BTW!

This is sadly fact; plus, these two vaccinations don't prevent 10% of infections, so condoms are still helpful.

Blood clots were sometimes seen with Gardasil, and venous thrombolic. I'd surmise, this is what caused the deaths you speak of. Syncope/fainting, is also a possible side effect. Preventable by keeping the vaccinated person seated for 15 minutes, after injection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

HPV #6, 11 among deadliest? LOL! Please.

16, 18 - yes. But one word is the best answer - condoms. Use properly, they are
best friends of every sexually active person. People do not  use them properly
and later claim they don't work.

[another word being abstinence, but let's stay real]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
FOR ALL READING........PLEASE GO TO WWW.NATURALNEWS.COM.
You will find any & all vaccines, cancers, nutritions, etc.......on this site. @Tink...please go there to research your HPV you think is so safe. All links for the information is listed at the bottom of the topic your searching. This is absoutely the best, truthful site you wll ever find on the internet. It will tell you all the lies that you've been told, who told them, what government does to kill innocent babies, what's in your food, this is the only site you'll need on proper health, nutrition, ....

Never trust any government ran site Tink. There is antifreeze in the flu shot. Mercury. Aluminum. among other toxins.
Ask yourself this question...........WHY WOULD THE GOVERNMENT START TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT NWO, VACCINES, HEALTH, ETC?...........WE BELIEVE ALL THE LIES ( AT LEAST I DON'T) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Gardasil - Don't Cry for Me Argentina - I Have Come to Kill Thousands of Your Girls
Sunday, January 08, 2012 by: Rosemary Mathis, Vice President of Victim Support, SANE VAX, INC.

NaturalNews) Last February, Argentinian President Cristina Fernandez announced the launch of the country's HPV vaccine program at the National Institute of Tropical Medicine conference. In a stunning admission and before an audience of her countrymen, who did not react to her gaffe, President Fernandez admits that the HPV vaccine kills girls. Was she betrayed by her subconscious or by her criminal unconscious?

"Now we are going to add the HPV vaccine to the Official Immunization Program of the State and therefore (this expensive medicine) will be free (the HPV vaccine), and therefore, with some time, we will get thousands of women losing their lives" - Spanish: "Vamos a lograr que miles de mujeres pierdan la vida". In fact, the President even seems to know more than many of us on the lethal effectiveness of the drug when she says..."with sometime."1.

Of course Argentina is one of many 'middle- and low-income countries' who have struggled to find ways to introduce the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) in already cash-strapped health systems that have little experience providing health services to adolescent girls.'2. But that is where Merck's Gardasil Access program steps in with free vaccinations for adolescent girls. The Gardasil Access Program is making available at least 3 million doses of Gardasil Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent (Types 6, 11, 16, 18 Vaccine Recombinant) to qualifying organizations and institutions for use in approved HPV vaccine projects in developing countries.3..

Of course, we now know that this vaccine has been found to be contaminated with a genetically modified recombinant virus that makes the vaccine bio hazardous and a threat to the health and well-being of the population that it is targeted to protect. 4.

The official propaganda of the country's HPV vaccine campaign flagrantly orchestrated by the Argentinian government & financed by Merck - is an animated cartoon with a girl named Maria who dreams of becoming a doctor. The ad blatantly instills fear into the hearts of adolescents with its message that Maria "will only become a doctor in the future if she is vaccinated against HPV." The real message is that Maria only will be able to fulfill her dream of becoming a doctor when she grows up, if she is vaccinated against HPV."

Eva Peron- Death by Betrayal Not Cervical Cancer

President Fernandez supported her lies about the need for the HPV Vaccination Program evoking the death of the legendary Argentinian politician Eva Peron (wife of Juan Domingo Peron), who died of cervical cancer. Using this fear-based reference to Peron is not only painful and malicious, but victimizes a woman who changed the country's history by fighting for the rights of women, including their right to vote. Eva's activities were integral in the history of Argentina and she became a political symbol.

In fact, Juan Peron's first wife also died of cervical cancer and the possibility exists that Peron infected both wives with a particularly aggressive variant of human papillomavirus which combined with other risk factors may have caused cancer in both, or that his first wife infected him and he passed the infection along to Eva.

However, the details and horror around Eva's death are exposed in this New York Times article, dated June 6, 2000 THE DOCTOR'S WORLD; From the Life of Evita, a New Chapter on Medical Secrecy.

When Eva Peron, the first lady of Argentina, underwent a hysterectomy in November 1951, she did not know that her husband, Juan, had summoned a Manhattan cancer surgeon to perform the procedure. The surgeon, Dr. George T. Pack, flew to Buenos Aires, entered the operating room after Eva was anesthetized, and left before she awoke.

A month earlier, using the same secret ritual, Dr. Pack examined an anesthetized Eva to confirm the cervical cancer that Argentine doctors had detected.

The deceit was to keep the cancer secret from Eva and the public during a presidential campaign. Eva's efforts for the poor made a powerful political figure of a woman whose fame was later perpetuated as Evita in a Broadway musical and movie. News that she had a potentially fatal illness could have affected the election's outcome.

The childless Eva underwent both procedures in the belief she had vague female problems. She never knew she had cancer. 4..

Facts

Of the 40 million people in Argentina, 51.3% are women. It is estimated that 2,000 women will die from cervical cancer annually in Argentina. That means that only 0.005% of women may die from cervical cancer- and most of those are due to the lack of gynecological screenings and pap testing.

Do these numbers justify vaccinating 100% of girls?

Ignoring the scientific evidence of contamination of viral DNA genetic engineering and international reports on the devastating drug that now has caused countless deaths and thousands of injuries worldwide, President Fernandez insisted that "cancer is a contagious disease," and that all 11 year old girls must receive the mandated HPV Vaccine. Gardasil is now is required for admission to schools, jobs and even the provision of social services or family alowances.

Blind Media

Cristina Fernandez's Business with the giant Merck (Gardasil) or the corporation GlaxoSmithKline (Cervarix), two laboratories with Offices in Argentina, should be foiled when the president stepped on itself" or was betrayed by her subconscious. However nobody seems to have heard the statement, although the official video is on-line at the official website of the Argentine government on You Tube.5..

By the way, this is not the first time that Cristina Fernandez has lied about being compliant with pharmaceutical industry. She did it before with swine flu. Even today, today, the flu shot is mandatory in Argentina. 6.

We will ensure that thousands of women will die. Betrayed by consciousness or unconsciousness?

It is obvious that President Fernandez was betrayed by her own truth - since it is now becoming quite clear that the HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix increase the risk for cervical cancer if a woman is exposed to HPV prior to vaccination.
Source:

1.YouTube Cristina Fernandez admite que la vacuna VPH mata mujeres y ninas You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You Tube with English subtitles: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. Delivering Cervical Cancer Protection in the Developing World You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. Gardasil Access Program September 2011 Newsletter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. SANE Vax Inc. Discovers Potential Bio-hazard Contaminant in Merck's Gardasil? HPV 4 Vaccine You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5. New York Times article; June 6, 2000; THE DOCTOR'S WORLD; From the Life of Evita, a New Chapter on Medical Secrecy, Lawrence K. Altman, M.D. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6. Cristina hablo de "historica y exitosa campana de vacunacion" contra la gripe A You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Story by Diego Ignacio Mur, Journalist Researcher & Media Producer in Argentina and
Leslie Carol Botha, Vice President Public Relations, SANE Vax Inc.

About the author:
THE SANE VAX MISSION is to promote Safe, Affordable, Necessary & Effective vaccines and vaccination practices through education and information. We believe in science-based medicine. Our primary goal is to provide the information necessary for you to make informed decisions regarding your health and well-being. We also provide referrals to helpful resources for those unfortunate enough to have experienced vaccine-related injuries.

Articles on this site are written by Norma Erickson, President and Leslie Carol Botha, women's health educator, broadcast journalist and Vice-President Public Relations for SANE Vax, Inc. We also allow content from various contributing authors. Other members include Rosemary Mathis, mother of a Gardasil-injured daughter and Vice President Victim Support; Janny Stokvis, Vice-President Research, Freda Birrell, Secretary and HPV vaccine lobbyist United Kingdom /Scotland, and Linda Thompson, Treasurer.

We are demanding the HPV vaccines be taken off the market until an independent study on their safety and efficacy has been conducted. Until then, we are committing our efforts to an educational media campaign to alert the public about the dangers of the HPV vaccines.

SANE Vax, Inc. is involved in the ground-breaking production of the One More Girl Documentary which will premier in 2012. Please join our cause by contributing to this project by contacting Ryan Richardson, Producer at ryan@onemoregirlfilm.com.

For more information, please visit our site at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Burzynski documentary reveals true agenda of FDA and cancer industry to destroy cancer cures that really work
Thursday, July 14, 2011
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...) 

NaturalNews) As I've written about many times before, the cancer industry with all of its research, campaigns, and fundraising activities is really nothing more than a giant, corrupt business venture. As crazy as it might sound to some, the point of the cancer industry is not really to cure cancer -- it is to keep raising money for the alleged, and never-ending, "search for the cure." And the hard-hitting documentary Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business exposes all this as director Eric Merola tracks the 14-year battle of Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski -- the man responsible for creating the all-natural, non-toxic cancer cure featured in the film -- to protect his unique protocol from being stolen by the government and Big Pharma, and to defend his freedom to treat cancer patients with unconventional methods.

The complete, full-length documentary is available now at NaturalNews.TV:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...

And check out the official website at:

Dr. Burzynski's work threatens the viability of the cancer industry
Back in the 1970s, Dr. Burzynski came up with a theory about cancer and cancer treatment that was far different from the conventional paradigm of targeting cancer cells via chemotherapy and radiation treatments. After verifying the legitimacy of this theory, Dr. Burzynski developed a unique, natural formula made from peptides and amino acids that effectively corrects the gene malfunctions that he discovered were the true culprits responsible for the growth and proliferation of cancer cells.

This treatment, which he named antineoplastons, effectively balances the levels of oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes -- the two type of genes involved in cancer growth -- which in turn prevents cancer cells from surviving. To make a long story short, this simple protocol effectively targets all these genes, as well as all forms of cancer, without causing any negative side effects or lost quality of life.

Since its original development, Dr. Burzynski has improved and refined the formula, and has successfully treated many patients with all kinds of cancers, including young children with supposedly "incurable" cancers like childhood brainstem gliomas.

But Dr. Burzynski's success did not go unnoticed by authorities with a different agenda. The Texas Medical Board (Dr. Burzynski's practice is located near Houston) and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), both obviously threatened by his work, eventually went after Dr. Burzynski and tried to shut down his office and destroy his reputation. In the end they were unsuccessful, which represents a huge victory for medical freedom, but they put him through hell for over 14 years -- and they continue to deprive him and his work of necessary and rightful funding.

Dr. Burzynski's research has received FDA approval for clinical trials, but he has never been given any research funding
There is so much to the story of Dr. Burzynski that simply does not fit in this short article. But one thing you need to know about him is that his work has been so tried, tested, and successful, that the US government actually tried to steal his patents. This, of course, came after years of trying to have him arrested and jailed for his work and treatment methods, which the FDA and others alleged were illegal. (Hint: Anything that actually works to reverse cancer is quickly and aggressively declared "illegal" by the medical establishment. This is necessary to continue the cancer scheme that promises a cure but only delivers suffering and death at high profit…)

Since 1977, Dr. Burzynski has been trying to get his antineoplastons treatment approved by the FDA, and to this day it has only been granted Phase III FDA clinical trials. And this granting came after years of battling the FDA in court, which brought him before a grand jury at least four different times, and all for absolutely no legitimate reason other than to harass and potentially bankrupt him.

In the documentary, there is a very telling clip of an Oversight and Investigation Subcommittee hearing deliberator delivering the news to then-FDA Commissioner Dr. David A. Kessler that the agency had no case against Dr. Burzynski, that none of the grand juries had found any fault with his work or practice, and that there was no valid indictment. And yet this did not stop the FDA from continuing its harassment of Dr. Burzynski for years to come, that is until the agency's fictitious case against him eventually crumbled to ruin, which paved the way for the reluctant approval of his formula in clinical trials.

Even though Dr. Burzynski finally received approval to administer his treatment in FDA-approved clinical trials -- which, again, is a very significant victory in and of itself -- there are two crucial pieces of information to the case that illustrate the true agenda behind the cancer industry.

First, none of Dr. Burzynski's trials have ever received a dime of federal funding for cancer research. The US National Cancer Institute (NCI) has distributed hundreds of millions of dollars to conventional cancer research, which as we all know has been a failure, but none of this money has ever been directed to Dr. Burzynski's work -- in fact, the federal government has prohibited taxpayer money from funding Dr. Burzynski's highly successful research.

Second, cancer patients are only allowed to participate in Dr. Burzynski's trials if they have already gone through conventional cancer treatments that have been deemed unsuccessful. With the exception of a few cases where exemptions were granted, most of Dr. Burzynski's patients have come to him in extremely poor health as a result of the brain-frying, immune system-destroying chemotherapy and radiation treatments to which they were previously summoned -- and yet the success rate of Dr. Burzynski's treatment blows conventional treatments right out of the water.

Burzynski The Movie shatters the illusion that the cancer industry is actually trying to cure cancer
There is so much to Burzynski The Movie that you really need to watch it for yourself. A few highlights from the film are:

• The proper response to cancer is not to blast the body with toxic chemicals and radiation, but rather to feed it various nutrients and compounds that communicate naturally with genes how to effectively destroy cancer cells on their own.

• The Burzynski treatment is the only cure for "incurable" brainstem gliomas that has been tested in FDA-approved trials -- and it successfully cures up to 50 percent of them, while conventional treatments cure absolutely zero.

• Congressional passage of the "Prescription Drug User Fee Act" in 1992 is the reason why the FDA has become Big Pharma's lapdog. The law basically allows drug companies to purchase approval for drugs from the FDA through drug application user fees, which has stunted any real mainstream progress in discovering a cure for cancer.

• Drug companies spent more than half a billion dollars in 2010 alone purchasing drug approvals from the FDA -- and the average amount spent per conventional cancer drug was nearly $1.5 million (can you see now why there is a huge vested interest in stifling Dr. Burzynski's work?)

• The FDA has already approved more than 25 different cancer drugs that mimic Dr. Burzynski's treatment protocol by targeting the genes responsible for cancer growth -- but none of these drugs are effective because they are synthetic copycats that target only one or two genes, rather than the nearly 100 genes that Dr. Burzynski's treatment targets.

• Most or all of the chemotherapy drugs that doctors prescribe actually cause cancer -- and this "side effect" sits alongside other devastating ones like heart failure, infertility, nerve damage, and kidney damage.

• Many of the FDA's drug approval advisers and committee members also hold positions at major drug companies, which means they are anything but objective in the decisions they make concerning cancer drugs.

The personal healing stories, the extensive background, and the thorough details surrounding the entire Dr. Burzynski saga are truly fascinating. This is definitely a documentary I highly recommend, and one that you won't want to miss. The good news is that the film's creators have graciously posted the movie in its entirety for FREE at NaturalNews.TV:

Learn more about the movie at:

NaturalNews wishes to thank Eric Merola, the documentary producers, for allowing us to post and promote this extraordinary documentary film. Watch it and share it, folks. This is a groundbreaking bit of medical history that exposes the raw truth of the cancer industry's true agenda.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Texas Medical Board again tries to destroy Dr. Burzynski with new lawsuit to revoke his medical license
Thursday, November 17, 2011 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) The medical establishment in Texas refuses to give up its vicious agenda to destroy the work and career of Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, the famed cancer doctor whose innovative and specialized antineoplaston (ANP) treatments have helped cure many patients of supposedly "incurable" cancers. The Alliance for Natural Health (ANH) has announced that the Texas Medical Board (TMB) is once again suing Dr. Burzynski to have his medical license revoked, and his Houston, Tex.-based clinic shut down.

TMB's war against Dr. Burzynski's cancer treatments date back to the 1980s, when the group repeatedly accused him of breaking laws, some of which actually turned out to be nonexistent. To make a long story short, the group ultimately failed to destroy Dr. Burzynski because, quite frankly, he had not broken any laws, and his treatments actually work.

If you are unaware of the history of legal fights that Dr. Burzynski has had to deal with, be sure to check out this earlier NaturalNews report
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

You can also watch the full-length documentary about Dr. Burzynski, The Burzynski Movie, for free at NaturalNews.TV
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

Dr. Burzynski's cancer protocols are diametrically opposed to conventional cancer treatments. He does not apply a one-size-fits-all chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery approach. Dr. Burzynski custom tailors cancer treatments for his patients based on their unique genetic makeups. In each of these customized formulas, Dr. Burzynski also utilizes sodium phenylbutyrate (PB), a compound he discovered that metabolizes in the liver and turns into antineoplastons.

TMB has fought tooth and nail to silence Dr. Burzynski, presumably because his work is a threat to the multi-billion dollar conventional cancer industry. So this time around, the group is accusing him of all sorts of violations, none of which are valid or true -- but it will attempt to use these flimsy accusations on April 11, 2012, to try to revoke Dr. Burzynski's medical license and shut down his practice unless we stop them!

Be sure to check out this 20-minute video update about what Dr. Burzynski currently faces with the charges made against him by TMB (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

On that same page below the video window, you will see a short summary of this current assault against health freedom, as well as information about how YOU can help stop TMB from destroying Dr. Burzynski's viable alternative to conventional cancer treatments.

ANH has also created an Action Alert form by which you can contact Texas senators and representatives, as well as Gov. Rick Perry, who has been instrumental in padding TMB with members that routinely harass integrative physicians like Dr. Burzynski(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

Sources for this article include:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Medical Mafia fascism forces parents to hide their children
Monday, November 14, 2011 by: PF Louis
NaturalNews) From Africa there are stories of mothers being hunted down and forced by gunpoint to have their children receive vaccinations known to produce adverse reactions. This might be expected in third world countries. But the same essential tyranny has also been occurring in America.

Gun point medicine American style
As an adult, you can still manage to avoid toxic cancer treatments and toxic vaccinations. But if you attempt to seek alternative cancer treatments for your child, you risk your freedom and endanger your family.

That's because you'll be charged as a criminal and your child will be abducted by a local Child Protection Services (CPS) agent, and then forced by court order to undergo chemo. Now gun point medicine is spreading to vaccinations.

Actual forced chemo cases
Jim and Donna Navarro's child Thomas was diagnosed with brain cancer when he was four. Donna was a former RN with emergency room and military experience. She knew chemotherapy was very toxic. She and Jim agreed to allow partial tumor removal with surgery while looking for a safer yet effective treatment.

Ultimately, their search wound up at Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski's clinic in Houston, TX. Under extreme duress from the AMA and FDA, Burzynski's clinic could take in cancer patients only if the patient had undergone enough Medical Mafia "standard of care" to be considered hopeless.

Even taking that level of half dead patients with burnt out immune systems, Burzynski had a cure rate approximating 50%. The Medical Mafia claims a success rate of under five percent with most cancers and 10% to 15% with a few others. The Navarros were shocked to discover that their son Thomas could not undergo Burzynski's treatments until after a full round of chemo.

At a cost of $43,000 per chemo bag, the Navarro's were forced to go into debt to cover the 10 treatments that came to almost a half million dollars. Adding all auxiliary hospital and caretaker expenses brings the total to nearly a million or more dollars. After 18 months of dealing with the FDA, Thomas was finally allowed to become a Burzyinski patient.

After substantial success with the brain tumors in the following seven months, Thomas died. The medical mafia would likely claim Thomas died of brain cancer at age six. But his death certificate says otherwise: "Respiratory failure (from) chronic chemotherapy toxicity."

A couple of years ago, the parents of 13 year old Daniel Hauser went on the lam from their native Minnesota when a judge ruled Daniel must undergo chemo after he had decided he couldn't take it anymore.

Daniel's parents understood. They went to California to seek alternative help and were branded as fugitives. They had to return and submit to the court enforced chemo for Daniel (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login another forced chemo victim You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

Submit your kids for vaccinations or else
We know about the State of California's legislative decision to allowing 12 year old girls to accept the incredibly dangerous Gardasil vaccinations without parental knowledge or consent.

Earlier, Texas Governor Rick Perry had failed to pull an end around with his decree to force college girls into taking the Gardasil series. These are more covert maneuvers with the same results of preventing parents from their duties of protecting their children. And there have been worse cases (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

Meanwhile, the vaccine industry is protected by the State from parents of vaccine damaged kids (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

The collusion of state and Medical Mafia amounts to "gunpoint medicine." It may be less fierce on the surface than armed African troops pursuing mothers hiding their kids to avoid forced vaccinations. But it is essentially the same tyranny.

Sources for this article include:

Interview of Jim Navarro You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...

"Cut, Poison, Burn", the complete documentary download, which includes the Navarro story - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Gardasil - Don't Cry for Me Argentina - I Have Come to Kill Thousands of Your Girls
Sunday, January 08, 2012 by: Rosemary Mathis, Vice President of Victim Support, SANE VAX, INC.

NaturalNews) Last February, Argentinian President Cristina Fernandez announced the launch of the country's HPV vaccine program at the National Institute of Tropical Medicine conference. In a stunning admission and before an audience of her countrymen, who did not react to her gaffe, President Fernandez admits that the HPV vaccine kills girls. Was she betrayed by her subconscious or by her criminal unconscious?

"Now we are going to add the HPV vaccine to the Official Immunization Program of the State and therefore (this expensive medicine) will be free (the HPV vaccine), and therefore, with some time, we will get thousands of women losing their lives" - Spanish: "Vamos a lograr que miles de mujeres pierdan la vida". In fact, the President even seems to know more than many of us on the lethal effectiveness of the drug when she says..."with sometime."1.

Of course Argentina is one of many 'middle- and low-income countries' who have struggled to find ways to introduce the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) in already cash-strapped health systems that have little experience providing health services to adolescent girls.'2. But that is where Merck's Gardasil Access program steps in with free vaccinations for adolescent girls. The Gardasil Access Program is making available at least 3 million doses of Gardasil Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent (Types 6, 11, 16, 18 Vaccine Recombinant) to qualifying organizations and institutions for use in approved HPV vaccine projects in developing countries.3..

Of course, we now know that this vaccine has been found to be contaminated with a genetically modified recombinant virus that makes the vaccine bio hazardous and a threat to the health and well-being of the population that it is targeted to protect. 4.

The official propaganda of the country's HPV vaccine campaign flagrantly orchestrated by the Argentinian government & financed by Merck - is an animated cartoon with a girl named Maria who dreams of becoming a doctor. The ad blatantly instills fear into the hearts of adolescents with its message that Maria "will only become a doctor in the future if she is vaccinated against HPV." The real message is that Maria only will be able to fulfill her dream of becoming a doctor when she grows up, if she is vaccinated against HPV."

Eva Peron- Death by Betrayal Not Cervical Cancer

President Fernandez supported her lies about the need for the HPV Vaccination Program evoking the death of the legendary Argentinian politician Eva Peron (wife of Juan Domingo Peron), who died of cervical cancer. Using this fear-based reference to Peron is not only painful and malicious, but victimizes a woman who changed the country's history by fighting for the rights of women, including their right to vote. Eva's activities were integral in the history of Argentina and she became a political symbol.

In fact, Juan Peron's first wife also died of cervical cancer and the possibility exists that Peron infected both wives with a particularly aggressive variant of human papillomavirus which combined with other risk factors may have caused cancer in both, or that his first wife infected him and he passed the infection along to Eva.

However, the details and horror around Eva's death are exposed in this New York Times article, dated June 6, 2000 THE DOCTOR'S WORLD; From the Life of Evita, a New Chapter on Medical Secrecy.

When Eva Peron, the first lady of Argentina, underwent a hysterectomy in November 1951, she did not know that her husband, Juan, had summoned a Manhattan cancer surgeon to perform the procedure. The surgeon, Dr. George T. Pack, flew to Buenos Aires, entered the operating room after Eva was anesthetized, and left before she awoke.

A month earlier, using the same secret ritual, Dr. Pack examined an anesthetized Eva to confirm the cervical cancer that Argentine doctors had detected.

The deceit was to keep the cancer secret from Eva and the public during a presidential campaign. Eva's efforts for the poor made a powerful political figure of a woman whose fame was later perpetuated as Evita in a Broadway musical and movie. News that she had a potentially fatal illness could have affected the election's outcome.

The childless Eva underwent both procedures in the belief she had vague female problems. She never knew she had cancer. 4..

Facts

Of the 40 million people in Argentina, 51.3% are women. It is estimated that 2,000 women will die from cervical cancer annually in Argentina. That means that only 0.005% of women may die from cervical cancer- and most of those are due to the lack of gynecological screenings and pap testing.

Do these numbers justify vaccinating 100% of girls?

Ignoring the scientific evidence of contamination of viral DNA genetic engineering and international reports on the devastating drug that now has caused countless deaths and thousands of injuries worldwide, President Fernandez insisted that "cancer is a contagious disease," and that all 11 year old girls must receive the mandated HPV Vaccine. Gardasil is now is required for admission to schools, jobs and even the provision of social services or family alowances.

Blind Media

Cristina Fernandez's Business with the giant Merck (Gardasil) or the corporation GlaxoSmithKline (Cervarix), two laboratories with Offices in Argentina, should be foiled when the president stepped on itself" or was betrayed by her subconscious. However nobody seems to have heard the statement, although the official video is on-line at the official website of the Argentine government on You Tube.5..

By the way, this is not the first time that Cristina Fernandez has lied about being compliant with pharmaceutical industry. She did it before with swine flu. Even today, today, the flu shot is mandatory in Argentina. 6.

We will ensure that thousands of women will die. Betrayed by consciousness or unconsciousness?

It is obvious that President Fernandez was betrayed by her own truth - since it is now becoming quite clear that the HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix increase the risk for cervical cancer if a woman is exposed to HPV prior to vaccination.
Source:

1.YouTube Cristina Fernandez admite que la vacuna VPH mata mujeres y ninas You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You Tube with English subtitles: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. Delivering Cervical Cancer Protection in the Developing World You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. Gardasil Access Program September 2011 Newsletter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. SANE Vax Inc. Discovers Potential Bio-hazard Contaminant in Merck's Gardasil? HPV 4 Vaccine You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5. New York Times article; June 6, 2000; THE DOCTOR'S WORLD; From the Life of Evita, a New Chapter on Medical Secrecy, Lawrence K. Altman, M.D. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6. Cristina hablo de "historica y exitosa campana de vacunacion" contra la gripe A You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Story by Diego Ignacio Mur, Journalist Researcher & Media Producer in Argentina and
Leslie Carol Botha, Vice President Public Relations, SANE Vax Inc.

About the author:
THE SANE VAX MISSION is to promote Safe, Affordable, Necessary & Effective vaccines and vaccination practices through education and information. We believe in science-based medicine. Our primary goal is to provide the information necessary for you to make informed decisions regarding your health and well-being. We also provide referrals to helpful resources for those unfortunate enough to have experienced vaccine-related injuries.

Articles on this site are written by Norma Erickson, President and Leslie Carol Botha, women's health educator, broadcast journalist and Vice-President Public Relations for SANE Vax, Inc. We also allow content from various contributing authors. Other members include Rosemary Mathis, mother of a Gardasil-injured daughter and Vice President Victim Support; Janny Stokvis, Vice-President Research, Freda Birrell, Secretary and HPV vaccine lobbyist United Kingdom /Scotland, and Linda Thompson, Treasurer.

We are demanding the HPV vaccines be taken off the market until an independent study on their safety and efficacy has been conducted. Until then, we are committing our efforts to an educational media campaign to alert the public about the dangers of the HPV vaccines.

SANE Vax, Inc. is involved in the ground-breaking production of the One More Girl Documentary which will premier in 2012. Please join our cause by contributing to this project by contacting Ryan Richardson, Producer at ryan@onemoregirlfilm.com.

For more information, please visit our site at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

These are TWO completely separate subjects, that are getting convoluted here!

I do seriously believe Peron gave both his wives HPV deadly variants of Cervical cancer.
Cervarix has had less side effects, yet I don't see anything posted. Cervical cancer caused by HPV is serious business, and women DIE. Men are mostly carriers, and SHOULD be vaccinated, too! HPV-16 & HPV-18 are the two killers, btw.

I don't believe in the Hoxsey, or the other natural cancer therapies. Why? Because 9/10 patients die! I also don't like the fact that the doctors and nurses of the natural therapies will then blame the patients, for not having the proper attitudes. To me, if something is going to work, it's going to work - whether I believe in it or not!!

I'm quite pessimistic, after seeing my own family members desperately give these people all their money, while living in a trailer, because they lost their home from being too ill.

Then, a male friend of mine was told by a naturapath to stop eating all dairy and ice cream, 2 years ago. We saw each other last year. Why am I 5 inches taller than him!? Because he listened to someone who didn't have his best interest, and now his spine is collapsing. 5 feet tall, when he used to be almost 5'7"?

Do research, don't just home in on the FIRST page you find. Because oftentimes, I'll find pages that will refer back onto themselves, which means they have absolutely no hard evidence! Just testimonials, and people blaming someone else. Instead of owning up that perhaps it's in their OWN DNA, that the problem is coming from! Like, heart disease, diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc. When will people stop trying to blame others, and take responsibility for THEMSELVES!?

I do recall before people became sue crazy. It was nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal