New MJ album coming out in 2012
January 04, 2012, 08:16:25 AM
WARNING Please note that this post contains some negative comments abt MJ and Michael album. Please dont read if you will be offended. I take no responsibility. AustralianMJBeliever

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Article in entitled 'At your own risk...
January 3 2012 at 12:03pm
By Masood Boomgaard

Life lessons learnt for 2012
There are many lists of things to look forward to now that 2011 is done and dusted, but for the cynical among us, there’s a hell of a lot more to avoid in 2012…

A “new” Michael Jackson album: Whether we like it or not there’s reportedly 10 more albums worth of MJ material that has been retrieved from the late king of pop’s personal trash can.

We all got a little carried away with 2010’s Michael, perhaps because we were all still grieving a bit and wanted to cling to anything MJ, but there’s a limit to the amount of crap songs we can tolerate.

Saying Michael was a crap album is like saying hurricane Katrina was a little wet. MJ was already past his best with Invincible which was dubbed his “comeback” at the time.

I am sure the London concerts would’ve been nothing short of spectacular but I am also certain that MJ’s time as a recording artist was over. Perhaps MJ’s death saved him from the humiliation of having to do collaborations with the likes of Jason Derulo and Justin Bieber, because it was certainly heading that way.

In an ideal world those wielding control over MJ’s legacy would just let us remember him for Thriller. However, the money grabbers will no doubt publish every Michael Jackson recording they can get their hands on. And if Michael is anything to go by, what’s to come is going to be far more embarrassing for MJ than any of those Neverland bedroom stories.

Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 08:21:13 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Re: New MJ album coming out in 2012
January 04, 2012, 08:18:39 AM
yeah right... i am sure MJ disposes of his intellectual and sensitive property (recorded music) in that manner
and i am sure (not) that the album was found in the trash bin...  :roll: :roll:

MJ (himself) will be releasing material for years!  /woohoo/

michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 08:22:34 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

diggyon

January 04, 2012, 08:27:23 AM
That's sooo harsh!!!!!!
I believe many people didn't like Michael's last album. We have discussed this here on the forum too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 04, 2012, 08:31:16 AM
That's sooo harsh!!!!!!
I believe many people didn't like Michael's last album. We have discussed this here on the forum too.

i just disregarded the 'crap' in this article. this guy is clearly an idiot esp with his comment abt bedroom.

i was only interested in the part abt finding 10 albums in the bin and confirmation that another one is coming out...

mind you, this journo looks like he works for a small unknown org, so he could be talking out of their ass. or a possibility that this was leaked to them considering the trash can reference...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 04, 2012, 09:08:48 AM
I may have some doubts as to the three Cascio tracks, but I love the album as a whole. I think it's great in this plastic world of Rihanna, Gaga and Perry... (no offence intended)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 04, 2012, 11:04:54 AM
The writer of this article, Masood Boomgaard, seems like a young, immature brat.  (That's harsh coming from me...and if it's the same Masood Boomgaard I searched.)
I did a quick search for him and found a plethora of small, unabashed articles/sites promoting his newest venture, a feature film titled, Attack of the Indian Werewolf.  It seems he has one thing in common our dear MJ, lol.  It's no wonder he relates to Thriller as being Michael's best! 
I would chalk this article up as fearless self-promotion at the expense of Michael.  I would venture a guess that he used Michael to get noticed......like so many before him.  Saying negative things is always for appealing to the vulturous public.  It's life-sustaining to a brat film maker who wants his film known.  I would have never known his name, let alone the film, Attack of the Indian Werewolf.  It just sounds cheesy, doesn't it?  It's a spoof-type film. 
I think I'll pass on the film and keep the popcorn, thanks!

Thanks for posting this article.....it's a great example of the mindset still out there....sadly.
The album Thriller was no doubt awesome.  However, I believe Michael when he said, "The best is yet to come!"  Masood is about to have a rude awakening  :lol:

Blessings Always....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2012, 04:08:42 PM
OH whateverrr.

I guarantee this guy didn't listen to songs on either album. Just jumping on the bandwagon. :roll:

I happen to LOVE the songs on Michael, unlike even most MJ fans. I am a little suspicious about a few being voice impersonators.. but either why I like the songs so what can I say ?  :? & Invincible is my favorite album
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 04, 2012, 04:30:52 PM
That's sooo harsh!!!!!!

i just disregarded the 'crap' in this article. this guy is clearly an idiot esp with his comment abt bedroom.

i was only interested in the part abt finding 10 albums in the bin and confirmation that another one is coming out...

mind you, this journo looks like he works for a small unknown org, so he could be talking out of their ass. or a possibility that this was leaked to them considering the trash can reference...

Agreed Aussie. A new album news is interesting but I hope Michael comes back before his album.  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 04, 2012, 05:33:35 PM
I absolutely LOVE the invincible album it's one of my favorites.  The songs on it seem relevant to what is happening now.  That's amazing because that came out 10 years ago !!!!!!  Think about Speechless,Cry,Whatever Happens, Butterflies, The Lost Children,Don't Walk Away, Unbreakable, Invincible, You Are My Life, You Rock My World.    And it wouldn't surprise me if we need 2000 Watts for something, and maybe something happening at The Break of Dawn ???????

I like the Michael album also.

penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 04, 2012, 06:59:20 PM
Oh, and how could I have forgotten Threatened.  That song is on the invincible album also.    It goes perfect with what is going on now also !!!!!  Many songs even from 20-30 years ago or more fit together.  I don't know how he does it ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 04, 2012, 07:30:41 PM
i am so excited to hear some more new MJ tracks.... aaaaggggghhhhhh

yes, invincible my fave too... and dangerous...

weird, as my fave song is another part of me, from bad. lol  what am i saying.... what abt dangerous... give in to me... history...  starnger in moscow... scream... invincible.... remember the time... aaaahhhhgggghhhhh....

it is an impossible task for me to pick a favourite MJ song / album.. thats the sign of an over accomplished, achieved, off the wall, out of this world, amazing enigma, genuius of an artist that will never be matched - so good and out of this world that you cant even pick a favourite song!!!!

LOVE YOU MJ you are friggon awesome!!!!! always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 04, 2012, 09:54:35 PM
Thanks for posting this article...even if it does come from an ignorant writer. He'll learn the hard way when the time comes but I agree that he's using MJ's name to get noticed.

I also love the album Michael as well as Invincible. Michael has been in my car stereo since it came out. That is all I listen to when I'm out driving and at home I have Invincible in the stereo in my office. I love them both.

I'm hoping that with the new album we might get Do You Know Where Your Children Are or Blue Gangsta or maybe Fall Again. There has been some great songs leaked out. I really like the song with Barry Gibbs too. I guess we'll wait and see.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Billie_Jean13

January 04, 2012, 11:19:48 PM
That was a bit harsh but i dont need to take any notice of things said by haters ;)
Any ideas what its gonna be called?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

emulik

January 05, 2012, 04:13:27 AM
OH whateverrr.

I guarantee this guy didn't listen to songs on either album. Just jumping on the bandwagon. :roll:

I happen to LOVE the songs on Michael, unlike even most MJ fans. I am a little suspicious about a few being voice impersonators.. but either why I like the songs so what can I say ?  :? & Invincible is my favorite album
totally agree with you MJFAN7, he is probably just another person without own attitude..
and Invincible I love the most, too  penguin/ moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

~Souza~

January 05, 2012, 05:27:19 AM
New album, more controversy? Would be fun if they would add some more Cascio tracks so that they can bend out of shape on MJJC again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions