You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

0103_conrad_EX_01

This has gotta hurt.  Dr. Conrad Murray has been ordered to turn over the medical certificate that hangs on the wall of his medical office.

TMZ has just obtained documents filed by the Medical Board of California, notifying the incarcerated doc that his California medical license has been suspended -- something that automatically happens when someone is convicted of a felony and sent to the slammer.

The Med Board is giving Murray 15 days to turn over his medical certificate.

If the wall is too bare, he can always hang a picture of Michael Jackson ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

... And who go to the clinic of Murray to search for and then deliver the medical certificate to the medical board, ..he is prisoner :lol:

Murray has a period of 15 days.......... fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so i think 15 days is jan. 18th.  seems like that is not the first time around for that date. sometimes it feels like we keep repeating our history.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

i feel fairly certain that jan. 18th is the date of the leak of info ( grand jury?) that made the judge allow michael to make the statement on the geroldo thing. i could be wrong but it seems i remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

TMZ did it again: obtaining medical documents filed by the Medical Board, who's the source? 8-)

If the wall is too bare, he can always hang a picture of Michael Jackson ...

cer·tif·i·cate (sr-tf-kt)
n.
1. A document testifying to the truth of something

Interesting.. instead of his medical certificate, which means testifying truth, it could be replaced by a picture of Michael Jackson -> truth! ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

He still  run his medical office didn't know that?....How does he do that?   mmmmm.....maybe the certificate is on his prison wall and his office is now at block 7, then he don't have to leave prison for getting it "of the wall" and putting a fresh MJ pic instead, imo it's deff. more beautifull to look at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

/woohoo/

Finally, something is starting to happen! I was really depressed lately with no Murray news. This news gave me hope!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Tink

Meh, any flunky can pick it up, and hand it over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

everlastinglove_MJ

that his California medical license has been suspended
Murray still got his med license in Texas.

and..

The attorney acknowledged Murray's medical license will be suspended -- an effort a Texas Medical Board spokeswoman confirms is under way. Peckham said he is exploring whether Murray may agree to a revocation of his license to allow him to reapply to become a physician later. Texas law allows a physician to apply for re-instatement one year after their license is revoked.

Murray's medical license in California has been suspended since January

.. this article is dated Nov 12, 2011, which means Murray's medical license has already been suspended in January 2011, so TMZ's news is old or late or copied from last year lol.

Negotiators for the cardiologist also struck deals with medical boards in Texas and Nevada -- getting officials to agree to overlook infringements if the doctor would refrain from sedating patients or administering any heavy sedative medications used by anesthesiologists.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login suspicious//

I don't know why but I'll link the above with the next article I've just found:

Eye doctor Mendelsohn to pay fine, keep license

December 03, 2011|By Paula McMahon, Sun Sentinel

Former South Florida political power broker Alan Mendelsohn will be able to go back to his medical practice after serving a federal prison term for wire fraud conspiracy and other crimes, a state medical licensing board decided on Friday.

The Florida Board of Medicine agreed Friday to approve a settlement between Mendelsohn and the state Department of Health.

Under the terms of the agreement, Mendelsohn, a Hollywood eye doctor, will receive a reprimand. He must also pay a $20,000 fine, reimburse investigative costs of $4,616, and his medical license will be on probation for three years.

What if Murray could pay a fine to keep his license... :? pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Adi

January 18th in 2010 was when the Jackson Brothers (ALLJACK5ONS) did that "revealed" tweet that TS referred to in this Update #2:

This is the part:

2-2. ALLJACK5ONS Tweet “Revealed” on MLK Day

Here is their tweet: “if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does” {8:38 PM Jan 18th from web; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

First of all, we need to understand both the time and the subject context of this tweet.  The date was January 18, 2010—which was of course MLK Day; and indeed they knew what day it was, as can be clearly seen in two earlier tweets that day {http://http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/7910852947; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  This was also one day after the final Jackson Reality Show, which ended with a visit to Forest Lawn {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=82}.

The tweets both before and after the “revealed” tweet were all on the subject of the Reality Show, and especially the ending about MJ.  Some of the tweets even mention MJ specifically {http://http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS; click “more” at the bottom of the page, until you get to January 18 tweets}. 

So the context of this “revealed” tweet is clearly about MJ.  The next step is to understand that this tweet is in response to hoax believers (“if u don't think our emotion is real”).  Hoaxers have been saying all along, that a huge evidence of the hoax is the lack of tears from the family at the memorial and burial, etc.  Surely, they are not ignorant of this.

And what could they possibly be responding to, other than the hoax—could it be that they were responding to accusations that their emotions were not real, because they don’t care that MJ is dead?  Who would say such a thing?  And even if someone was cold enough to say that, why would they even bother to respond?  Worse yet, why would they respond by saying that the media lies??  Has the media been trying to convince people (falsely), that the Jackson family’s emotions are not real???

Sorry, but the statement about emotions and media lying doesn’t make sense, unless they were referring to the hoax theory.  So this tweet was in response to hoax believers; and believers themselves have recognized this fact, in threads such as this one: “Jacksons address hoax!!” {posted by dirtydiana2009; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Since this is the most direct statement yet, from the family, about hoax believers: this tweet deserves thorough investigation.

The part about their “emotion is real” does not specifically say emotion from MJ dying; it could be emotion from the pain that the media lies have caused, etc (media lies are mentioned in this tweet, MJ death is not mentioned in this tweet).  And in fact, even the hoax itself is painful for MJ (he knows that it has hurt the fans, and that hurts him; also, he wants to return as much or more than his fans want him to return).

Primarily, though, we need to examine the last half of this tweet: “see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does”.  Notice the very clear plural usage: “see truths [plural] when they [plural] are [plural] revealed to you”.  If MJ really were dead, and this is all that they were trying to say, then why the plural?  Why wouldn’t it be “see the truth [MJ is dead] when it is revealed”?

And again, why the reference to the media lying??  If the Jacksons know that MJ is really dead, and this is what they are referring to here, then why wouldn’t they be supporting media “truth” (reports that MJ is dead)??  And why the phrase “ur eyes don’t lie”?  We have never seen any dead body; so “ur eyes don’t lie” can’t possibly mean that our eyes have already seen for ourselves that MJ is really dead.

The only conclusion which makes sense, is that the Jacksons tweet mentioned “truths” about the hoax—and our eyes don’t lie regarding these things.  This also fits the statement about the media lies—the media is not telling the truth about the hoax, they are saying that MJ is dead (but our eyes can see the hoax).

Now let’s take it a step further.  Since this is clearly referring to truths about the hoax: why did they use the word “revealed”?  Why not use some other word, such as “see truths when they r shown to you”?  Or “recognize truths when they r seen by you”?  Or any of several other ways to say it?

Do you suppose that they were entirely ignorant of TIAI Revealed—which was posted nearly a month before 1-18, and Part 1 had about 11,000 views by 1-18?  Also, TIAI Revealed Update #1 was posted one week before 1-18, and had about 15,000 views by 1-18.  Few if any posts on this forum have more views.  If any of the Jacksons were paying any attention whatsoever to the hoax forums, then surely they were already aware of TIAI Revealed, on 1-18.

For the sake of TIAI doubters, let’s say that TIAI is not really MJ’s message.  Don’t you think in that case, the Jacksons would avoid any hint of support for TIAI—and maybe even give hints against it?  Yet instead of that, they use the very word “revealed” in this tweet, the statement which is the clearest statement yet from them about the hoax; and they refer to the things “revealed” as “truths” that “ur eyes” can and should “see”.

Not only did they use the word “revealed”, but they also referred to the media lies—which is one of the main themes in TIAI.  Notice that TIAI Revealed, Part 7, even has the word media in the title: “NWO Powers Control the Mass Media”; and redirect #9 has the title: “9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media”.

Last but not least: why was this tweet given on January 18, MLK Day?  Do you think that they knew nothing about the MLK connections with the hoax (They Don’t Really Care About Us?)—and do you think they were totally unaware of TIAI Update #1 (with 15,000 views), and the things in there about January 18???

So we have here a clear Jackson statement about the hoax, using the word “revealed”, and referring to media lies—and it was even done on January 18, MLK Day!  Either these things are more TIAI “coincidences” (added to all the previous ones), or else they were giving clues about TIAI.

Well, how much clearer of a clue do you want?  Do they need to spell out the domain for you: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Be assured, that will not happen before MJ comes back (it would be too big of a hint about the hoax).  In fact, don’t be too surprised if they don’t say anything directly even after MJ comes back—surely you can understand why, due to the nature of the subjects involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

i feel fairly certain that jan. 18th is the date of the leak of info ( grand jury?) that made the judge allow michael to make the statement on the geroldo thing. i could be wrong but it seems i remember.

Can you find that?  Thanks!

Thanks Adi for the TS post!
Lately we've been discussing fooling/pranking/doing a sting on the fans. One suggestion was like in Ghosts.

And in fact, even the hoax itself is painful for MJ (he knows that it has hurt the fans, and that hurts him; also, he wants to return as much or more than his fans want him to return).

Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:38:26 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

They already said his license was suspended last year, I don't get it

Article yesterday:

"TMZ has just obtained documents filed by the Medical Board of California, notifying the incarcerated doc that his California medical license has been suspended -- something that automatically happens when someone is convicted of a felony and sent to the slammer"

Article 1/11/2011:
"Judge Michael Pastor just ordered the suspension, as a condition to Dr. Murray's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.
The Medical Board of California has asked the court twice before to yank Murray's license, to no avail.  But minutes after ordering Murray to stand trial, Judge Pastor granted the request."

It's either after being convicted or after being ordered to stand trial?
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 07:43:57 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Can you find that?  Thanks!

Thanks Adi for the TS post!
Lately we've been discussing fooling/pranking/doing a sting on the fans. One suggestion was like in Ghosts.

And in fact, even the hoax itself is painful for MJ (he knows that it has hurt the fans, and that hurts him; also, he wants to return as much or more than his fans want him to return).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyF_eBkHiuU[/youtube]
geroldo mentions the date there in his opening remarks.  having listened again though i am having trouble telling if the leak was on the 18th or the decision was made that he could speak on that date. what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal