PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Ohhhh Gosh. I don't want to disrespect these guys but some of these impersonators really look scary to me.  fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
@Purelove......
yes agreed some of the impersonators are downright scary looking. I know one thing that I have to remember is they are impersonators. They do their make-up to look like Michael. I know I have looked at various impersonators & sometimes they do look down right different from other pics of themselves. Well I know when I looked at Michael his nose is what thing that I look at. The nostrils are different on each side. One side is a almost teardrop, & other is almost triaglelur looking. That doesnt change much if not at all from pic to pic of MICHAEL. The impersonators have to apply "that look" of Michael, so of course they can't do it the same everytime. So I've been trying to find at least one thing I can look at on the impersonator, that I can keep going back to. But I can't. because it's made-up. So I can understand when others say they have doubts that a certain impersonator is the same guy. We have to remember that they have to apply make-up & I'm sure prothetics in some cases to bring out cheeks, and indent in chin, among others. Because when these impersonators have no makeup they don't even look Michael. I wouldn't even glance at them to think they are impersonators if they walked past me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal