MissG

Re: TIAI January 3rd
January 04, 2012, 07:26:51 PM
After watching the interview I still wonder if wasn´t a double/ impostor signing those documents. A person under medication which seems to sedate one, would write like if the hand lost all the power...barely could move.

All the notes on the net. Who knows who is who.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

January 04, 2012, 10:10:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.S: @bec you are not the only one who thinks this is all for E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T. That's the reason why I didn't give any names.

I don't see anyone who thinks this is ALL for entertainment so please give me enough respect to read what I say (and I say it a lot, I'm fairly prolific and frequently quoted so there's no lack of opportunity) before you stuff me into a box and slap a label on, make sure it's accurate.

TS's comment was completely erroneous considering the community here and what other members say. To my knowledge NO ONE has stood up and said they think this is ALL for entertainment. FOR entertainment, yes. ALL for entertainment, no. There's many more layers then that. I trust I need not bore everyone by getting into it again.

Blah. I should save my breath. A wiser woman would. Me on the other hand... needs to learn when to shut up.

I have a good idea WHY TS made that comment, however, and no, I do not think it was a passive-aggressive snark at me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 04, 2012, 11:51:14 PM
The last 2 days have been interesting. It is very facinating to me to watch the story unfold after TS makes a post or re-direct. I thanked TS on the first page because after I read the context of the post he re-directed to, I realized that in that post it is written that the note Front posted was a piece of the reveal. Now confirmed by TS as agreeing with Front. To me that says that TS is now in the "piece by piece" part of revealing.

TS told us point blank who he is. So there is no lie on his part.

Reply #-1 on: January 11, 2010, 11:11:21
1-11. The Lynyrd Skynyrd Example
Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

TS also told us he would sign up using different names and why. So him being STUDY, TS, Front and way back "back" should not be a shock like it's new.

Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions. Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said. If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.

TS has already told us that the info he has been giving us is not to prove who (real/fake) he is as TS but for when he reveals his identity. Only MJ would want people to believe him when he says stuff. Who would really care if TS wasn't MJ and he turned out to be a fraud? He is anonymous right now.

Re: If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?

errrr

afraid/

Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

mj_bad/

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

:lol:

8-)

mj_dance/

Front even said that MJ could be standing right in front of us and some would still not believe he was MJ even after taking off the Pink Panther suit.

I find it interesting that it appears to me that some people have not realized that TS already said he was going to reveal himself/identity. When do you think that might take place? Early on in the hoax or close to it being over?

I think TS has begun to reveal himself starting with the re-direct to the ARK of the Covenant. Both TS and Front posting the same clock. After all the bitching amd moaning over TS not finishing up Level 7, Front gave us the story of Moses and leading the people out of the desert.

He said that there is no instant gratification, that we will be given what we need and not what we want. These are just a few examples. This is subtle hints like always.

Thanks TS.
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:57:45 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: TIAI January 3
January 05, 2012, 12:17:30 AM
I find it interesting that it appears to me that some people have not realized that TS already said he was going to reveal himself/identity. When do you think that might take place? Early on in the hoax or close to it being over?

I think TS has begun to reveal himself starting with the re-direct to the ARK of the Covenant. Both TS and Front posting the same clock. After all the bitching amd moaning over TS not finishing up Level 7, Front gave us the story of Moses and leading the people out of the desert.

He said that there is no instant gratification, that we will be given what we need and not what we want. These are just a few examples. This is subtle hints like always.

Wise words and an interesting perspective. Good post, Im_convinced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

January 05, 2012, 12:48:53 AM
Great post @Im_convinced.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

January 05, 2012, 02:00:46 AM

TS also told us he would sign up using different names and why. So him being STUDY, TS, Front and way back "back" should not be a shock like it's new.

Why would (did) he sign up under various user names and using different writing styles, I wonder ? To keep us entertained, to keep us busy ? Why the need for this "diversion" ? It doesn't sound fairplay to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 05, 2012, 03:00:58 AM
Im_convincedMJalive, super post! My personal favorite post of TS's revealing himself is the Lynyrd Sknyrd Example.   The reason why most or many members who have been here since the start of TS/Front posts, believe them to be from MJ, is we have read and pain-stakedly analyzed each post as they gave it, laying a thorough foundation in our minds of his identity, brick by brick.  If you read everything they say while thinking/assuming they are fakes, their posts will/may seem like rambling rants.

But if you commit to seeing MJ behind every post, they literally jump out of the page with amazing insight, clues, humor, wit, and love!  So I suggest a leap of faith to kick-start and propel you into a whole other spectacular level to this death hoax--MJ's ultimate genius extravaganza! Best of all you'll be enjoying his company here!
 typing/ mj_dance/
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:02:52 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 05, 2012, 03:06:46 AM

Why would (did) he sign up under various user names and using different writing styles, I wonder ? To keep us entertained, to keep us busy ? Why the need for this "diversion" ? It doesn't sound fairplay to me.

You are one of the posters that is starting to get on my nerves. What is your purpose here? Investigating the hoax or bitch in every TS/Front thread?

Cut it out and focus on things you DO think is worth your time, or find a new forum to post on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 05, 2012, 03:10:21 AM
Im_convincedMJalive, super post! My personal favorite post of TS's revealing himself is the Lynyrd Sknyrd Example.   The reason why most or many members who have been here since the start of TS/Front posts, believe them to be from MJ, is we have read and pain-stakedly analyzed each post as they gave it, laying a thorough foundation in our minds of his identity, brick by brick.  If you read everything they say while thinking/assuming they are fakes, their posts will/may seem like rambling rants.

But if you commit to seeing MJ behind every post, they literally jump out of the page with amazing insight, clues, humor, wit, and love!  So I suggest a leap of faith to kick-start and propel you into a whole other spectacular level to this death hoax--MJ's ultimate genius extravaganza! Best of all you'll be enjoying his company here!
 typing/ mj_dance/

Yep - the Lynryd Skynyrd example by TS from way back has always been in the back of my mind when I read anything by TS and Front for that matter.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 05, 2012, 04:37:00 AM
The last 2 days have been interesting. It is very facinating to me to watch the story unfold after TS makes a post or re-direct. I thanked TS on the first page because after I read the context of the post he re-directed to, I realized that in that post it is written that the note Front posted was a piece of the reveal. Now confirmed by TS as agreeing with Front. To me that says that TS is now in the "piece by piece" part of revealing.

TS told us point blank who he is. So there is no lie on his part.

Reply #-1 on: January 11, 2010, 11:11:21
1-11. The Lynyrd Skynyrd Example
Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions. Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said. If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.

TS has already told us that the info he has been giving us is not to prove who (real/fake) he is as TS but for when he reveals his identity. Only MJ would want people to believe him when he says stuff. Who would really care if TS wasn't MJ and he turned out to be a fraud? He is anonymous right now.

Re: If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?

errrr

afraid/

Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

mj_bad/

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

:lol:

8-)

mj_dance/

Front even said that MJ could be standing right in front of us and some would still not believe he was MJ even after taking off the Pink Panther suit.

Thanks TS.

Thumbs up

This is not my hand, by he way!! lolol/

Very wisely said. The hoax is about to end and people are still doubting TS/ Front/ back!!!!
I think without these informers we would have been running ins circles now, trying to find only one single  clue!!!!!  Thanks to them, we found so many!

Thanks to TS/Front/ Back, I don't have to look like that lady after visiting this forum and reading all kinds of stuff people write......

/pull hair/

Blessings

Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 04:51:53 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 05, 2012, 05:13:19 AM
i don't think it is necessarily bad to doubt TS or Front or Back. isn't that one of the lessons this hoax has taught us? question EVERYTHING? that being said, i don't think people should completely write off what others say because they don't understand or frustration gets in the way. i agree with bec that the ambiguous posts leave me saying "okay....... crash/." however, thank you very much im_convinced for your post. we've been on this hoax ride for so long sometimes we forget what we were given before. it's always good to go back and refresh our memory. we've probably been given subtle hints along the way that make sense now if we re-examined them. as for the redirect, i don't know what part TS is actually confirming. i've always assumed michael would be lurking in the shadows of the forum. i can't imagine him staying away. i'm sure he gets a kick communicating with us since he is technically "dead" to the rest of the world.

i do wonder if this is piece by piece and if we're now getting bigger (clearer) "pieces" for the whole picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 05, 2012, 08:27:03 AM
In all honesty I don't know what to believe. I've read Imconvinced and I think she's right but also everybody else seems to be right....yet there must be only one truth....seems logical that MJ would be here directing the hoax/leading us, but that feeling "it's too good to be true" keeps bugging me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2012, 10:01:26 AM

typing/ mj_dance/

Fantastic posts Im_convinced and MJonMind  ::P

The part I bolded sums up, for me, the 'frustration' of the past couple days re: the discussion in the Back thread...although I didn't lose sleep over it because I KNOW what I know, as most of us do.  And the reason we've come to KNOW certain things is because we put in the blood, sweat and tears required in order to KNOW it (as MJonMind alluded to).  We ALL had doubts along the way...for many of us, that included initial doubts about both TS and Front...we were 'cautious' with them BUT we kept an open mind to what they were telling us in their posts.  We actually READ their posts (all of them, not just a paragraph or two)...we cross-checked everything we could, we analyzed them against past and present info we had, and MANY times we questioned (and sometimes challenged) both TS and Front (bec is great at this lol) on things they said.  Yet, time and time again....tIME has NOT been able to prove them 'fake'....tIME being THE best 'test' of truth.

People questioning TS and/or Front is NOT a problem....most of us have been there, done that and STILL do.  I think most of us would agree that IF anyone had info that PROVED that something TS and/or Front said was NOT true or PROVED that they were 'fake'...we would NOT turn a blind eye to it but instead, we'd analyze that info just as we have TONS of other info along the way and will continue to analyze going forward.  The 'thing' that causes momentary frustration at times (again, nothing to lose sleep over)...is when members make comments that CLEARLY show not only that they have NOT read the info/people they are 'critiquing'....but they also are quick to pass judgement (again over material that they haven't even read).  To top it all off...they 'insinuate' that WE are the 'ignorant' ones not understanding anything lol.  It truly baffles the mind.

I find it 'interesting' that this happens from time to time...and usually at 'interesting' times.  The latest being right after TS' last redirect, the first ever redirect that specifically supported Front.  Which to those of us who have been paying attention, was HUGE on so many levels.  But before we could even 'celebrate' the full extent of the redirect (and yes, it was cause to celebrate for me...but maybe that's because I'm brainwashed  :roll:)....the discussion instantly turned to some attempting (and very poorly) to 'prove' Front is 'fake'.  I am not sure if it's just people wanting to stir the pot or if that was one example of the 'necessary evils' that Front mentioned. 

None of this is about not wanting to listen to opposing views....where have those that think that been for the past 2.5 years???  We've had opposing views on EVERYTHING, including TS and Front, from the very beginning and will continue to from time to time.  What occured the past fews days was NOT about opposing views.  I compare it to MANY of us having painstakingly built a foundation...brick by brick...layer by layer....for 2.5 years.  Having committed ourselves to the building of it...at times losing 'builders' along the way but always welcoming any THAT WERE HERE TO HELP AND NOT TEAR DOWN WHAT WE ALREADY BUILT....where we inspected each and every brick before adding it to the foundation to ensure it 'fit' and was strong enough to hold...a whole team effort driven by knowledge, intelligence, passion, and determination.  Yet, every once and awhile people 'show up' not exhibiting ANY signs of wanting to help (even though they claim such)...and instead, they just start trying to 'rattle' the foundation.  What they fail to KNOW or understand is that OUR foundation is rock-solid and though they may 'rattle' some 'builders' for a short time...the foundation is unbreakable.  Actually, we should thank them...the 'doubters', 'pot-stirrers', 'shit disturbers', and 'haters' have a 'part' in the building as well....they provide the CEMENT. 

Sorry if this was off-topic.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

diggyon

January 05, 2012, 10:28:13 AM
In all honesty I don't know what to believe. I've read Imconvinced and I think she's right but also everybody else seems to be right....yet there must be only one truth....seems logical that MJ would be here directing the hoax/leading us, but that feeling "it's too good to be true" keeps bugging me.

What would you do if you were Michael??? Would you leave the believers to chances and to the trolls?? Would you direct  them to understand the hoax?? Would you just come to the forum and read? Would you interact??? What would you do??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 05, 2012, 01:01:21 PM

What would you do if you were Michael??? Would you leave the believers to chances and to the trolls?? Would you direct  them to understand the hoax?? Would you just come to the forum and read? Would you interact??? What would you do??
If I was Michael I would have done TIAI.
But I'm not so what I would have done is not relevant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions