GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI January 3rd
January 04, 2012, 07:00:39 AM
First Front, now TS.

Front just came out of the blue telling us he's Back, meaning Michael (well not exactly out of the blue because it was us who called for Back to come so many times).

Now TS is suggesting that Michael is here on the forum and seems to validate the handwriting Front posted as being Michael's. So basicly TS wants us to understand that HE IS Michael, and also that Front is Michael?

And I was sooooooo sure that Front was TR /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2012, 07:27:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yes! not a victim! this was not a 'reactive' thing he did to escape. this is 'pro-active'. innovation. at its best.

And amen to that too!

well MJ was a pioneer, at the forefront of innovation throughout his entire career. why would this be different hey?  michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

diggyon

January 04, 2012, 07:58:52 AM
Anna, no the other way around, the redirected post was saying that MJ wouldn't chose to do "this" (death hoax and fool people, fans etc), that he must have had no choice, that he was in some danger, again, that idea. I argued that can't be true because the hoax was planned for decades.

The point is really that I said he would do exactly what he did here. I said he would redirect to a looooong post and let us guess the relevant part as a way to kill time going forward. And then he did that.

I'm not giving him an out. I'm giving him a hard time, as per usual I might add.

@ bec

just wanted to remind you of this:

TS_Comments

Yes indeed, some people on this forum and elsewhere are having trouble understanding the how’s AND THE WHY’S of the hoax, because they are living in a fantasy hoax world: thinking that it’s all just fun and games, with multiple ambulances floating around in the sky—while not gripping the reality of the power and the agenda which exists in the underworld, and that they actually did try to take MJ out in the trade towers on 9-11 (but they failed).  How can we be a united Army of Love, to stand up against their corrupt agendas, when so many of the soldiers think that it’s “All for E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T.”???

Are you entertained????????
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 08:00:43 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

January 04, 2012, 09:18:20 AM
Regarding level 7 we need to remember that this Hoax is very much alive but it’s also VERY complicated, complex and HUGE. Yes as Australianbeliever said TS told us he is busy with other projects. The forum is probably ONE of many projects, and its purpose is to awaken and educate people and to prepare us for what is to come.

For the record, there is no manipulating going on here, and no one is WANTING to be manipulated. We have plenty of clues that validate Front’s authenticity and this one re-direct is one big confirmation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

January 04, 2012, 09:21:22 AM
Regarding level 7 we need to remember that this Hoax is very much alive but it’s also VERY complicated, complex and HUGE. Yes as Australianbeliever said TS told us he is busy with other projects. The forum is probably ONE of many projects, and its purpose is to awaken and educate people and to prepare us for what is to come.

For the record, there is no manipulating going on here, and no one is WANTING to be manipulated. We have plenty of clues that validate Front’s authenticity and this one re-direct is one big confirmation.

Exactly!!!!!!

Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 09:23:54 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Sarahli

January 04, 2012, 09:30:21 AM
 lolol/ that's a FIRM statement Diggy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

January 04, 2012, 10:21:50 AM
@ Sarahli

lolol/   lolol/   lolol/   lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

bec

January 04, 2012, 11:34:16 AM
Anna, no the other way around, the redirected post was saying that MJ wouldn't chose to do "this" (death hoax and fool people, fans etc), that he must have had no choice, that he was in some danger, again, that idea. I argued that can't be true because the hoax was planned for decades.

The point is really that I said he would do exactly what he did here. I said he would redirect to a looooong post and let us guess the relevant part as a way to kill time going forward. And then he did that.

I'm not giving him an out. I'm giving him a hard time, as per usual I might add.

@ bec

just wanted to remind you of this:

TS_Comments

Yes indeed, some people on this forum and elsewhere are having trouble understanding the how’s AND THE WHY’S of the hoax, because they are living in a fantasy hoax world: thinking that it’s all just fun and games, with multiple ambulances floating around in the sky—while not gripping the reality of the power and the agenda which exists in the underworld, and that they actually did try to take MJ out in the trade towers on 9-11 (but they failed).  How can we be a united Army of Love, to stand up against their corrupt agendas, when so many of the soldiers think that it’s “All for E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T.”???

Are you entertained????????

YES, I am entertained. What's your point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 04, 2012, 11:47:35 AM
as I understand this - TS is validating Front

TS could also be Front could'nt he/she...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 04, 2012, 12:07:21 PM
It's 2012 now and it's going to happen this year.  The pieces are falling into place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

January 04, 2012, 12:48:39 PM
...regarding entertainment and games... do you all remember your days in school? The best way to learn (for most pupils) were the games in Maths or the songs in wich we learnd irregular verbs...
So the more you are entertained the better your brain remembers the facts... (boredom kills the brain cells)
I think someone does a good job here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 04, 2012, 12:58:04 PM
Yes, exactly hopi. That's exactly right. That's why entertainment is an integral part of the delivery vessel in which to transport the message to the people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 04, 2012, 03:40:44 PM
as I understand this - TS is validating Front

TS could also be Front could'nt he/she...

I guess they are good friends if not the same person .....I hope some day we shall know /white flag/.
Whoever is doing this, Michael or MJ team or somebody else - you did a very good job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 04, 2012, 05:27:58 PM

Exactly!!!!!!

Agreed and :lol: @diggyon's picture.

P.S: @bec you are not the only one who thinks this is all for E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T. That's the reason why I didn't give any names.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 04, 2012, 07:20:33 PM
I don´t see this redirect as the confirmation that:
1- MJ reads the forum
2- Front, Back or whoever are/ is Michael or informers

As I referred, when analyzing the letters, one must look at every detail, also motion. All that can be well faked, sorry to say to those so joyful and sure that this redirect is a confirmation of some sort related to MJ´s active participation in this forum.

We have seen 7 or more different signatures in Michael´s contracts. We don´t know if Michael signed them with a clear mind or if an impostor/ double did. Still this is not clear to me.

This video should be considered as well
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPQW33CkezA[/youtube]

I hope the truth will prevail in this matter since MJ´s signatures have been all over, testament and will included, contracts, meds...

If there is a wagon here, I go in the one that don´t interpretate this redired as the confirmation or validation of any member here as being MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal