paula-c

Re: TIAI January 3rd
January 03, 2012, 09:42:44 AM
The art of how to manipulate is a good art when you in a subtle manner and still enough mature and intelligent as to do so in such a way that does not harm anyone,... " when the goal of manipulation is for a good cause

It is definitely the letter of Michael, That is what you want to say TS

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

January 03, 2012, 09:50:10 AM
@ Sarahli,

please believe me if I tell you that you are one of the most rational members around here and I really enjoy your posts. Thank you and God bless you   respect/

@ Michael,

Man, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are among us and you are communicating with us!!!! Well, enjoy your stay and God bless you!

@ TS,

thanks for the redirect. I think it's an answer for so many questions!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

January 03, 2012, 10:33:36 AM
WOW! Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. I LOVE YOU! I was so shocked and pleasantly surprised to see this redirect today.
It's made my year!  /woohoo/

I am just as excited as all of you. This is pretty major and a great way to kick off this SPECIAL New Year of 2012. I know we have had a quiet period since the end of the trial, but I believe there are many surprises waiting for us this year. FAITH works and faith is rewarded and in the hands of faith, miracles unfold.

It seems evident to me that “someone” who has been on this forum for a VERY long time is finally getting the “go ahead” to CONFIRM what we have believed here about Front’s authenticity.  /woohoo/

We already had all the “clues” posted on the Back thread, the Family confirmations from Toya, Paris and Jermaine, the tweets, the clue about the missing “N” on official MJ FaceBook page, and now we have TS’s confirmation too about Front’s handwritten note that he gifted us for Christmas. respect/

party/

Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:48:32 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 03, 2012, 11:10:01 AM
TS and Front SEEM to be different persons by the way they write...also I remember a cube has 6 sides. If each side means another personality then I give up - I will never be able to know/understand such a complex person and his/hers motivations. How is it to never be sure who he/she really is  :(...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 12:14:48 PM
Another interesting redirect TS........the writing seems to be on the wall.  However, if there is one thing I have learned about you....there is usually more to a redirect than the obvious. So, that being said......what is it about these notes in particular?
I am especially interested in the one that talks about London.  As far as I can tell, after Sarahli posted that original post with the notes.....suspicious mind was the only one who asked about this note.  She got no response as far as I can tell.  Then Front posted on Jan1 and the thread was mostly that.  She quoted the exact same post on Dec 31 and asked:

"has it been mentioned that the stationary on this note from june is kliens office?"

I am just now catching that this note is from his office as well.  There are 3 main sections of the note:
1) asking if someone is in london.....international.....#12345 albums and single
2) a list of things to do...including make huge $
3) a note about who's doing a sculpture for a Halloween special
-if you follow the folds of the crumpled up paper, you get to a name on back: Tim * it would seem this is addressed possibly to man named Tim.  There is also what looks like a drink ring on the back...wine? 

Maybe it's not the note, but the seller of the note on the auction: september_10
September 10, 2001 was the 30th Anniversary at Madison Square Garden (correct?) also the day before 9/11 attacks. 
It would seem to be that this note was put out in public for a purpose.....what might that be?  How did this note come to be in the hands of this september_10 seller?  If it's a random person that picked it out of the trash, why september_10? 
As for the date of December 23, 2010 (the end date of the auction) several things popped up of interest.  However, on YouTube that day, there was a digitally remastered video of, "Elizabeth, I love you" with a RIP (I will just give a link):

It was uploaded by: DiegoMJDHBrasil

Here is a link to an article about the note specifically:

Anyways....probably way off track here.  However, no stone unturned, right? 
Have a great day TS.......thank you for the redirects....always a pleasure  suspicious//  :lol:
Happy New Year too!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 02:17:26 PM
I've been trying to catch up on the back thread for the past few months. Thank you TS!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

liegi

January 03, 2012, 02:31:51 PM
Thank you. I have never lost hope and believe in the seriousness of what he's doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 03, 2012, 02:46:13 PM
Sarahli summarized a couple of good points perfectly.  /bravo/ girl. I wish everyone could understand that this is not all for a M.O.V.I.E. TS explained it a couple of times and he redirected to Sarahli's post where she wrote plain simple that this is not just for fun purposes. Sarahli also wrote that the writing Front posted belongs to Michael, so this redirect is another confirmation of the writing belongs to Michael. Thank you for the redirect TS. I must admit that I was missing the redirects of yours. :mrgreen:

P.S: I've always known that our King is watching us. ;) Love You.
Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:49:25 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 03, 2012, 02:49:49 PM
MJ sure is a bored fella.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 03, 2012, 02:51:18 PM

As much as you are.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 03, 2012, 03:49:03 PM
This redirect speaks volumes.

with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 03, 2012, 05:22:50 PM
@ TS

thank you for redirecting us to the back thread. it was good to review this post.

would also like to put it out there that many of us are still WAITING VERY EAGERLY for you to WRAP up LEVEL 7. (no we havent forgotten  :lol: :lol: :lol:)

although we understand patience is of the essence, just thought i'd put it out there that several members here have not forgotten about it and are anticipating a post from you 

respect/
Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 05:26:16 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

January 03, 2012, 09:04:51 PM
:lol:   So then there's something interesting happening for us, every time he gets bored?  /cook/

Sarahli
It seems evident to me that “someone” who has been on this forum for a VERY long time is finally getting the “go ahead” to CONFIRM what we have believed here about Front’s authenticity.

Why would he give himself the go-ahead?  ;) 

Wishingstar, I remember the discussion on that London note (if someone could find the thread). Don't know if there was any consensus.  Also that Best Of Joy lyrics was supposedly written on the back of the "Things to do today" notepad that a fan had given MJ as he entered the gate on the 24th. The thinking was that MJ must be alive to have written AND sung the song for the 'Michael' album.  But then Sharon Sidney maintains that MJ was kidnapped, and is held hostage to continue writing and singing songs. errrr :lol:   Maybe that's why Front's been sending us snippets of music... :cry:

Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 09:20:27 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 09:47:43 PM
Hey MJonmind.......

Thank you so much for the info.......I did a quick search, and bingo:

I searched the wrong thing earlier......I think my mind freezes up at times, lol. 
It's interesting this note has been so dissected.  It was thoroughly discussed and is really fun to go back and read.  So many people are still here, so many we have not heard from in long time. 

I noticed too about the "Things To Do Today" paper...I had no idea about the notepad from a fan.  I don't know how to prove that, but it would make total sense if that's the same paper.  I find it really interesting that things we have discussed and picked apart always seem to some forward again.  Timing has a lot to do with things, I feel. 

Thanks again for the info...it was just the right prompt at the right time......great teamwork  ;)

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 03, 2012, 09:53:22 PM
Why would Michael not read the forums? It would make sense that after planning this Hoax carefully that he would want to give clues to those who are open-minded enough to seek the truth for themselves.

If we have become intrigued and involved in this “ARG”, then it has been our own choice. I don’t believe that Michael is playing with our feelings or manipulating anyone. The nature and seriousness of the Hoax is such that he cannot be more direct and plain about what he can tell us. TS told us about the “dangers” surrounding Michael, so this is the only way that Michael can communicate with us. I believe that as factors play out and the Hoax’s mission is fulfilled behind the scenes, that Michael will reveal himself to us “piece by piece”.

What Front has given us with this handwritten note seems to be one “piece” revealed. I think we all know that timing is important and although we get frustrated, we have to realize that we are merely the observers of a grand plan that needs to unfold in its own time.

Although the Hoax has an entertainment aspect, Michael would not do something like this if he had had a choice. There is no way that Michael would set out to “play” with his fans and us beLIEvers. I think that perceptions are being misconstrued.

How can Michael tell us and be 100% sure that we would keep the secret? In what way could he do this? We don’t know who else is reading the forum. Perhaps he doesn't want to place us in any danger, or perhaps someone in a weak moment could leak that information out when it's not part of the plan yet.
I know it's quite obvious but it needs to be repeated: if Michael revealed himself to us without a shadow of a doubt then this would stop being a Hoax. The Hoax will end when Michael Bams, pure and simple. Until then we are not meant to be in the "know". The fewer people involved, the better for Hoax success.

The zillions of clues that Michael left for us and the whispers we have received prove to me that Michael has considered our feelings. We can’t forget the seriousness of the Hoax and FBI involvement.

We can't lose perspective of this thing now, we have come so far.

BeTheChange:
It also depends on our individual interpretation of 'manipulation'.  People 'manipulate' things all the time...it's the intent driving the 'manipulation' that interests me because that will greatly affect the effect lol.  I think we can pretty much all agree that no matter why MJ hoaxed his death, he had a very good reason or several for doing so.

Very well said, I agree with you.
Quote from: MissG
Imo, I would not focus on the letters, but the dots over the "i". Let´s compare Michael´s "dots" with Front "dots". What´s your conclusion @you all?

First of all one point that people may not have taken into consideration: Do you think that Michael may have deliberately “disguised” his handwriting just a tiny bit? Again for reasons that have already been discussed ie that it is not yet “tIME” to reveal ALL. As I have stated already there is a trail of clues and it went crescendo. Don't take the note alone but consider it with all and everything that's happened here.

Now no one writes EXACTLY the same all the time, and IF they do then perhaps this is a trait of their personality. There are tons of samples on the internet of Michael’s writing, some are the same and some are different.

I was looking at other samples because I didn’t understand what Miss G meant by "motion" and i's.  Here is one that’s more similar to the i's in Front's note. Look at the "i" in "special" on the last word of this note.

Here is another sample. Look at the 3rd line from the bottom and the word "it". The "i" is the same motion of the dot as in Front’s note:

So to me this proves that handwritings can change and evolve with time and can be different according to a person's mood. I personally do not write much nowadays because of those computers and my handwriting has changed a lot so I think it can have an influence in the non-consistency. Anyway this note from Front is very Michaelish. 8-)

NOTE: IDK if this is the redirect for January 2nd or 3rd since I just signed on tonight, so I'm assuming it is the 3rd

Now wait just a cotton pickin second here.

I realize that when TS redirects to a post he is echoing (or validating) a PORTION of that post... NOT NECCESSARILY the entire post... but does everyone realize that?

Because I think the "20 years culmination of planning and execution" (not a quote, from memory, you get the gist) negates nearly this entire statement from the redirected post.

Because there's no way this hoax was done on the fly, with no other choice, as if MJ was so painED at the notion (of a death hoax and fooling people) that he had no other choice, I call BS on that one. He PLANNED this... painstakingly and lovingly planned this for DECADES. How do you take a life's work like that and change it at the last second to add DEATH to the HOAX and pull it off like this? (in the advent someone poses this scenario to that question) I am having difficulty brainstorming that possibility. In fact, I don't believe that for a second. This whole thing is perfect, from the physical hoax on 6/25/09, to the paperwork hoax with the fake documents, to the ARG hoax with the clues and the websites and the HUGE online community following rabbit trails that invariably hold a 100% DEAD END rating regardless of determination level and networking capabilities, to the media hoax with TMZ strategically poised to do MJs bidding... it's perfect and iron clad, methodical and air tight.  You don't cook that up relatively overnight. I believe whole-heartedly it did take every bit of 20 years to bring together, it is fool proof in it's execution.

Blah blah blah you know how I do...

Point is, he redirected to a loooooooong post.

Just to refresh your memory, check the date on this post of mine from the TIAI December 26 thread:
No doubt he's alive.

I think TS might have run out of material. I think he gave up on the levels and switched over to the metaphorical angle... the redirects... where there is no right or wrong... no proof is ever needed. No validation will be forthcoming, no answers will ever be gleaned. We get to guess n guess n guess n guess... and perhaps he will redirect to someone's answer... a long post of course... so we can play the "guess which part was right" game from now until either bamsday or we all grow tired of this little time killer and go find some other obsession to distract us from the unending misery we call daily life.

He doesn't need to answer to any of these theories or explain a damn thing anymore. We will all be satisfied with redirects and bottomless religious debate distracting us from the fact that he left us hanging on 11/29 and never kept his word. Maybe if he ignores it long enough we will all forget it ever happened?

This one isn't likely to ever forget. I'm a big pain in the ass that way.

But no, Aussie, I have no doubt that MJ is alive.

which is EXACTLY what he did. Which I find hysterical. Heeeeee, TS, you kill me. I actually feel more like hugging you then strangling you now. That's a much needed attitude adjustment, thank you.

(and ps. @TS, I'm sorry for wanting to strangle you. All things considered, I hope you understand.)

pps. @PureLove, you could just save yourself some typing and just write "bec" instead of "some people" in your posts. We all know you mean me. Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions