loyalfanTopic starter

could michael be behind this ???
January 02, 2012, 05:49:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login when i read this i was sad because it refers to michael having passed,but could he be behind the fall of arnold klien >>> or am i just losing my mind in all this ??? zz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: could michael be behind this ???
January 02, 2012, 06:46:42 PM
Arnie did the unraveling to himself, the day he claimed Michael was with Jason in an affair. THAT brought all wrath from EVERYONE down on him! Look at the timeline. He lost clients in droves, over it. Who wants to go to a doctor who tells the world anything about anyone just for air time!?

Hanging out with celebs went to his head, to where he thought he was one himself. He lived a life larger than anyone I've ever seen.
Spending $7 million in 3 years!? Come on! These days, people will rent places for cheap, rather than purchase in this economy. No spending sprees. You can rent designer labels for the Red Carpet from online, for a fraction of the purchase these days!

So, so many ways to put on an appearance.
But what we had here was a doctor, who talked about clients behind their backs in a bad way.

May he enjoy the Sour Grapes of Wrath!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Re: could michael be behind this ???
January 02, 2012, 07:02:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login when i read this i was sad because it refers to michael having passed,but could he be behind the fall of arnold klien >>> or am i just losing my mind in all this ??? zz

Well it seems that the "GOoD" doctor has only 1 comment and it's not even in his favour  :mrgreen: :

My heart bleeds for the leech... er not.

- Lurch (ex-pat), Palma, Spain, 02/1/2012 23:32
(maybe pat means PATIENT  :idea: )

As I see he knows Janice Dickinson  :shock:  /cook/ .........intresting I have to say:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW3HfOk2jtI[/youtube]
X17 Xclusive! June 26th, 2009 Janice answers questions about Michael;
"I loved his music, but he was a very naughty guy."
  :oops: sorry Janice I had already knew that before you even told me  :oops: geek/ ;) !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions