melodyTopic starter

Occult Holidays - With Doc Marquis
January 01, 2012, 11:31:15 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDdqsf4TGCU[/youtube]

I came across this video a couple of days ago as I researched the origins of secular holidays. Doc Marquis claims to be an Ex-Illuminati Witch. He speaks about the Occult significance behind many of the major events on our calendar today. For those who want to skip the intro: he starts speaking around the 00:02:18 mark. There's a lot of information in this video that I haven't seen elsewhere.

edit: just realized I should probably put a disclaimer: Joseph "Doc" Marquis converted to Christianity and in this video he's speaking with a Christian audience in mind.
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 01:36:00 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: Occult Holidays - With Doc Marquis
January 01, 2012, 09:14:37 PM
note to self to watch when time permits.
Thanks for posting Melody. I've always known about the sources of holidays and how religious leaders of the day adopted pagan feast days and tried to dress them up differently, but this promises to be a much more indepth look.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: Occult Holidays - With Doc Marquis
January 01, 2012, 10:25:46 PM
So, let me get this straight: he helped to murder over 100 people while being a High Priest at age 13, witch later, then converted over Christianity to be a good person and cash in?

/pull hair/ How stupid does he think people really are!? First of all, there's NO LIMIT on murder! You'd at least think he'd help some families find out what happened to their loved ones.

No - this dude is purely feeding on people's fear, and a complete lunatic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal