GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI January 1
January 01, 2012, 04:56:51 PM
lol
still can't help thinking if the 999th day from death will be of any relevance
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:20:57 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 01, 2012, 05:48:58 PM
I doubt the "end of the world" is happening this year and Nostradamus has been interpretated as it comes (ala barnum´s syndrome). So, no worries. Another thing is being realistic. Look how Iran, Israel and USA are now phucking around--> WW3? Let´s hope not. Why can´t governments be at peace? Those people have the finger ready to push on the red button...hope they got a nice day before deciding going further.

12:21 reminds me the time discussed in am ambo thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 01, 2012, 07:19:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
lol

:lol:
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:21:21 PM by Yambo3003
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

January 01, 2012, 07:39:53 PM
Happy New Year to everyone.  In my honest opinon I do not think that the world will end in the sense that everyone thinks. I think that the old systems of things that were done in the past will no longer be.  As to the infamous predictions of Nostramadus, in my honest opinion he was only seeing with his third eye what would happened if mankind would continue on the path that they are going. Therea are so many variables nd altnernate paths that can be taken. But we all can agree that if mankind continue on the path we are on down then that dreadful results will occur. I think that what the messge is that when that day come, will we be able to say that we done the best that we can  and are please with the work that we have done in ths lifetime. If we can say yes, then there is nothing and I mean not a thing in the world that we should be afraid of. I think that it was stated a long time ago regarding S.T.U.D.Y..  And from what I took from that thread was this.  IF we can look back on our lives when questioned and state with convictions that we done the best that we can  and that we dealt with situattions in life  with the best intentions and look then no one can tell you that your life was meaningless. And that you knew in your heart that you did what you were put on this earth for then there is nothing that can be said. Study your life, take a look back and reflect on the many things that went on in your life and how it was dealt. So when that day comes and The Powers That B Asked  you do you believe you lived your life to the best of your abilities, you can say with conviction YES I HAVE!  IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MAN IN THE MIRROR, it has been in the past, it is now and it will be in the future. Look in to the mirror of our soul and asked yourself. Did I Listened to what my soul was telling me?  Did I Observe what was going on in the world through the eyes of my soul? Did I verfied with convictions that a change needs to be made starting with me? Did I go about executing those changes in me?  Just like Michael stating it is all about L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2012, 08:03:43 PM
lol

March, 20th is the 999th day I think. ;)
And that picture...  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

RK

January 01, 2012, 08:25:48 PM
So being passive is all it takes :?:  No action required on our part, just sit and wait?  Isn’t that what has allowed the NWO to further its causes thus far?  I am now officially and totally confused.   :?

No, on the contrary, we should warn and tell people about this illusion world. We are the ones who are going to awake the rest of humanity. We shouldn't sit and wait. It's in our hands.
I think back to the very early days of the hoax ['09]. We looked at food additives, flouridation of our water supplies, the global financial crisis and who was pulling these strings and manipulating the system we found ourselves to be a part of. Two years down the road, have we put into practice things that we were able to do such as have a vegetable garden and chooks if we were able to. Get out of debt or at least reduce our debts if we have mortgages by  downsizing [not buying into the propaganda that we have to have a big house and keep up with the Jones]. Also having a supply of non perishable foods and water, candles, torches and battery powered radio put aside for emergencies if needed. I call this not being fearful, but being practical and prepared in a worse case scenario. Then there is the much deeper subject of getting the man in the mirror and his or her neighbours and friends prepared for such a time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 01, 2012, 08:26:34 PM
lol

March, 20th is the 999th day I think. ;)
And that picture...  lolol/

March 20, 2012 is the vernal equinox, which is 9 months (or 277 days) before December 21, 2012 , the winter solstice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 02, 2012, 01:08:05 AM
People are doing something about it......people have a voice.  We no longer are going to take it .....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FOwA0VBlZA&feature=pyv[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRtc-k6dhgs[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccazpyz0RyQ&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 01:11:31 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 02, 2012, 02:23:01 AM

I was looking at this image again and decided to try and figure out the angle of the clock hands.  I came up with 114 degree angle - going on the fact that a circle has 360 degrees and dividing it by 60 (number of minutes in an hour), which is 6.  The number of minutes between the two hands is 19 (the hour hand at 2 minutes past 12, the minute hand on 21) so times that (19) by 6 (as the degreed angle between each minute would be 6) and I got 114.  360 / 60 * 19 = 114.  I hope that makes sense, sorry for all the parentheses.  The 911 call was made at 12:21 and the approximate time the ambulance arrived at UCLA was 1:14 pm.  Weird 'coincidence'.  However, having figured that out, I don't know what to make of that.   

I hope the calculations are correct, it's very late.
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:24:52 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 02, 2012, 02:27:36 AM
I'd get to bed if I were you Andrea!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 02, 2012, 02:32:15 AM
lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 02, 2012, 02:36:18 AM
:lol: Thank you and goodnight!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 02, 2012, 02:56:33 AM
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

loyalfan

January 02, 2012, 03:57:20 AM
this video,makes it clearer to me what michael is telling us....corruption is all around us,sueezing us tighter all the time,controlling our every move....we are the ones with the power because there are more of "us" than there are "them"...they just dont want us to "see" that...WAKE UP PEOPLE ....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 02, 2012, 05:01:44 AM
Usually every New Years this movie is shown on TV.  I've always loved it.  Could 'someone' be giving us clues of what is going on in our world?

I believe God inspires much more than just the Bible, in revealing important things to mankind.  TPTB like to pit 2 sides against each other such as blacks against whites, enjoy the fight, and gain financially by it.  But perhaps Michael is going to beat them at their game like in this movie.  It was directed by John Landis a year after doing Thriller with MJ.
 michael-jackson/

Trading Placesis a 1983 American comedy film, of the genre, directed by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, starring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginand You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It tells the story of an upper class commodities broker and a homeless street hustler whose lives cross paths when they are unknowingly made part of an elaborate bet. The storyline has been commented upon as a modern take on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's classic 19th century novel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which itself was also a satire. Ralph Bellamy, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginand You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginalso star.

Plot
  Duke brothers Randolph (Ralph Bellamy) and Mortimer (Don Ameche) own Duke & Duke, a successful You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Pennsylvania. Holding opposing views on the issue of nature versus nurture, they make a wager and agree to conduct an experiment switching the lives of two people at opposite sides of the social hierarchy and observing the results. They witness an encounter between their managing director—the well-mannered and educated Louis Winthorpe III (Dan Aykroyd), engaged to the Dukes' grand-niece Penelope Kristin Holby—and a poor street hustler named Billy Ray Valentine Eddie Murphy; Valentine is arrested at Winthorpe's insistence because of a suspected robbery attempt. The Dukes decide to use the two men for their experiment.

Winthorpe is publicly framed as a thief and drugs are planted on him when he is arrested. He is fired from his job, his bank accounts are frozen, and he is denied entry to the Duke-owned town-house where he resides. He befriends a prostitute named Ophelia
Jamie Lee Curtis who allows him to stay at her apartment on the condition of receiving a reward once he re-establishes himself in society. Winthorpe soon finds himself ostracized and abandoned by Penelope and his former friends. Meanwhile, claiming to operate an assistance program for the underprivileged, the Dukes bail Valentine out of jail, install him in Winthorpe's position at the company and give him use of Winthorpe's home. Valentine quickly becomes well-versed in the business and acts well-mannered, even applying his street smarts to the job.

During the firm's Christmas party, Winthorpe is caught planting drugs in Valentine's desk in a desperate attempt to get his job back. After Winthorpe flees, Valentine hides in a bathroom stall to smoke a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he took from the desk. The Dukes enter the bathroom and, unaware of Valentine's presence, discuss in detail the outcome of their experiment and settle their wager for $1. Valentine overhears their exchange and learns that the Dukes have no intention of keeping him in the job due to his race. Valentine decides to seek out Winthorpe.
Having unsuccessfully attempted suicide by shooting himself with a semi-automatic pistol (which fails to go off till after he throws it away), Winthorpe again attempts suicide in Ophelia's apartment by overdosing on pills. Valentine, Ophelia and Winthorpe's former butler Coleman You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) nurse him back to health and inform him of the Dukes' experiment. On television, they learn of a Clarence Beeks You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) transporting a secret report on orange crop forecasts. Winthorpe and Valentine recall large payments made to Beeks by Duke & Duke and realize that the Dukes are planning to obtain this report to corner the market on frozen orange juice. The group agrees to disrupt their plan as revenge.

Learning of Beeks' travel plans, the four get aboard his train (aboard which a New Year's Eve costume party is also being thrown) to switch the report in Beeks' possession with a forgery. Beeks uncovers their scheme and attempts to kill them. He fails, because of the interference of a drunken partier in a gorilla costume, and is subdued, and the group dress him in a gorilla costume and lock him in a cage with a real gorilla. The forgery is then delivered to the Dukes, while Winthorpe and Valentine head to the
World Trade Center to buy out the Dukes, Coleman and Ophelia providing the necessary money.

On the commodities trading floor at Four World Trade Center, the Dukes commit all their holdings (Randolph doing so against Mortimer's advice) to buying frozen concentrated orange-juice You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; other traders follow their lead, inflating the price. Before the real crop report is declassified, Valentine and Winthorpe sell futures heavily at the increased price. After the forecast that the orange crop will be normal, the price of orange-juice futures plummets. Valentine and Winthorpe successfully cover their You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, turning a profit of more than three hundred million American dollars.

The Dukes fail to meet a margin call and are ruined, being left owing three hundred and ninety-four million American dollars for futures now worth a fraction of what they contracted to pay. Valentine and Winthorpe explain to the Dukes that they had made a wager on whether they could get rich while making the Dukes poor simultaneously. Valentine collects $1 from Winthorpe (who had believed their revenge plan would fail) while Randolph collapses holding his chest, a heart attack having seized him, and Mortimer shouts angrily at his brother about their failed plan.
Beeks and the gorilla are last seen being loaded onto a ship headed to Africa, while Valentine, Winthorpe, Ophelia, and Coleman relax on a luxurious yacht in an un-named tropical locale.   

Here is the trailer:

In this clip Aykroyd and Murphy are teaming up to destroy the 2 rich guys who were betting on them for a dollar.

This is really cool/strange, because they get out of a taxi that says, “LOVE”, and then they walk by the 2 trade centre buildings while one says you won’t believe the carnage that will take place here, and talk about destroying the enemy.

Does someone know how to link to the actual movie such as part 1?  Thanks!  I recommend watching it for maybe more clues.

Sweet dreams Andrea!

Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 05:19:59 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions