Re: TIAI January 3
January 05, 2012, 08:23:07 PM
Love4Michael, some of the posts in here interest me. Doesn't mean I have to be overly interested in TS.

Australian MJ BeLIEver, we, meaning I and certain posters on here, seem to have a totally different definition of what "discussion" means. This is basically my definition:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"... an exchange of views on some topic ..."

Meaning ... different opinions, views are discussed. If only one view is allowed, then it's not a discussion. That's what I don't get, people are saying discussions are ok, but at the same time allow only one view in the so called discussion. Then you should really call it something else, it's confusing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2012, 08:33:09 PM
@anewfan or anyone else who feels the need to put their own 'spin' on what I said...YOUR primary concern, as we've heard it over and over and over and over again....is that OPINIONS are not allowed.  What I wrote is my OPINION...you can't have it both ways....either you're for EVERYONE being able to share theirs or your not.

If something I said 'rings your bell' (and by 'your' I mean anyone who reads my post and feels the urge to continue on with their bash-filled ways), THAT is beyond my control.  But it most definitely is within YOUR control what you decide to do with it.  You can bash it, ignore it, curse me to kingdom come, stick pins in a voodoo doll in my honor, or maybe you can take a long hard look in the mirror and try to figure out WHY you were offended by it.  Either way...I've stated my OPINION....and it still stands.

I'm all for showing love...but some people are making it VERY difficult lately because all they're bringing to the party is hate. 

As for this whole discussion...(now TS' threads are gonna get infiltrated) I'm not about to engage in a bitchfest that veers completely off-topic and doesn't bring me to any new knowledge, any good energy or anyTHING other than wanting to bang my head against a wall.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

RK

January 05, 2012, 08:37:58 PM
This is a TIAI thread. Can we keep this on topic please. That means griping, bitching, moaning, hijacking and sabotage attempts are not wanted or appreciated in here.
I thank you in advance for you cooperation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 05, 2012, 09:36:07 PM
Oh my god I am so fucking sick of this shit. Move the fuck ON, ANEWFAN and SARAH31. Christ, what the hell is wrong with you two?

I will sit here and babysit this board all night and any more of your antagonistic "poor little ol NASTY MEAN FACE me" posts found anywhere I happen to browse will be deleted. The ensuing arguments they cause and any quotes of said posts will be deleted too.

Oh btw, if you're so unhappy here and dislike it so much then go somewhere else. Don't sit around and bitch about it. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT.

@anewfan, I know you're not a troll, so stop ACTING like one.

So get this, now instead of archiving back posts tonight, I have to spend my after work hours babysitting the mean girls club. THANKS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 06, 2012, 12:08:53 AM
it was the context of the NIN video.

I can't believe you watched it  :lol:
And it is not vulgar if you look beyond the appearances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2012, 01:03:08 AM
it was the context of the NIN video.

I can't believe you watched it  :lol:
And it is not vulgar if you look beyond the appearances.
i can sense certain ppl being waved good bye.

as i said, MJ isnt vulgar. so yes beyond the appearances it wasnt vulgar. it was the context.
i just dont think its respectful. but JMO. MJ is hot and I love him and his GP - you know that :-)

i just love his brain more. he is more than just a 'sex icon'

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 06, 2012, 03:15:29 AM
I've never said that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 06, 2012, 03:44:20 AM

Again   :shock: 

If we took a vote, I'm sure at least 95% here are sick of this.

Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:47:01 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 06, 2012, 03:48:03 AM
Not sure how one can intelligently "discuss" a topic(s) which they have openly said they have no interest in and they have barely bothered to read up about or investigate or follow.

......get ma' drift?
Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:49:40 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 06, 2012, 03:49:04 AM
Why would Michael not read the forums? It would make sense that after planning this Hoax carefully that he would want to give clues to those who are open-minded enough to seek the truth for themselves.

If we have become intrigued and involved in this “ARG”, then it has been our own choice. I don’t believe that Michael is playing with our feelings or manipulating anyone. The nature and seriousness of the Hoax is such that he cannot be more direct and plain about what he can tell us. TS told us about the “dangers” surrounding Michael, so this is the only way that Michael can communicate with us. I believe that as factors play out and the Hoax’s mission is fulfilled behind the scenes, that Michael will reveal himself to us “piece by piece”.

What Front has given us with this handwritten note seems to be one “piece” revealed. I think we all know that timing is important and although we get frustrated, we have to realize that we are merely the observers of a grand plan that needs to unfold in its own time.

Although the Hoax has an entertainment aspect, Michael would not do something like this if he had had a choice. There is no way that Michael would set out to “play” with his fans and us beLIEvers. I think that perceptions are being misconstrued.

How can Michael tell us and be 100% sure that we would keep the secret? In what way could he do this? We don’t know who else is reading the forum. Perhaps he doesn't want to place us in any danger, or perhaps someone in a weak moment could leak that information out when it's not part of the plan yet. I know it's quite obvious but it needs to be repeated: if Michael revealed himself to us without a shadow of a doubt then this would stop being a Hoax. The Hoax will end when Michael Bams, pure and simple. Until then we are not meant to be in the "know". The fewer people involved, the better for Hoax success.

The zillions of clues that Michael left for us and the whispers we have received prove to me that Michael has considered our feelings. We can’t forget the seriousness of the Hoax and FBI involvement.

We can't lose perspective of this thing now, we have come so far.

BeTheChange:
It also depends on our individual interpretation of 'manipulation'.  People 'manipulate' things all the time...it's the intent driving the 'manipulation' that interests me because that will greatly affect the effect lol.  I think we can pretty much all agree that no matter why MJ hoaxed his death, he had a very good reason or several for doing so.

Very well said, I agree with you.
Quote from: MissG
Imo, I would not focus on the letters, but the dots over the "i". Let´s compare Michael´s "dots" with Front "dots". What´s your conclusion @you all?

First of all one point that people may not have taken into consideration: Do you think that Michael may have deliberately “disguised” his handwriting just a tiny bit? Again for reasons that have already been discussed ie that it is not yet “tIME” to reveal ALL. As I have stated already there is a trail of clues and it went crescendo. Don't take the note alone but consider it with all and everything that's happened here.

Now no one writes EXACTLY the same all the time, and IF they do then perhaps this is a trait of their personality. There are tons of samples on the internet of Michael’s writing, some are the same and some are different.

I was looking at other samples because I didn’t understand what Miss G meant by "motion" and i's.  Here is one that’s more similar to the i's in Front's note. Look at the "i" in "special" on the last word of this note.

Here is another sample. Look at the 3rd line from the bottom and the word "it". The "i" is the same motion of the dot as in Front’s note:

So to me this proves that handwritings can change and evolve with time and can be different according to a person's mood. I personally do not write much nowadays because of those computers and my handwriting has changed a lot so I think it can have an influence in the non-consistency. Anyway this note from Front is very Michaelish. 8-)

NOTE: IDK if this is the redirect for January 2nd or 3rd since I just signed on tonight, so I'm assuming it is the 3rd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2012, 04:15:15 AM
didnt say that abt you gina. its how i felt about the video. didnt accuse you of anything hun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 06, 2012, 08:38:16 AM

Again   :shock: 

loooolllll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike