anewfan

I am really inspired by Ron Paul's message and his message has remained the same since the 80's. He wants the government to back off and to get our troops out of these dumb wars we are in. I have never believed in war. I think it's just senseless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

MJonmind

That's what troubles me about buying gold and silver, or even hoarding food and supplies for that matter. It possibly sets you up for attack and robbery. Unless you carry guns as well.  Makes me shudder to think how enjoyable life will be then when all this happens, worse case scenario. errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's what troubles me about buying gold and silver, or even hoarding food and supplies for that matter. It possibly sets you up for attack and robbery. Unless you carry guns as well.  Makes me shudder to think how enjoyable life will be then when all this happens, worse case scenario. errrr

bearhug bearhug It will be okay, really! Just look at the lessons from the past 100 years, and you have your answers. ;))

Russia destroyed themselves, thus no WW3. American companies unfortunately, did send our jobs to China, thus temporarily boost their economy. This is where the new POLLUTION is coming from, that you can see from the satellites. Something must be done - the TOP 1% is responsible, by abusing NAFTA agreement. Now, we've caught them. We've navigated SEVERAL RECESSIONS, so don't panic! Everyone always blames someone else, it's just par for the course called: Politics!

Here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's a chart that tracks GDP 1923 - 2009! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fear is what makes things worse. You should see all the empty buildings in CA! But, we'll get through it, like we always do.
I do suggest people stop watching all the disinformation put out on the internet, created to fleece you, pull you into their paranoia schemes. Stay away from watching what the moronic Hollywierdos do, who cares!? YOU have a life, and it is separate
from them! Stop wishing you were them. Actually, most of them don't live out here much anymore, they've sold their homes high, and bought ranches in other cheaper states low. Fly wherever for jobs.

BUT - thanks to the Internet itself, many of us have been able to utilize this global economy, to boost ourselves, and survive!

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:29:38 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichaelTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Gold & silver will be your only assests....Credit unions, banks, doesn't matter what instution, it will be wiped out. Gold & silver, sure you wouldn't put it in a safe. You bury it. Remember gold & silver if you have rings, necklaces, etc.... who knows you have them??? you always would bury them. And there's plenty of ways to do it. When your talking burying it, your talking like 4 ft under ground, in PVC piping, & plenty of ways to throw off metal detectors. When you have money in a institution, it is NEVER SAFE!! There is NO FDIC, like your bank tells you, it's been looted by the Federal REserve. Remember your bank is suppose to make sure the FDIC is protecting your money, by matching your funds in case of bank or credit union failure? it won't be backed up. The money is gone. All  I'm trying to do is warn you guys of upcoming tragedy. As long as you can afford to lose your 401k, then your ok. I have no faith in any instiution. Over 28% of Americans have already taken out the loans on the 401k, most in history.
When I look for answers I want the truth, I'm not wasting my time looking at "statitics" of someones "opinions". So when researching, go with your gut feeling, if someone is telling you the truth. If going to any government site, you can bet, your getting BS.
Just like the vaccines. Why is it that a 6 year child has to have 47 vaccines. Multiple vaccines of the same one. WHY??? BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK!! MORE VACCINES....MORE DAMAGE..... My grandaughter went in for her 4 month checkup, & because she's not getting any vaccines, they tried pushing it again on my daughter. She refuses. But just for shits & grins asked how many she would've gotten??  14 they we're going give that day..  14----REALLY!!!   TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Russia destroyed themselves?  :roll: Already insignificant power?
Okay. This explains the need for Missile Defense and NATO stubbornness
with surrounding us  :mrgreen: that's because there is no such thing as
mighty Russia already. Forget there is such country. Scarecrow moved to Middle East anyway.

Russia is the only country that will do anything to prevent new wars. We do
not want wars, anywhere. We might be forced into cr*p again, but we'll do anything not to be
actively involved. All new wars {yes, there will be more} will be started by those who started
last 5 or 6 or them. Will it be the size or WW? I sure hope not, but hundreds or thousands
of civilians will be slaughtered as always. On my continent, as always. We'll see blood
and bodies and refugees again. It will be all okay behind the oceans, so yeah, it will
be okay over there. Bless bombings, as long as it's there somewhere, it's for a good
reason, sure.

As for investment - I too recommend silver and gold. Silver actually did even better here.
Gold was ok. Dollars, Euros, local currency - all losers lol.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:40:25 PM by Aidan_81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
people please remember, if you have gold & silver who's knows you have it? There is no receipts of gold, like the paper money that will be useless. I had taken half of my 401k out, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I SPENT THE MONEY ON. It shows I took the money & ......... that's it.....no tracking of what I bought, what I buried, what I used it for. If you have "paper money", or money in the banks, credit unions, etc.... when the government takes over the institution, your money will be not returned. The bank went belly up, government stepped in, like it was engeneered, & your money is GONE!!  My daughter currently doesn alot of couponing. She would post her "goodies" on her Facebook showing what kind of deals she got. I told her, don't do that anyone, because the government is getting lists of people from storage food companies, & they want to know who's starting to store foods away. If you have gold & silver , storable foods, DON'T GO EXPLOITING IT ON THE FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. Remember government monitors all those sites. And keep your family safe from would be robbers, don't talk about what you got.

@Tink......
I agree 100% on not wearing your valuables. With gold & silver skyrocketing, you'll become a target of someones else's need. Good advice Tink....see we do agree on lots of things.....(smile)...
Let's try to teach everyone to be safe & lets keep our freedoms of the USA!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

people please remember, if you have gold & silver who's knows you have it? There is no receipts of gold, like the paper money that will be useless. I had taken half of my 401k out, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I SPENT THE MONEY ON. It shows I took the money & ......... that's it.....no tracking of what I bought, what I buried, what I used it for. If you have "paper money", or money in the banks, credit unions, etc.... when the government takes over the institution, your money will be not returned. The bank went belly up, government stepped in, like it was engeneered, & your money is GONE!!  My daughter currently doesn alot of couponing. She would post her "goodies" on her Facebook showing what kind of deals she got. I told her, don't do that anyone, because the government is getting lists of people from storage food companies, & they want to know who's starting to store foods away. If you have gold & silver , storable foods, DON'T GO EXPLOITING IT ON THE FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. Remember government monitors all those sites. And keep your family safe from would be robbers, don't talk about what you got.

@Tink......
I agree 100% on not wearing your valuables. With gold & silver skyrocketing, you'll become a target of someones else's need. Good advice Tink....see we do agree on lots of things.....(smile)...
Let's try to teach everyone to be safe & lets keep our freedoms of the USA!!!

To be honest, all of this has happened before, it happens in waves. Don't over do it. Family member died years back, he was a hoarder, and I had to order a giant truck dumpster, to dispose all the cans of EXPIRED and rotting food he'd wasted his hard earned money on, it was heartbreaking! 10 years past the expiry, and worms in the flour. This is what happens, if you hoard for WW3! Nothing was worth anything, and we tossed thousands of dollars away, down the drain. House was a loss, just heart-breaking.

Gold went back down, after people stopped freaking out, btw. Things will equalize. Banks have been holding on to a backlog of houses, to try and artificially drive the prices up where they don't belong! Once this equalizes, then we can afford to buy houses even out here for a reasonable rate. Homes aren't meant to be out of this world - just a place to live. Not meant to retire on, you know.

Greedy salesmen and loansharks drove that over the top.

Everything in MODERATION, that's the key! That stops fear, that calms everyone down. Research Recessions since the Great Depression, and you have your answers: All is cyclic!

Not the end of the world. This is the year of the Mayans, so relax. Learn Culture, reach out to each other with LOVE in your heart! bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Back in those days, foods didn't have the shelf life like they do now. But shelf life on the foods today is usually because it's full of toxins they call preservatives. You can buy from storage food, that has shelf life of 7 plus years, not made out of the junk they have on our shelves they call "food". Superfoods have grown & it's what the body needs. With all the crap they put in foods, another reason why cancer has exploded. American's find it easier & cheaper to eat junk food. Proper nutrition doesn't seem to be a focus, if they sick, go to doctor, get a prescription....problem solved....!! until the immune system fails. Cancer is ........a failed immune system.
Gold & silver has been up & down, but the failure of the economy, is going to keep the price up. Paper money, I'll use that to start my fire, I'll need to keep warm.

With the failures of banks & instuitions, I was not willing let my money of my 401k vanish. With no chance of ever recovery. Thats just $$$$ of mine government is going to steal & launder to off shore banks. Sorry....they didn't get mine. Others won't be so lucky.......ask the ones that already had it happen......MF GLOBAL....poof........gone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Russia destroyed themselves?  :roll: Already insignificant power?
Okay. This explains the need for Missile Defense and NATO stubbornness
with surrounding us  :mrgreen: that's because there is no such thing as
mighty Russia already. Forget there is such country. Scarecrow moved to Middle East anyway.

Russia is the only country that will do anything to prevent new wars. We do
not want wars, anywhere. We might be forced into cr*p again, but we'll do anything not to be
actively involved. All new wars {yes, there will be more} will be started by those who started
last 5 or 6 or them. Will it be the size or WW? I sure hope not, but hundreds or thousands
of civilians will be slaughtered as always. On my continent, as always. We'll see blood
and bodies and refugees again. It will be all okay behind the oceans, so yeah, it will
be okay over there. Bless bombings, as long as it's there somewhere, it's for a good
reason, sure.

As for investment - I too recommend silver and gold. Silver actually did even better here.
Gold was ok. Dollars, Euros, local currency - all losers lol.

Yes indeed. That's why wars still do exist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Wars are going to exist, as long as government keeps fear & justification to going to war in the people's minds. War brings in $$$$$$ & natural resources, drugs, money can be laundered thru the corrupt system, & many innocent men & women will be killed in our military & civilians. Follow the trail of money, & corruptness of what "race" was targeted to fight the invisible boogeyman. The USA will attack what ever country we feel we can benefit from. Look up the false flags on USA BY THE USA!!!  Gold & Silver will be the "ticket" of bargaining. Paper money will be absolutely useless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Ron Paul admits in speech to public that the FDA And Big Pharma 'are in bed together'
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 by: NaturalNews

(NaturalNews) Ron Paul makes a groundbreaking admission to the public on tape - that the FDA and Big Pharma are indeed "in bed together," both building up their monopolies and only interested in making more money. The Republican presidential candidate confirms that the corrupt corporations are running the show, that the FDA is doing more harm than good and many other eye-opening admittances.

Watch the video yourself at:

Ron Paul: It never works that way. You know, your safety and your drugs, for instance, it sounds like a reasonable thing. You want safety in your drugs. But the FDA and the drug companies are in bed together and they squeeze out competitions and build up their monopolies and they love government medicine because they make more money. The insurance companies and the drug companies, whether it's Democrats or Republicans reforming the medical care system, these corporations run the show. You know, they support it, it's because the government doesn't take it over. It's the corporations that end up taking over. So, it's well intended but I think it always backfires on us and that the people we're wanting to regulate end up writing their own regulations.

Reporter: So in that particular case would the reasonable alternative being no FDA?

Ron Paul: I think so because, I don't think, I think they've done more harm than good because sometimes it might take them 25 years to allow a good drug to come onto the marketplace and the rules and regulations inhibits the options of the physician to use drugs for anything other than not approved by the FDA, which means it slows up research and the cost goes up and then when it's approved by the FDA, guess what happens? If you're on the inside track of that- I'm the FDA- today I approve this drug, tomorrow, their drug company's value, their stock goes up fifty fold. Just because a bureaucrat made this decision. So, it's a protection of the corporation is basically what it is. People weren't dying from bad drugs before we had the FDA. I mean, it just didn't happen. There'd be other agencies that would do this. There'd be no reason to assume that all of a sudden, the drug companies have it in their interest to give you a bad drug.

Reporter: Well, I'm not sure what fits in there and it's hard to prove a negative, but are you assuming that there are no bad drugs

Ron Paul: There's plenty of bad drugs, and the FDA's permitted a lot of them to get on the market, too. I mean bad drugs on the market now. Did you ever see a PDR? They're about that big and about half of them are useless. But if it's FDA approved- and what does the FDA do when it comes to alternative or natural products? The FDA and the drug industry keeps them off the market. A natural drug product, alternative health care, freedom of choice, it is obstructed from those making those free choices. So it's there to protect the drug industry. They very often do exactly the opposite. I believe in free choice on picking alternative care rather than having it licensed through the FDA and these drug approvals. It delays, it costs so many- this is one reason why drug costs are so high, because it goes through years and years and years of litigation and getting approval, and that's a source of making drug costs much higher in cost.

Reporter: So how did we get to this mess? Let's just stick with FDA or go with Nuclear Regulatory Commission, but how is it that this body of burdensome regulations was allowed to develop? Is it parts of the private sector finding ways to protect themselves or what?

Ron Paul: I don't know, I haven't done a detailed history of exactly this but my assumption would be that it'd be a lot of well noted people saying, well, we need these regulations to help the people and protect the people. But those individuals and the companies that are involved immediately leap to it and take over and find out how they can keep out their competition. What industry it is, whether it's the housing industry, housing insurance, it's always to squeeze the little guy out and protect the big industries. Competition serves the competitor who is trying to compete with big industry, and I don't like to see government protecting big industries and big corporations.

Watch the video at:

Learn more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal