LoveShyMichaelTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Ron Paul has been exposing truth during his road for presidency. Take a look at his apparel for shirts & sweatshirts. Ron Paul having "love" on his "revolution" is odd for presidency apparel. I know Ron Paul is our hope for change. And Michael's message.............this is all for LOVE.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i tried to post the pics of his shirts showing the REVOLUTION...WITH THE LOVE BEING IN REVOLUTION..SPELT BACKWARDS.. if someone can post a pic of shirts that would be great. I'm still new at the pictures.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
The picture worked...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Cool shirt, and use of the word,  "R LOVE ution"!

I haven't followed Ron Paul much, but here's an interesting video:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

I haven't paid much attention to the US election runs, frankly because I don't trust politicians, but Ron Paul may be the one good egg in the basket!  I like "TheAlexJonesChannel" on YT too!

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/g_ij6QwrA_8[/embed]
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 03:17:24 AM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm biggest skeptic and pessimist when it comes to politicians and elections.
They "sold" you Obama as "savior" after Bush bad times, now they are selling
you Paul as convenient "saviour" replacement after Obama bad times {while in reality
"bad times" are caused by same people who rule the world, presidents being nothing
but talking heads/puppets} , especially in the country with 2 party system! You WILL
vote for some republican now.
You'll have to vote for Paul as the rest didn't have such perfect campaign as Occupy Wall Street/Anonymous related one Paul got. I wish I was wrong and it's not another puppet
of same people and same old scheme taking place, but if he's not, he will end up like Kennedy
did, he's an old man after all, arranged "natural causes" come to mind.

That reversed "love" thing was used in videos of that masked guy on youtube back then,
forgot what account name. So he was a part of Paul campaign as well, cleverly playing
with MJ fans as future voters? Oh well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Aidan...
I was never sold on Obama. He's just a puppet like the rest of them. Ron Paul is not a puppet. He speaks truth. Which most don't either want to believe or ignore. I've watched a few clips of mainstream media of the way they attack & distort Ron Paul. But if you want the truth of economic collaspe of USA... always look to alternative media.....like......www.alexjones.com...........www.infowars.com...........www.prisonplanet.com........www.naturalnews.com.....
I just thought Ron Paul using the Revolution "love" ...........was very different approach for presidency. But without a doubt Ron Paul is for real. He's not been bought & paid for by Wall Street thugs. The way Michael & Ron Paul approach "love" is just what this country needs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
As long as both Republican & Democrats are bought & paid for by Wallstreet, it doesn't matter what you vote. Its just like pro wrestling, they act like they are fighting against each other, But they are not. Both parties, Democrats & Republicans all for Wall Street. Federal Reserve the private banking system that has engeneered the collaspe of this country by design. Obama was just the perfect slick guy to sell the NWO & keep America living in fear. Just remember everytime the government is telling you that they are doing something to "make you safer against terrorists". trust me one more of our freedoms will be taken away, They won't be happy until they destroy America. Abolish the constitution & Bill of rights. Yes, we all know the polls are rigged & corrupt but we still have to put our voices out there & stand up against these corrupt scum bags. I have a grand son who is "brain damaged" ( fancy for autismn) by vaccines. I have to put word out there that vaccines are one way that these scum bags in FDA, CDC, doctors, big pharma, are able to dumb people down. Don't let our next generation "children" be victims. Just like what Michael was fighting for, I fight for my next generation, my grandkids, that I spread the word of dangers of vaccines. This is what the NWO is all about......de-population of the world, & keep you sick, so you go get vaccines are loaded from of toxins, & big pharma can keep you addicted to their painkillers.....this is part of thier agenda. Any parent or grand parent reading this,.....DO YOUR RESEARCH ON VACCINES!!! THEY ARE USELESS!! THEY ARE FULL OF TOXINS!! I have a grandson "brain damaged" by vaccines. He's 5 now, but everyday I see how happy of a kid he is. He didn't ask for this. Doesn't even realize that him not talking like the rest of us is caused by MURDERERS!!!  INTENTIONAL POISONING.....IT SICKENS ME!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm biggest skeptic and pessimist when it comes to politicians and elections.
They "sold" you Obama as "savior" after Bush bad times, now they are selling
you Paul as convenient "saviour" replacement after Obama bad times {while in reality
"bad times" are caused by same people who rule the world, presidents being nothing
but talking heads/puppets} , especially in the country with 2 party system! You WILL
vote for some republican now.
You'll have to vote for Paul as the rest didn't have such perfect campaign as Occupy Wall Street/Anonymous related one Paul got. I wish I was wrong and it's not another puppet
of same people and same old scheme taking place, but if he's not, he will end up like Kennedy
did, he's an old man after all, arranged "natural causes" come to mind.

That reversed "love" thing was used in videos of that masked guy on youtube back then,
forgot what account name. So he was a part of Paul campaign as well, cleverly playing
with MJ fans as future voters? Oh well.
I agree with this post 100%.You cant trust any politicians these days.They say one thing and do the opposite.All of our presidents are mere puppets for the elite.He could be the antichrist for all we know.Trust no one but your heart and God,that is my approach.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Who's saying to trust politicans? WE all know they are not the ones running this country. The FEderal REserve, the private banking company. Guaranteed......the Elite are running scared. They know they've been exposed. Even if Ron Paul doesn't win because of the corrupt system. Between Alex Jones, & Ron Paul & other truthers out there, we have to continue to voice the truth, & stand up for our freedoms. Millions of people have been waking up everyday due to the truth being exposed. Even if you can do something in your area,, or city, stand up for "fluoride"..... the toxic waste being dumped into water supply. 7x more likely for cancer. Go to your local government officials. I'm currently taking the "flouride" issue to our city in Wisconsin. Please we're not just here because of Michael exposing corruptness. We all have to have a voice. USE IT!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Who's saying to trust politicans? WE all know they are not the ones running this country. The FEderal REserve, the private banking company. Guaranteed......the Elite are running scared. They know they've been exposed. Even if Ron Paul doesn't win because of the corrupt system. Between Alex Jones, & Ron Paul & other truthers out there, we have to continue to voice the truth, & stand up for our freedoms. Millions of people have been waking up everyday due to the truth being exposed. Even if you can do something in your area,, or city, stand up for "fluoride"..... the toxic waste being dumped into water supply. 7x more likely for cancer. Go to your local government officials. I'm currently taking the "flouride" issue to our city in Wisconsin. Please we're not just here because of Michael exposing corruptness. We all have to have a voice. USE IT!!!

Might I suggest you get a Brita pitcher? I use that to filter our water, and for our cats (they are quite sensitive). We have well water where I live, but unfortunately toxins have reached that level. I'm still not 100% sure about Flouride, as I know some helps with teeth from toothpaste.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink........
I use filter for everything that uses water. As for flouride, it's toxic waste from the mine shafts. They have no where else to dump it, so they called it "flouride" & said it was good for your teeth. It's never been proven to have any benefit for your teeth what so ever. When it's transported, it's considerd a level-----highly toxic, it will eat a hole in cement. The men transporting it have to wear hazmat suits..........but hey go ahead dump it in the water supply.......let's call it "flouride".

Tink go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

you will find all your truthful answers on HPV, vaccines, health, cancer. Research any health topic, Mike Adams (The Health Ranger) look his videos up on You Tube. You'll be amazed how much you've been lied to. The American people have to look for the truth.........you will not find any truth on any government site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Water filters, such as Brita, do not filter out fluoride.  Only a reverse osmosis system will do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
A filter won't filter it all. But it's better than not having no filter. You know it sucks that we have to jump thru hoops just to be healthy. This should come naturally, but because scum bags want to de-populate they dump it in our food & water supply. Sick deviants running this whole agenda. I don't want to make this a religious forum but sometimes I just ask myself........God why are you letting these scum bag deviant elites kill innocent people while the criminal murderers are allowed to kill.......The AMA..... ( American Murder Association).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've looked into Ron Paul for some time. He is the ONLY honest politician out there fighting for the people. Can't buy that 76 year old hero off. The last non-puppet president was JFK. If your still not aware of Ron Paul at this point, get aware now. The Elite are very afraid of what he's doing. Despite treating him like a nutjob in the media and shutting him down whenever they can, limiting his airtime, he is STILL able to reach out to many during this process and get his ideas out to everyone and hopefully, sooner than later people will pick up on his realities. Ron Paul would have been our savior had he be elected as president. Unfortunately, we saw last week in the Iowa Caucauses that the election polls were altered, tweaked, cheated. Paul is a rockstar in Iowa, his strongest state and they made sure he didn't win it. The elite are just not gonna let it happen but people need to awaken much quicker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions