Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: TIAI December 31
December 31, 2011, 03:38:03 PM
MJonMind.  I see what you mean.  It's like we are writing the next chapter but now we have computers,videos,internet, youtube,facebook and email.  Consider yourself lucky !!!!  They had to write on stone tablets back in the old days !!!!   I think you're right MJonMind.  Something huge and spectacular is going to happen.  "I can feel it". 

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

anewfan

December 31, 2011, 04:17:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i hope i am not the only one here who thinks this is weird,and so far removed from the hoax we started with...........i cant make any sense out of all this

It's WAY weird for me. I don't get it either. I don't see what any of this has to do with the hoax. Pretty soon we'll be studying aliens and their "supposed" connection with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 31, 2011, 05:12:46 PM
Unfortunately Michael's vision hasn't been fully understood by some yet. I'm hoping people will be understanding it better by the end of level 7. It's time to finish it TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 01, 2012, 04:42:20 AM
i hope i am not the only one here who thinks this is weird,and so far removed from the hoax we started with...........i cant make any sense out of all this

It's WAY weird for me. I don't get it either. I don't see what any of this has to do with the hoax. Pretty soon we'll be studying aliens and their "supposed" connection with MJ.

Are you saying that if MJ really was into the Bible or even aliens, would you not like him so much anymore?  I'm not into Elvis, but I tried to learn about what info has been shared.  If it's important to MJ, I want to study about it. And all the medical, legal, arts, etc. stuff I've learned about here--amazing!

I'm not saying you think this at all, but for those who think MJ's hoax is only about pranking, vendettas, ARG, Thriller 2 movie, a local sting, and "stage" performance; then the EOW and Bible fullfillment would seem not related. Also if you think TS/Front are not MJ, but some troll, then you will not understand why they are constantly pointing to Bible verses. I believe TS/Front/Michael are saying that fullfilling Scripture is the main reason he is doing the entire hoax, and it is the ultimate performance/project of his life. He feels God has guided him to do this hoax.  It's all loads of fun, but the serious part is about Healing the World, which only one sent from God can actually do, otherwise it's just talk.  JMO
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 04:48:55 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 01, 2012, 05:00:59 AM
I am excited with no real reason bounce/.

Happy 2012 TS bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

January 01, 2012, 08:33:22 AM
Boy, this is getting tiring ... :twisted:

On a light note, Happy New Year everyone !  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 01, 2012, 10:19:12 AM
Happy New Year Everyone !!!!
MJonMind thanks for your post above.  That's similar to what I was thinking but you have a great way of writing it.   

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

everlastinglove_MJ

January 01, 2012, 10:39:06 AM
While Scripture speaks of many prophets who spoke for God, including Elijah, Isaiah and Jeremiah, these specially appointed men did not begin to minister until after the nation of Israel was formed. Until then, God used angels to speak directly to His people, but only at specifically appointed times, and for specific purposes. It was either to bring comfort and promise, to warn of danger or judgment or to bring good news. Although Gabriel is not named in most of the Old Testament accounts, it is clear that anytime a message was given, it came by way of Gabriel himself or one of the angels in his company. 

I see TS as Gabriel the messenger of MJ, who's bringing us comfort and promise, warning us of danger or judgement (awareness) and bringing us good news. Front/Back are other messengers to honest seeking believers.

The events which Daniel spoke and wrote of had far-reaching influence on the lives of all believers, even in those today. Readers must understand that while some parts of the visions may have already come to pass, much of them are still yet to be fulfilled. God does not want believers to be ignorant of future events, but visions of the future are not to be manipulated into modernized interpretations. God will provide understanding to an honest seeking believer when understanding is required.

.. which is my interpretation.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

January 01, 2012, 12:45:33 PM

Are you saying that if MJ really was into the Bible or even aliens, would you not like him so much anymore?  I'm not into Elvis, but I tried to learn about what info has been shared.  If it's important to MJ, I want to study about it. And all the medical, legal, arts, etc. stuff I've learned about here--amazing!

I'm not saying you think this at all, but for those who think MJ's hoax is only about pranking, vendettas, ARG, Thriller 2 movie, a local sting, and "stage" performance; then the EOW and Bible fullfillment would seem not related. Also if you think TS/Front are not MJ, but some troll, then you will not understand why they are constantly pointing to Bible verses. I believe TS/Front/Michael are saying that fullfilling Scripture is the main reason he is doing the entire hoax, and it is the ultimate performance/project of his life. He feels God has guided him to do this hoax.  It's all loads of fun, but the serious part is about Healing the World, which only one sent from God can actually do, otherwise it's just talk.  JMO
one would think that unless someone claimed they would follow michael no matter  what that anyone would be free to drop out at any time.  i think it's goin to be rather interesting to see ,if this thing does conclude who stays and who goes and for what reason. penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

January 01, 2012, 01:58:17 PM
I’ve been reading and studying TS’s redirects for a while now and the posts with different visions make me think of a reflection of the different visions and religions of all the people around the world. Here on this forum, we’ve been showing mutual respect, understanding and tolerance on different visions regarding religion. This is only on a small scale… what if we could DO/fix this on a global scale…. I'll quote a part of Ghandi's view on religion. Ghandi is a great inspirator to me personally.

All Are God Given And True

I believe in the fundamental Truth of all great religions of the world. And I believe that if only we could, all of us, read the scriptures of the different Faiths from the stand-point of the followers of those faiths, we should find that they were at the bottom, all one and were all helpful to one another.

Broad Religious Toleration will Break The Barriers And Lead To Peace

Tolerance gives us spiritual insight, which is as far from fanaticism as the North Pole from the South.

True knowledge of religion breaks down the barriers between Faith and Faith. Cultivation of tolerance for other Faiths will impart to us a true understanding of our own. Tolerance obviously does not disturb the distinction between right and wrong, or good and evil.

The golden rule of conduct ... is mutual toleration, seeing that we will never all think alike and we shall always see Truth in fragment and from different angles of vision. Even amongst the most conscientious persons, there will be room enough for honest differences of opinion. The only possible rule of conduct in any civilised society is, therefore, mutual toleration.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

January 01, 2012, 02:48:14 PM
Gabriel

The meaning of the name is "powerful". It is mentioned in Daniel 8:16 AM, 9:21 AM, and in Luke 1:19.26 . Always commissioner to deliver an important message from God. It is Gabriel which interpreted the vision of Daniel 8:16; 9:21 AM and which announced the birth of John and Jesus in Luke 1:19.26 .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 01, 2012, 05:45:11 PM
From my humble understanding - that redirect DIRECTLY interact with Sarahli fantastic thread about 2012 New Hoax Resolution.
Which is lead me to following >>>

the Grand Scale of the Hoax is contain ENTIRE MJ VISION.
Quote from Daniel wl b interpreted as reffering to  OUR ABSOLUTE UNDERSTENDING of Michaels visions on that Grand Scale - so we can stop messing up  finally all Essentual and Important KEYS and aim of the  Hoax and became truly living encyclopedy of Its FACT.
Furthermore - TS is directed us carefully through all 7 stages of hoax understanding and now we facing LAST tip of the iceberg - so our knowledge wl b completed and all tapestry wl b fully waving and laying on the Table/Tablet of the forum.

Most definatelly we wl b the First witnesses of that GRAND-ART Before  its goes to the general public.

FASCINATED!@@ Isnt??!..

bearhug

cant get enough ot that Darling Genius -)))
Have MAGIC-CAL 2012 EVERYBODY!!
xx
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 12:00:05 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 01, 2012, 06:12:31 PM

LMHO, that already happend!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

January 01, 2012, 06:16:29 PM
I´ve been away from the forum and i am again more lost than an octopus in the desert!

There is no place for atheists here *goes way. Takes tissue. Dries tears. Joins Justin Bieber forum*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 01, 2012, 06:26:56 PM
I´ve been away from the forum and i am again more lost than an octopus in the desert!

There is no place for atheists here *goes way. Takes tissue. Dries tears. Joins Justin Bieber forum*

You are hysterical Miss G............ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Say hello to Bieberster for us, then come back for a hug  :lol:
Love ya girl!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late