TIAI December 31
December 31, 2011, 02:16:46 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Daniel 8:16 (KJV)
And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

Re: TIAI December 31
December 31, 2011, 02:36:52 AM
Yes, there is quite a lot what I still don't understand... Heaven help me...  /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2011, 02:40:29 AM
This site has been converted to worship place. From FBI sting to bible analysis. Looks like the hoax is over. Is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Grace

December 31, 2011, 02:45:29 AM
Is the topic now the "Axis of Evil" and destruction of the Persian kingdom (equal to Iran)?

The owl's meaning for the left is the nightingale's meaning for the right.

A blessed 2012 to everybody.
Keep the good coming and fend off any fears.
L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:47:29 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

December 31, 2011, 04:29:06 AM
Holy crackerjacks, this is getting to be some serious digging, with endless speculation on who's who!

/overreacting/ /white flag/

Daniel's vision was in the "Citadel of Susa".  Souza! ;)

Is this Michael the Archangel talking to Gabriel?

Here's the verse before and after:

Daniel 8:15-17King James Version (KJV)

15And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
16And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

But it could be man, angel or alien... :?

Daniel 10:10-14King James Version (KJV)

10And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.
11And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
12Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
14Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:49:28 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 31, 2011, 04:45:36 AM
When reading the whole chapter  of Daniel 8, we get down to verse 26 and Daniel is told to shut or seal up the vision, for it refers to many days in the future.
In the next verse, 27,Daniel fainted and was sick for days. Whatever he saw had a dramatic and dreadful effect on him.
This is the time for the vision to me made plain......that he may run who reads it. Habakkuk2:2

I want to throw in here that I am truly thankful for the chance to study end time eschatology, as that has been somewhat of a gap in my understanding and previous studies. Jesus said when speaking to the religious leaders of the day...You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times. [Mat16:3]
Lets take the opportunity we are being offered. Forewarned is forearmed.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 31, 2011, 04:57:01 AM
For me it looks like it's the time for someone to make us understand the "Vision".

And the passage continues with:  "So he came near to where I was standing, and when he came I was frightened and fell on my face; but he said to me, “Son of man, understand that the vision pertains to the time of the end." - The "vision" pertains to the time of the end? Is this all really coming to an end and Michael will make us understand everything we didn't so far? If so, how close the end is? Or this is another attempt to say that this will last way more than we hope it would.

We are like an army in full darkness, without the captain. If one can help, do it. But do it with action not empty words. If one can't help, don't mislead or tempt us with false warnings (again). We are already in fog and darkness.

Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:03:20 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 31, 2011, 05:23:21 AM
Wikipedia:

The man Gabriel
After Daniel has seen the vision, a being resembling a man called Gabriel appears to tell Daniel the meaning of the vision, to give him "skill and understanding" regarding his visions. Daniel prostrates himself in fear. Gabriel tells Daniel that the vision concerns the time of the end, but Daniel soon passes out. Gabriel wakes him up and again tells him that the vision is about the time of the end.[Dan. 8:15-19]

It looks like this "Gabriel" will show us the end. Michael is Gabriel? But this is no revelation, we've known since day 1 that Michael will be the one to reveal it all, if there is something to reveal. It sounds like "you know what, fuck it, don't know, Michael will tell you and show you everything".
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:45:04 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 31, 2011, 06:11:58 AM
Ok, I searched for more interpretations.

Getting Together With Gabriel
(8:15-18)

15 And it came about when I, Daniel, had seen the vision, that I sought to understand it; and behold, standing before me was one who looked like a man. 16 And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, “Gabriel, give this man an understanding of the vision.” 17 So he came near to where I was standing, and when he came I was frightened and fell on my face; but he said to me, “Son of man, understand that the vision pertains to the time of the end.” 18 Now while he was talking with me, I sank into a deep sleep with my face to the ground; but he touched me and made me stand upright.

Daniel, the man so gifted in understanding and interpreting visions and dreams, is completely baffled and seeks to understand the meaning of the vision he has seen. An angel who looked like a man was standing by Daniel in his vision. A voice from between the banks of the Ulai called out to the one standing by Daniel. He called the angel by name—Gabriel. This is the first time in the Old Testament an angel is identified by name.95 The voice instructs Gabriel to explain the meaning of the vision to Daniel.

As Gabriel draws near to Daniel, the prophet is overcome by fear and falls on his face. Gabriel draws near, informing him that the time-frame of the events revealed by his vision is the distant future. When Daniel begins to fall into a deep sleep, Gabriel makes him stand up. This is not the time to sleep in class. He wants Daniel’s full attention as he reveals the meaning of the vision.

Three times in this chapter it is stated that the vision pertains to the end times (verses 17, 19, 26). This raises a question, because the “little horn” in chapter 8 emerges from one of the four horns taking the place of Alexander the Great. The “end” 96 referred to here seems of necessity not to be the final end, still future for us, but the end times preceding the first coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Baldwin understands “the end” in our text not to be the final end:

“‘The vision is for the time of the end’ needs to be interpreted in connection with prophetic use of ‘the end’, for it does not necessarily mean the end of all things, but may refer to the question asked in verse 13; verse 19 supports this interpretation.

----

So this means everything will be revealed in a distant future, maybe not even in our lifetime?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 31, 2011, 07:53:56 AM
I think that Gabriel is the Angel Gabriel who has as a task to transfer the revelations from God to humans, or here explain a dream/vision. Will have to think more about this redirect but maybe it means that TS will post soon about something important, maybe about the Ark. I'm thinking of Front's figurative keys as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 31, 2011, 08:39:22 AM
From Back:
Of a tHeOrY or Vision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

The angel Gabriel is one of the three angels named in the Bible and is one of the seven angels who stand before the Throne of God (theory of seven?....are the seven angels what Back was referring to in his 'theory'?). The name Gabriel is Hebrew from the words geber and ale. The word geber means a valiant man (in gender) or warrior having strength to fulfill a responsibility. The word ale is "-el". El means God in the ancient near east. And while it usually occurred alone, "el" was also combined with other words to constitute deity, or to identify the nature and functions of the deity in some manner. Thus the expression "manlike strength of God" for Gabriel. Gabriel's identity is first made known in scripture, Dan. 8:16.

From Back:
Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

As for TS' redirecting to this passage, some thoughts (just my interpretation)....

That was then (Gabriel), this is now (Michael).  In order to understand the 'now', we have to look 'back'.  From my understanding, Gabriel appeared to Daniel as a messenger from God (one of seven angels) to help Daniel understand God's 'vision'.  At that time, the 'vision' was about the FIRST coming of Christ.

The 'now' involves a different angel (Michael?)...who has also been given the task, by God, to help us understand the CURRENT 'vision' (which would be different than the vision explained to Daniel since that was fulfilled in Christ's FIRST coming).  What that 'vision' is....well, that's tricky to figure out or know for sure.  I don't think we've been given enough 'insight' yet by 'Michael' to see the full picture/vision. 

However, given that God deemed it important/necessary to send Gabriel to provide insight into the FIRST coming....I guess it wouldn't be a far stretch to think that He would also do the same for the SECOND coming (only this time it's a wider audience?).  If looked at it that way...then Michael is not Christ but, nonetheless, a very important figure (he's one of the seven)...a messenger sent to us by God to provide us 'insight' so that we may understand things as they happen.

Of course, Gabriel's explanation was for things that were going to occur many years into the future.  But given everything we've seen and heard in the past 2.5 years...which 'kicked off' with "we have 4 years to get it right"....I tend to think (and hope) that this time, the tIME frame is much shorter.

We may be 'on the brink'.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Adi

December 31, 2011, 10:58:29 AM
Daniel 8:16

8/16 is the date Elvis "died".  TS did a post a while back on August 16th 2011 which I'd like to draw attention to:

As most of you know already: the MJ tribute planned for October 8 is exactly 17 years (1 + 7 = 8 ) after the Elvis tribute, which MJ & LMP attended (and this redirect is on 8-17).  And it’s not just Global Live pushing Katherine into this; remember that the family has been behind it (except Jermaine and Randy).  So if the location of the tribute is not a coincidence (Cardiff Wales & Cardiff Giant hoax), then the timing of it is also not a coincidence.

TS was not the first to bring up the Elvis connections and parallels, but TS did bring Elvis and MJ to the forefront in 2010 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login); however, the reaction from many was not supportive of bringing Elvis into the MJ hoax, and some even left this forum or the whole hoax over it.  As I have always said, though, the truth will all come out; and one year later, Jackson family members are supporting a tribute, which is very obviously intended to show the Elvis connection.

Likewise, TS was not the first to bring up the Illuminati and secret societies aspect of the MJ hoax, but TS did bring this to the forefront in 2009 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login); and just like the Elvis aspect, many have opposed TS because of the Illuminati aspect.  Nearly two years later, though, Jackson family members are starting to speak publicly about this as well.  As I have already documented in the July 7 thread, La Toya’s book goes into this aspect a little {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Furthermore, La Toya has just recently verified the Twitter for Paris {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and Paris herself tweeted in June about the “secret society” aspect, encouraging us to “take time to seek” info about this for ourselves {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Those who post regularly on this forum already know most or all of what I’ve said here; but I am including it because there are those not on this forum who still watch the TIAI redirects, and even copy what I post to other forums, etc.  And it’s time for these important aspects of the hoax to be understood by all on this forum, other hoax forums, and YouTube, etc.

Getting back to the Elvis connections: the redirect for yesterday (August 16) was a statement by LMP at Graceland {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Most of the connections there were discovered, and commented upon in that thread; but let me review them here, and add a few points.

“ ‘I'll see you next August.’  What does that sound like? --> I'll see you in July!” {lilwendy}.

“ ‘Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes’ … this made me think of Jermaine's book ‘You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes’.” {Sarahli}.

“Maybe LMP's ‘entire family’ will include her father.  Elvis fans deserve a BAM too!  They've certainly been waiting long enough.” {Andrea}.

“ ‘...which as you all know as the 35th anniversary will be special time’  To me this was interesting. Why is the 35 anniversary special?” {GINAFELICIA}.

The “entire family” if taken literally, would have to include Jesse/Elvis—since he is still alive.  Why is the 35th anniversary special?  Because he will then be 77 years old, the same number as the “death” year (8-16-77).  Also because it will be exactly ten years after the 25th anniversary, when Dr. Hinton said Elvis would be “coming out” at Graceland.  And because “3+5=8” {Yambo3003}; of course 8 is the key number in the Elvis numerology.

It will also be in the year 2012, which we all know by now is a major year in MJ’s hoax (“four years” from 2009, and 911 call at 12:21, FBI files, etc).  Of course even if there is an Elvis BAM: he would not be performing again, or even seen in public (other than maybe at Graceland next year).  Now I am not saying with any certainty that Elvis will BAM on 8-16-2012; but I am saying that if he ever does, that would be a very likely time.  Anyone who has read his book knows that Jesse himself would like the general public to know the truth {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; but he has pressure from family, and especially EPE.

Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

December 31, 2011, 01:30:22 PM
i hope i am not the only one here who thinks this is weird,and so far removed from the hoax we started with...........i cant make any sense out of all this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

December 31, 2011, 02:22:26 PM
Understand whose vision? Daniel's? or Michael's?

Is it time for DVD easter eggs?  albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 31, 2011, 02:49:22 PM
I believe that Front/TS/Michael are saying what the Bible says only in a modern context.  This is the Bible in technical, color, wide-screen coverage brought to you by Coca Cola! :lol:
For those of you who don't get the connection to the death hoax, we are all being stretched, but make no mistake--we are at the foreFront of something universal and huge! /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions